[Twitter] ayu's twitter thread ~part 27~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th November 2012, 03:39 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

They probably wanted her to marry a Japanese so that she wouldn't be so...foreign....lol

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 30th November 2012, 03:49 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Considering people like Ai Otsuka, Koda Kumi, Hitomi or Keiko from GLOBE actually married and some divorced or got pregnant or both, I really doubt Avex tries to control their stars personal lifes, like saying to who should they marry or anything like that. Obviously this works for Ayu too.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 30th November 2012, 04:28 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamAyu2004 View Post
Good choice... lol (my secret passion is tay-tay and kellan... :sigh)
But there are crazy's out there... I mean look at all those Beaver fans... oops, I mean Bieber.. =)
Bieber FEVER!!!

not to single out any sex or anything, but teenage girls are just... kinda crazy.
Teen girls really are. I was never one of them. I never got into boybands. I've never understood those girls. My gay friends tell me that my taste in music is that of a gay man: female pop divas. When I was a kid I was all about the Britney and X-Tina, with a hint of Daft Punk. Then I discovered Cee Lo and J-Pop.

Last edited by happiholic★; 1st December 2012 at 04:36 AM.
Old 30th November 2012, 04:51 AM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Considering people like Ai Otsuka, Koda Kumi, Hitomi or Keiko from GLOBE actually married and some divorced or got pregnant or both, I really doubt Avex tries to control their stars personal lifes, like saying to who should they marry or anything like that. Obviously this works for Ayu too.
I think it's quite different for Ayu.
Ai Otsuka and hitomi's careers can't really being compared to Ayu's and Kuu always had a sexy-independent appereance more than Ayu (talking about japanese male fans though). About Keiko I don't know 'cause I never cared of GLOBE, honestly. Maybe avex it's not so strict like other labels, but I doubt they didn't set any limits to Ayu during her peak. Her relationship with Nagase was so private, that sometimes I forgetting she was dating him at that time lol.

Now she have reached a position where she can do whatever she wants. Well, not at all since she's still under a contract but I think she's free now to live her life more than when she was popular.

But some fans can't change and still thinks about Ayu as a avex's product. Or in a more creepier way: a their own product. I understand when people can't get into Ayu's musical changes, but when you cannot accept she's a human being like you.. I have bad news for you

Last edited by Kazeyomi; 30th November 2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old 30th November 2012, 06:52 AM
Two of us Initiate

Not sure if its still the same, but back in the day Johnnies boys were not allowed to date until they were 25. If they were caught they would get put on activity suspension.

Isnt it just bad business if a star stays single too long into old age, then people start asking strange questions.
Old 30th November 2012, 07:42 AM
Daybreak Initiate

You know what? I was watching 2NE1's NOLZA concert with my friend last week, and during one of the MCs, Dara said something like, "One more year before I can date!" and her and Bom were getting all excited. Though Dara and Bom are 28 now, I guess it's the same for YG artists?

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 30th November 2012, 07:43 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
Japanese fans need to get over themselves.

That country in general needs to get over themselves.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saigodansu View Post
In entertainment in Japan, the company decides if you can date, how often and with who. How famous they are decides nothing.
Agreed
Old 30th November 2012, 02:23 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazeyomi View Post
I think it's quite different for Ayu.
Ai Otsuka and hitomi's careers can't really being compared to Ayu's and Kuu always had a sexy-independent appereance more than Ayu (talking about japanese male fans though). About Keiko I don't know 'cause I never cared of GLOBE, honestly. Maybe avex it's not so strict like other labels, but I doubt they didn't set any limits to Ayu during her peak. Her relationship with Nagase was so private, that sometimes I forgetting she was dating him at that time lol.

Now she have reached a position where she can do whatever she wants. Well, not at all since she's still under a contract but I think she's free now to live her life more than when she was popular.

But some fans can't change and still thinks about Ayu as a avex's product. Or in a more creepier way: a their own product. I understand when people can't get into Ayu's musical changes, but when you cannot accept she's a human being like you.. I have bad news for you
Kuu always had a sexy image, but her overall control over her image and creative direction was very little compared to Ayu's during her peak if I'm not wrong... I remember she saying for some years she wanted to tune the sexy thing down a little and get a more "serious" direction until she finally could do it. Still.. now she is married with a baby.

Ayumi dated Nagase for most of her career and their relationship happened during her peak, still, it was serious enough for them both getting pairing tattoos.... Keeping a relationship private (something Ayu still does nowadays) is not an Avex thing, more like a Japan thing.

Still, all of those girls married way past their peaks, so, there was no reason for Avex to control them. It's not like most of the japanese people really care about their personal lifes at this point.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 30th November 2012, 03:35 PM
Curtain call Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tasking View Post
You know what? I was watching 2NE1's NOLZA
concert with my friend last week, and during one of the MCs, Dara said
something like, "One more year before I can date!" and her and Bom were
getting all excited. Though Dara and Bom are 28 now, I guess it's the same for
YG artists?
I think it depends on the record deal
Old 1st December 2012, 04:23 AM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by emi♡ View Post
I have my reasons.
I'm very curious of these reasons.

This dating control seems really odd.

~ last.fm ~ crochet blog ~ twitter ~

Old 1st December 2012, 05:41 AM
Initiate

There are some that break the rules of their contract, risking their career, Namie and Kuu took very big risks in that area. But those rules are very common in every company in Japan and they don't change their rules based on your popularity. With the 100s of examples known by those I talk with on Facebook, who have been in these contracts themselves, the company can sue you for all their potential earnings for the period remaining in your contract if you break it. In the case of one I spoke with, she wanted out of her contract for over a year but the millions she had made in her career were not enough to pay the lawsuit they would file against her if she left early. And that company even went so far as to force her on the dates they chose to be seen out with the person on dates lasting 2 hours.
Old 1st December 2012, 06:14 AM
End roll Initiate

I think people over-exagerrate sometimes when it comes to agencies power but I do think if you are actor/actress especially you are at their whim (due to how castings in Japan work and stuff) and if you are idol of course

singers,especially ones that are mega-huge and aren't selling ~ the dreamy you can one day marry me in your day dreams~ factors like some Vkei bands and male soloists acts do all the time

then I do think they can date whoever they please since I fail to see how that will affect their fanbase or image

anyway for Ayu, I don't think avex controls that aspect of her image since she has long passed those days of being a major spokesperson for companies and other stuff

and ummm, idek how this conversation came up.......lmao are her Japanese fans still pressed about Maro

Last edited by setsuka; 1st December 2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 1st December 2012, 10:20 AM
Initiate

Yes her japanese fans want him removed from the troupe. And as for over exagerating, I found I was underestimating it extremely when I talked to some japanese actresses and film makers on facebook. My post above is taking from their experiences of themselves and friends and one of their friends is Erika Sawajiri.
Old 1st December 2012, 11:20 AM
fairyland Initiate

as someone who's had experience dealing with idols and their fans...dating is still a rather grey area to me. sometimes i think i understand why companies are so controlling of their clients, but at the same time, they're really restricting and caging them. they're protecting their well-being from a certain group of fans (trust me...i've read some horrible stories!), but then again their using their "pure" image for profit. it's definitely a strange aspect to the industry.

honestly, i think it's different for everyone. it sort of depends on a person's relationship with their company. Tomoya Nagase began dating ayu when he was young and it was a private and long term relationship too. i don't think Johnny's made a big fuss over it because perhaps Nagase did everything right with the company. it contrasts so differently with other Johnny's, like Jin Akanishi. i'm pretty sure he is black-listed now and his whole career stopped overnight. he had a different situation tho with knocking-up Meisa Kuroki, so.....

i definitely think ayu has control of her love life. someone who had a boyfriend (a Johnny even!) during the ultimate prime of their career and not let it affect their work is sort of an anomaly. she is definitely not as big as she used to be, but i think because she's well, ayumi hamasaki, people are still invested in who's she's dating and they will talk and gossip. but ultimately...she's had it easier than others, IMHO.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 1st December 2012, 12:03 PM
Because of You Initiate

I think that companies go after personal lives of the celebrities in japan only if they feed on their pure/single/innocent image like idols tend to sport, who basicly have less talent and depend more on the label and producers than any other musicians. i mean how many idols actualy have great voices and musical skills? Very few. They sell purelly on their image.
I think with artists like Ayu, GACKT (who's in Avex too) etc. they get more respect (and sure thing you have to earn that respect) from labels and far more freedom than idol groups cuz they are grown up people, and have more of a last word in everything they do with their carrer, HOWEVER i was a little surprised when some time ago GACKT said he wanted his hair color back to black but said that company told him to keep it like that for a little longer and didn't want him to change it.

In general i think veteran artists, or musicians are more likelly to have more freedom with their labels than idols and idol groups.

Last edited by BlackSilence; 1st December 2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 1st December 2012, 01:09 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ you are right about that, specially ayu has already been in the industry for 15 years already. i doubt avex still has control over their life.
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:08 AM
fairyland Initiate

Ayu's stopped tweeting like she used to. I'm assuming its because of all the Maro drama?

Old 3rd December 2012, 03:14 AM
GREEN Initiate

i wouldnt be surprised at all. People are so rude to her...
Old 3rd December 2012, 03:21 AM
fairyland Initiate

Probably. I'm sure faceless people on Twitter give her their full opinion of her personal business.

Old 3rd December 2012, 03:23 AM
GREEN Initiate

^ they do here, why not to her face? lol
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki ayumi, twitter, weibo