Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 18 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 23rd October 2013, 06:34 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu-me View Post
I use Tenso.com, their process is quite uncomplicated and they have good guides on their website to lead you through it. I had no problem with shipping the LOVE again playbutton through them back when the album was released, so I don't think you'll have any problem.
Fantastic! Thanks so much for replying and helping me out Ayu-me! :-)
Old 14th February 2014, 02:43 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Although this isn't an inquiry, I would like to share my displeasure about the condition of one of the items that I received from Tenso today. I purchased two CDs and one of them came with a large crack in the case. While I understand that a case can be replaced, I felt like they could have put more bubble wrap around the items, especially after spending Ĩ2190 between fees and shipping on two CDs that totaled 260 grams (which is a little over half a pound). This was my first time using their package consolidation service and the first time I received an item damaged because for everything I've ever purchased (that I recall), they shipped it in the original packaging from the seller or the company I bought the item from and I've never had a problem before. So for those of you who may use their consolidation service for small, possibly breakable items (or crackable in my case) you may want to see if you can get in contact with them and request extra padding to protect your items.

Old 15th February 2014, 10:10 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

mhhh i had package consolidation too for my ayupan+horse figure and my 2 FTL/MGR singles, but mine were fine. Maybe it depends who packs them, i think they have more than one person working in the packaging department.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 15th February 2014, 11:34 PM
from your letter Initiate

I've had several packages containing CDs sent via Tenso, and none of them have had any damage (and my packages have to go a really long way to get to me, before meeting the Swedish customs which makes me surprised at the lack of damage to packages I've got ). There's always a risk, even when using large amounts of bubblewrap and such, that an item will suffer damage either due to improper handling or for random reasons (the tape didn't hold the item properly, the item was pressed too hard against another item in the package, etc.). While I'm certain that Tenso can make mistakes when it comes to their packaging, I wouldn't let one incident dictate my decision to use them. Most likely, this incident was a one-time thing and not a trend on Tenso's part.
Though asking Tenso to increase the padding inside their packages if you're worried is good advice as well.
Old 25th February 2014, 07:29 AM
Connected Initiate

Just wanted to share my extremely unpleasant experience with Celga and I urge anybody who is having transaction with them to change to other agents.
I wrote on their wall on facebook earlier this morning to express my unhappiness with the way they work, hoping that maybe the director would apologize and investigate on the fault, but guess what, my post was deleted within an hour and was removed from their friend list without a single explanation.
Below is roughly what I wrote on their wall regarding my unpleasant experience with them.

I'm writing on to share about my unpleasant experience recently on Celga and I think there's some points which Celga could improve on the operation.
I've joined TeamAyu through the help from Celga but there's something which I think could be improve. There's no notification from Celga when my club novelty gift arrive in your warehouse to tell me that you've received the items.

I've specifically requested shipping for my merchandise on the 9th Feb to be shipped along with my TeamAyu gift which were sent out on last December. But to my surprise, when I received my package on the 15th Feb, the club gifts were not included. The reply I got from your staff was : "It means that your FC mailing hasn't arrived yet. We just sent whatever items you have in our warehouse. ^^"
I have my doubts that shipping within Japan would take up to 6 weeks and even so, I wasn't even informed before shipping of my package that the items I've requested wasn't available. But I've decided to proceed with your advice and requested for a separate shipping for my club gift, this time round specifically requested for 2 club novelty gifts. Miraculously, you were able to pack the items on the 17th Feb, 2 days after I've requested shipping. Fine I though, MAYBE the items did arrived 6 weeks later and proceeded to pay for the shipping.
However, when I received the package today (24th Feb), only 1 of the gift was included in the package. I wondered what happened to the other item which was send out by TeamAyu last December. I'd to say that I'm truly disappointed with the way Celga works when dealing with Fan club membership royalties and I hope to get your response soon.

Old 25th February 2014, 08:51 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff used to be handled by Celga & yeah the way they handle/do things are not good

The usual middleman I use to handle my stuff cannot help me to join their fanclub on my behalf & someone recommended me to try Celga & needless to say , my experience using their services weren't great

Response's slow & for some funny odd reason , their customer service staff are based in BOTH Japan & USA which I couldn't help but find it very fishy if not odd + to make things worst , they have to ask the owner (whose name's Keigo Morita) for answers in which I wonder , can't I get a direct response from you instead of beating around the bush ???

Thankfully , someone I know via LiveJournal recommended me to use the services of a middleman that helped her to join Acid Black Cherry/L'arc en ciel/VAMPS fanclubs on her behalf & after making the switch , I have no regrets not using Celga anymore from that day onwards

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by KarenPang; 25th February 2014 at 08:57 AM.
Old 25th February 2014, 09:27 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

mhhh i never had any big problems with Celga o.o
Yes I also donīt like that you donīt get notified about FC mailings that arrive,but i always wait about 2-4 weeks after they pop up on yahoo to get them sent and never had anything missing.
But i am with Celag for ap. 10 years now^^ And my membership at TA is now running for the 3rd year.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 25th February 2014, 12:36 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~angel*ayumi~ View Post
mhhh i never had any big problems with Celga o.o
Yes I also donīt like that you donīt get notified about FC mailings that arrive,but i always wait about 2-4 weeks after they pop up on yahoo to get them sent and never had anything missing.
But i am with Celag for ap. 10 years now^^ And my membership at TA is now running for the 3rd year.
I'm glad that you're still enjoying the connection with them. But this is just an advice from me. Might be an isolated case but I really dislike of how they try to push around instead of apologizing and rectify the problem. The 1st time when I asked where were the TA gift, they tried to claim that their warehouse haven't received it (6 weeks since TA sent them out), trying to say it's not their fault for overlooking. And yet they can send it out within 2 days after I've requested the 2nd time (obviously they found it. But the TA mag was still missing). They didn't even tell me that they could only find 1 of the 2 gifts I've requested and just send it back to me. Their attitude really sux by deleting my comments on FB and removing me from friend list (Though I had the intention too but I thought I could at least hear some sort of explanation/apology from them) . This is not the way to do business. Hope you'll not experience any unpleasant experience in the future, but you've been warned ^^
Good thing is that my membership is ending and I shall not patronize them anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
^ my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff used to be handled by Celga & yeah the way they handle/do things are not good

The usual middleman I use to handle my stuff cannot help me to join their fanclub on my behalf & someone recommended me to try Celga & needless to say , my experience using their services weren't great

Response's slow & for some funny odd reason , their customer service staff are based in BOTH Japan & USA which I couldn't help but find it very fishy if not odd + to make things worst , they have to ask the owner (whose name's Keigo Morita) for answers in which I wonder , can't I get a direct response from you instead of beating around the bush ???

Thankfully , someone I know via LiveJournal recommended me to use the services of a middleman that helped her to join Acid Black Cherry/L'arc en ciel/VAMPS fanclubs on her behalf & after making the switch , I have no regrets not using Celga anymore from that day onwards
Yes it seems that they have no proper communication with their warehouse too as I'm pretty sure that so called warehouse is actually Keigo's house. The address they registered with was his home and they return address on the package they sent was the same address. Makes me wonder if they really have a warehouse or was it just a team of the US base online support and Keigo the 'warehouse'.

Last edited by kinix; 25th February 2014 at 12:38 PM.
Old 25th February 2014, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post

Yes it seems that they have no proper communication with their warehouse too as I'm pretty sure that so called warehouse is actually Keigo's house. The address they registered with was his home and they return address on the package they sent was the same address. Makes me wonder if they really have a warehouse or was it just a team of the US base online support and Keigo the 'warehouse'.
Yeah & to me if Keigo has staff that's working under him , why're they based in USA & not in Tokyo just like him ? oO

Also I didn't liked that when I asked questions , the 1st few rounds weren't answered directly by Keigo too

Ah well at least I'm not using Celga anymore . I'm satisfied with the middleman that's handling my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff now as he's a 1 man show

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 25th February 2014, 06:40 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
Yeah & to me if Keigo has staff that's working under him , why're they based in USA & not in Tokyo just like him ? oO

Also I didn't liked that when I asked questions , the 1st few rounds weren't answered directly by Keigo too

Ah well at least I'm not using Celga anymore . I'm satisfied with the middleman that's handling my BREAKERZ fanclub related stuff now as he's a 1 man show
I think it's easier to find a low pay part time English speaking staff in US than Japan? And he could use paypal to pay his staff since celga accepts their fees in USD through paypal. Good business strategy but poor customer service... Just like our local helpline being outsource to other country call center where they gives you replies that doesn't answers to your need...

Old 25th February 2014, 10:09 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Is Celga's fee lower than Tenso??
Old 25th February 2014, 10:54 PM

I don't use Tenso so I don't know but considering that me & Kinix had really bad unpleasant experiences with Celga , please don't end up in the same state as both of us by going with Celga

Old 26th February 2014, 12:04 AM
Secret Initiate

I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.
Old 26th February 2014, 01:34 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
I've been reading around concerning YesAsia vs. CDJapan and like, I think I'm set for ordering from CDJapan for the first time. $11 for standard shipping is killer though -_-;

Do you guys recommend CDJapan for only one item, and YesAsia for bulk items? I feel that ordering a lot of items through CDJapan would get pricey, while YesAsia does sneak in the shipping charge into their prices subtly, free shipping is always nice on bulk orders.
CDJapan if you're in a hurry to get the items. But beware of custom tax. As the items are declared as merchandise.

Yesasia if you don't mind waiting as they provide free shipping via registered airmail and the items are always declared as gifts. Though if you wanted something fast from YA, they always have express mail service like dhl.

Old 27th February 2014, 07:15 AM
BALLAD Initiate

I would discourage you to use yesasia if your item is a limited press, as I have few parcel that went missing(using their free shipping), and they told me to wait till one month plus before resending, and the limited items have already been sold out, so I got a refund instead.

If you use yesasia register mail, the price will end up around the same as cdjapan, so I would rather you use cdjapan if it's a limited item, cdjapan took better care of parcel, better packing too, cdjapan has few choices of shipping method too, their FedEx is awesome, I always get my items one day BEFORE release date(I'm in Sinagpore)

if your item is a cd or DVD, and only 2 items, then you can consider hmv Japan, they have multi buy discount and it can get cheaper then cdjapan, but hmv uses EMS for shipping only, so you might want to check if EMS will get taxed in your country first.

---------------

About celga poor customer service, I would like to add in my friend's bad experience too.

She applied for Maeda Atsuko's fanclub on the first day it starts taking application, on the site it was stated that they will send out members gift a week later, but when my friend email celga 2 weeks later after her application was send in, celga replied her that it was not in yet.
So she waited for 2 more weeks before emailing again, this time it was Keigo who replied that they have checked the warehouse and it was still not in yet. Now, it has already been one month, so my friend waiting a little more to send email again, as she will be traveling overseas, she end up emailing celga 3 weeks later, but it was STILL NOT IN yet.

This is kinda ridiculous already right? That's already almost 2 months after the application, guess how long she wait in the end for the gifts to be 'received' by celga?

3 and a half months!!!!

I seriously doubt Japan fanclubs will take THAT long to send out the gifts, normally post in Japan should not take more then 5 days, it seems that Keigo or whoever had received the items, but due to careless, they never check carefully or misplace it and found it after some time.

Years ago I used Celga too to order from Shibuya Net to get my clothes, I remembered that Keigo had replied me that her wife said my Liz Lisa dress were very beautiful when she received the parcel and was repacking it to me with my other stuff.
So yup, Celga is more like a home business, it seems that the orders we made were send to their house, so that could be why our items seem to be 'not' arriving, I'm betting on careless/misplace, or do they have kids? You know, kids like to hide items away some times...hmm...

My Instagram

Last edited by LacusClyne; 27th February 2014 at 11:11 AM.
Old 27th February 2014, 10:28 AM
Connected Initiate

I have a question concerning celga, too.

I preordered the FC edition of Bon Voyage on a date where the arrival on the release date was guaranteed.It was released yesterday and Celga said they think it takes 1 or 2 weeks that they get the item...
That is not possible or what dou you think about it?
Old 27th February 2014, 11:11 AM
BALLAD Initiate

^for FC items, depending on the bonus and preorder period, it could takes the record company a little while to prepare and send out, so a week or 2 is possible, but if they claim that they do not receive it like 2 weeks after the suppose shipment date, I'll say it's time to pester them every few days so that they don't forgot about it and misplace or anything.

But do you still have the link or printscreen of the item you order? I can help you read if it's stated there about the delivery around 1 to 2 weeks part

My Instagram

Old 27th February 2014, 11:50 AM

To me , Corvina (Marika) took quite a big heavy risk in helping a lot of people to preorder the FC edition of Koda's Bon Voyage via Celga

While Marika's intentions are good , I don't know how good/bad her experiences in using Celga are but considering that I'm not the only 1 that voiced out my poor/unpleasant experiences in using Celga , I'm not expecting things to go well

I could be wrong but I don't know really :x

Old 27th February 2014, 01:00 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^for FC items, depending on the bonus and preorder period, it could takes the record company a little while to prepare and send out, so a week or 2 is possible, but if they claim that they do not receive it like 2 weeks after the suppose shipment date, I'll say it's time to pester them every few days so that they don't forgot about it and misplace or anything.

But do you still have the link or printscreen of the item you order? I can help you read if it's stated there about the delivery around 1 to 2 weeks part

Okay that's odd, because the stated it would be there on the release date
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/fclogi...ateg_id%3D5109
This is the link of the item.

EDIT:
I wrote them again today, because there was no item in stock yesterday and I somehow thought it could not be for real:-D
They just answered it is in stock, but not mentioned in the "in our warehouse" section...

Last edited by ~StarCatcher~; 27th February 2014 at 01:18 PM.
Old 27th February 2014, 02:05 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~StarCatcher~ View Post
Okay that's odd, because the stated it would be there on the release date
https://shop.mu-mo.net/avx/sv/fclogi...ateg_id%3D5109
This is the link of the item.

EDIT:
I wrote them again today, because there was no item in stock yesterday and I somehow thought it could not be for real:-D
They just answered it is in stock, but not mentioned in the "in our warehouse" section...
If you ordered the items yourself under your own account, mu-mo will send you an email stating that the items were delivered. If you signed up the account under Celga, I suppose they do give you the account and password with the email address as your own email. Alternatively, you could just log-in mu-mo and check the status of the item.
The link you gave is not valid as it requires membership log-in =.=

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia