[alan] ☆ミ the 9th Blessed Rain to fall on AHS ♪♪ alan Thread - Page 10 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th November 2008, 03:17 AM
winding road Initiate

Namida is really pretty (I broke ;_, but I can't remember how it sounds after stopping listening to it ^^;;... It's quite a stunning piece though, I just felt like she was really forcing herself to control her voice, when there where some moments where it would have been a lot nicer if she'd just let loose

Old 9th November 2008, 04:00 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Namida is nice!!! ~~~
sounds sad..
Old 9th November 2008, 09:05 AM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

ok with me actually listened to namida, i must say i liked it better than megumi no ame, namida didn't sound as generic as MnA did, but i feel alan is so restricted on namida, like that she could've broken out more, but she didn't

but still...i wanted both songs to WOW me >_<
Old 9th November 2008, 09:11 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
ok with me actually listened to namida, i must say i liked it better than megumi no ame, namida didn't sound as generic as MnA did, but i feel alan is so restricted on namida, like that she could've broken out more, but she didn't

but still...i wanted both songs to WOW me >_<
*nods*

in a way it's a bit unfortunate that she closed off her 5 elements singles project in a non so perfect way

but who're I to complain about this man , I still will buy Megumi no Ame when stock comes in ;p

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 9th November 2008, 09:15 AM

LOL! you'll probably make alan sell out in singapore...well considering the fact they only import 1 copy..so then after you buy it, alan will sell out XD
Old 9th November 2008, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pommy408 View Post
LOL! you'll probably make alan sell out in singapore...well considering the fact they only import 1 copy..so then after you buy it, alan will sell out XD

exactly Jasmine

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 9th November 2008, 09:57 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

I like namida!!! It's cool, but alan has had better stuff. I prefer it over megumi no ame any day yo!!!

Last.fm

Old 9th November 2008, 11:11 AM
forgiveness Initiate

I have bougt most of her singles so far, but I didnt buy hitotsu cuz even if it was pretty it was also kins of boring. And after listening to megumi no ame and namida Im sorry to say that I feel even more bored then the hitotsu single. To bad.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th November 2008, 11:32 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

^^I do agree that Hitotsu is not her best single. But I love sign

Last.fm

Old 9th November 2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqua_crystal View Post
^^I do agree that Hitotsu is not her best single. But I love sign
ya Hitotsu's not her best single but hey it has 3 B-sides which're pretty good & somehow suppressed the A-side in terms of quality & material

Old 9th November 2008, 06:02 PM
Initiate

I loved Namida ^_^ I thought it was emotional and very gorgeous. The beginning was one of my favorite parts. alan's voice was so fluid. I've definitely warmed up to Megumi no Ame, but I still think it's not nearly as good as other A-sides.

Old 9th November 2008, 06:07 PM
ourselves Initiate

LOl, stop the complaining already, at least she didn't close with hitori or something like kaze tegami. lol. I think the songs are quite allright. The highlight of this project is definetly RED CLIFF, but alltogether it's been a great experience. I can't wait to hear the album. I just hope it's not going to end up being a compilation of all she's done so far the past year.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:46 PM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

...I love Hitotsu D:. And it's B-sides. It's so underrated.

And I think Megumi no Ame is a great way to end the five elements project. I didn't like it from watching the PV but like... a week after seeing the PV I listened to it without watching the PV and fell in love with it. The same thing happened with me and Kaze no Tegami.

Plus, the erhu solo sounds the same in both Natsukashii Mirai and Megumi no Ame. Except it was faster in Natsukashii Mirai and slower in Megumi no Ame. Kind of like... an introduction and then a closing. I thought it was a good idea :x.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:48 PM
End roll Initiate

I agree, I think Megumi no Ame was a classy and beautiful way to end the project.
Old 9th November 2008, 06:50 PM

i only love the chinese version of hitotsu, i'm still trying to warm up to the japanese version
but though i had high expectations since Sora Uta, KnT, RED CLIFF, megumi no ame isn't my fave, but the songs are pretty good so i don't mind
Old 9th November 2008, 08:04 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Well I was blown away by Sora Uta, Kaze no Tegami and RED CLIFF for the very first time i listend to them. They was amazing right from the begining! I love them so much. I wish one of them was ending the five elements instead. Megumi no Ame doesnt catch my interest for even listen to it so I might start like it. Its not bad, just not interesting.

But I hope for alans sake that it will sell kind of good! She deserves alot more then she gets imo!

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th November 2008, 09:17 PM
SAKURA Initiate

namida is nice, but i like megumi no ame better. i still think ashite e no sanka, hitotsu, and natsukashii mirai are her best singles ever.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Old 9th November 2008, 10:40 PM
And Then Initiate

my favourite songs out of the elements project has been Kaze no tegami and Kagome they are just excellent songs to sing along to, and i always sing along when im driving to work everyday hehe

☆・浜崎あゆみ・☆ Hamasaki Ayumi ☆・阿兰・☆alan ☆

Old 9th November 2008, 11:31 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^I have to agree. Best single to come right now. Its the single with the best songs in, not just the a-side song as the whole single.

AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
Old 9th November 2008, 11:32 PM

exactly!! kagome is one of the best b-side...well the only exception is sakura modern, cause i absolutely adore that entire single <3333333333
Closed Thread

Tags
alan, chinese