Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 19 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 27th February 2014, 02:13 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
If you ordered the items yourself under your own account, mu-mo will send you an email stating that the items were delivered. If you signed up the account under Celga, I suppose they do give you the account and password with the email address as your own email. Alternatively, you could just log-in mu-mo and check the status of the item.
The link you gave is not valid as it requires membership log-in =.=
Mh okay. Celga registered me and I can only give them the URLs every time.
Not that easy using celga
Old 27th February 2014, 02:47 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ View Post
Mh okay. Celga registered me and I can only give them the URLs every time.
Not that easy using celga
You mean you joined the fanclub but they didn't gave you access to the fan club? I don't know about other fan clubs but they should be the same as TeamAyu right? it's kinda weird... unless that fan club is only for buying exclusive things, if not, wouldn't that make you miss out a lot of fan club info after the money you had paid for the membership?

If you can login to mu-mo, check out the 購入履歴・配送状況. It'll show you your purchase history and the status of it.

Last edited by kinix; 27th February 2014 at 02:50 PM.
Old 27th February 2014, 03:01 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
You mean you joined the fanclub but they didn't gave you access to the fan club? I don't know about other fan clubs but they should be the same as TeamAyu right? it's kinda weird... unless that fan club is only for buying exclusive things, if not, wouldn't that make you miss out a lot of fan club info after the money you had paid for the membership?

If you can login to mu-mo, check out the 購入履歴・配送状況. It'll show you your purchase history and the status of it.
I have access to the fanclub site and the fanclub store on mu-mo.

But I can't log in to mu-mo itself.
Old 27th February 2014, 09:00 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Thank you all for sharing your experiences at Celga. I signed up to use their service a little while back and had recently been looking into putting some use into my account there. However, with all of the negative experiences that have been presented here, I think I will avoid using them.

Old 27th February 2014, 10:31 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

This's the middleman that I use to handle my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff after I've switched from not using Celga anymore

http://japanauction.byethost11.com/

He's a 1 man show from Hokkaido & his name's Kairai . He was recommended to me by someone whom I know via LiveJournal & my experience in using Kairai's services is a gazillion million better times over than Celga

Kairai only handles my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff as the usual middleman that I use their services to help me buy stuff online can't help me to do so but it's ok

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 28th February 2014, 09:57 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.
I really recommend you using cdjapan,they are super fast! I usually receive orders in four days, and when it's a preorder they send items some days before the release date.
The last order I made with CDJ was Kumi's new album which I received today just 2 days after the release date! (Using airmail) While my last order at YA took a whole month to arrive.
If you want your items to arrive fast I recommend you to use CDJ, If you don't mind waiting or if the item you want isn't available, YA is a good option; you will receive the parcel eventually and the customer service is really good. Also,If the order is really heavy you'll save money using YA.
Hope I helped you

thanks ownsarai

Old 1st March 2014, 12:57 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ View Post
I have access to the fanclub site and the fanclub store on mu-mo.

But I can't log in to mu-mo itself.
Hmm, can you screencap the description of the item then?

My Instagram

Old 1st March 2014, 05:33 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
I really recommend you using cdjapan,they are super fast! I usually receive orders in four days, and when it's a preorder they send items some days before the release date.
The last order I made with CDJ was Kumi's new album which I received today just 2 days after the release date! (Using airmail) While my last order at YA took a whole month to arrive.
If you want your items to arrive fast I recommend you to use CDJ, If you don't mind waiting or if the item you want isn't available, YA is a good option; you will receive the parcel eventually and the customer service is really good. Also,If the order is really heavy you'll save money using YA.
Hope I helped you
Thanks for the post! I pre-ordered a CD and used the FedEx shipping...let's see what happens LOL! I'm excited eek!
Old 2nd March 2014, 06:48 PM
Secret Initiate

Hey guys I have a question. I used the FedEx shipping from CDJapan that requires a signature. But the thing is, I live in an apartment where the front door to the building is locked and the only way in is either calling a phone to unlock the door or me going to open the door. So what would happen, basically? Would I have to go to the fedex building and pick it up, or would they just call the office and drop it off there?
Old 2nd March 2014, 11:41 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
Hey guys I have a question. I used the FedEx shipping from CDJapan that requires a signature. But the thing is, I live in an apartment where the front door to the building is locked and the only way in is either calling a phone to unlock the door or me going to open the door. So what would happen, basically? Would I have to go to the fedex building and pick it up, or would they just call the office and drop it off there?
You can arrange for your shipment to be delivered to the nearest fedex store. Once your online tracking info shows up, you should be able to select a deliver to fedex store option. I doubt a fedex delivery person will attempt to make any phone calls to alert you. This is coming from my experience using fedex with CDJapan.

Book collector, avid reader, writer, cat owner, part time owl who listens to JPOP, KPOP, metal, soundtracks, and instrumental music.

Old 8th May 2014, 05:43 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Guys, I've got a questions to those who ordered from mu-mo before... How long does it normally take for the orders to get to the Tenso address? I ordered Ayu's CDL DVD + poster, two ayupans and one single last week (I think it was on Tuesday) and then they sent me an email that they shipped it on Thursday (not sure if that's what it said though, but I just assumed from google translate), but I still haven't received and email from tenso saying that it arrived. One week seems a bit too long to me, considering it's within the same country. Also, delivery status says "配達完了", which means it was delivered?

Could it be because I wrote my name in hiragana on mu-mo (there was no option to write it in romaji)? I did email tenso's customer support about this, but only a couple of days ago. Should I wait a bit more or should I contact someone? And whom should I contact? Tenso or mu-mo?

Sorry, if it was answered somewhere before, I searched and haven't found anything.
Old 8th May 2014, 07:53 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

29th April to 5th May is Golden week. That is holiday in Japan. Most companies are closed then.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 8th May 2014, 08:59 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Oh I see! Thank you so much, I'll wait for another week then.
Old 29th May 2014, 08:13 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Is there any way to preorder items on mu-mo with already released stuff and make them ship the released items when the preorded item is released? Because I'm trying to preorder Ayu's album and I want to order tour goods as well, and it says that they're going to be shipped separately and I don't see an option to get them shipped together when the album is released.
Old 27th January 2015, 06:40 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

I request all of you to shop online through trusted websites. There are many websites that will cheat us.
Old 30th January 2015, 08:29 PM
UNITE! Initiate

I'm currently trying to purchase an item from a fan club through mu-mo, however, I am getting an error message with the tenso address I provided as well as a link directing me to the international shop. I've shopped on mu-mo numerous times and have never had an issue with the address and the international shop does not carry the item that I'm trying to purchase. Is there anything I can do to get my order through or are there any other middleman services that can assist me in obtaining this item with my membership information?

Old 5th March 2015, 09:15 AM
Fly high Protector

Does anyone have experience with SAL/International Parcel shipping? I put in an order on Amazon (using Tenso) that was shipped from Japan on Monday, February 9. The estimated delivery time to my country was said to be 2-3 weeks. It has soon exceeded that by a week and there has been no indication whatsoever. Is there a need to be worry or are delays like this normal for SAL? Thank you!
Old 5th March 2015, 10:23 AM
Sky high Protector

It's possible that your parcel is blocked at the custom. It happened for me. My last parcel sent via SAL from CDJapan was blocked for duties and I had to send some documents.
I think you shouldn't worry now. Wait a little again.
Old 5th March 2015, 02:00 PM
Fly high Protector

A possibility indeed. However, they usually let me know if it stuck in customs, either by a message to my phone or a note in the mailbox. I will be patient and wait. Actually, I just read on a Finnish forum that in worst case scenario it may take up to 1-2 months for SAL to arrive here.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited by Zemus; 5th March 2015 at 06:12 PM.
Old 7th March 2015, 04:29 PM
SEASONS Initiate

It is normal for SAL to take longer than expected, not only with SAL but with any other shipping method. Last week I received a SAL parcel in less than a week while I'm still waiting for two that were shipped in january... Nevertheless, the worst method I have ever tried is, without doubt, EMS. It took 3 months, and they returned the parcel to Japan after all.

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia