Online Shopping Help Thread #2 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 1st May 2011, 09:26 AM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kouga View Post
Where can i get Rock n roll circus tour red T shirt? I found it in yesasia but it's only S size, and i think i need M.... ¿Anyone knows something about it?
It is sold out...sorry

thanks ownsarai

Old 1st May 2011, 08:29 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by toniayu View Post
It is sold out...sorry
Ok! Thank you anyway!
Old 2nd May 2011, 05:27 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Can i check..how long does YEASIA take to ship to Singapore? They said it's shipped out on 27th but its 1st May (i know they dnt work today) but I still havent receive anything
To singapore, it's hard to say, sometimes 7 days, or up to 3 weeks. I had gotten some of my stuff from them almost 3 weeks after they send it out.

You are using free shipping right?

My Instagram

Old 6th May 2011, 03:46 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Old 6th May 2011, 04:42 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirrorcleworld View Post
any opinions on yesasia? I really wanna buy there but i've read that there are many people saying that their service is terrible
As long as you're not getting preordered concert goods, you should be fine. And for free shipping, it takes around 2 weeks.
Though sometimes I get dhl services! Which I wonder why too lol. Maybe for random expensive items?
I got courier service when I used free shipping for Next Level USB album and the recent ayu-mi-x 7 Boxset ^^ it could be that they messed up but no extra charges were charged to my card =P

Old 6th May 2011, 06:26 PM
BALLAD Initiate

^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.

My Instagram

Old 6th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

Location: where the Sexy little things Sparkle and sing Love songs (California)
Quote:
For me, YA is the way to go. I only use YA to order Ayu goods. I've never had any problems with them, nothing has ever been damaged. You may have to wait a bit longer for your goods, but it's worth it. Especially since you can get free shipping. ^^

♥sweet&simple♥
ღGraphic Junkies, UNITE!ღ
Old 6th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
^i think that for the remix box set, because of the value or size, they had to upgrade your shipping method, i believe you paid by paypal, so they did not charge you extra as you already paid for it.

coz if you pay by credit/debit card, they will send you a mail that they will charge you more for the upgrade.
Nope I never use paypal=) always by cc ^^ I thought of the value and size too. but Love songs Usb was shipped by regular post =.=

Old 8th May 2011, 11:09 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?

http://white-creation.livejournal.com/ - credits go to artcika for these amazing graphics!!

Old 8th May 2011, 12:01 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

i have lots of positive feedbacks for play-asia.i think they are good if you are from ASEAN
because they provide free shipping to ASEAN country.the only downside is,they don't give posters and they can't confirm with you if you are able to get first press bonus for pre-order item

Old 8th May 2011, 01:32 PM
Over Initiate

Quote:
how about play-asia? does anyone here have any opinions on that site? any complaints? horror stories?
I bought my rock n roll circus special limited box set in play-asia,they shiped to me on 16th april,while cdjapan or yesasia shiped on 14th april,i chose fedex shipping and arrived in 4 or 5 days.The package did't have bubble wrap and i did't received posters.
in brief: is a good store but i prefer yesasia or cdjapan.

thanks ownsarai

Old 8th May 2011, 01:42 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

they sometimes ship 1 day before the release date.sometimes on the release date.and yes,no poster.(they will blame the supplier for not giving them the posters).but they do wrap the item with bubble wrap.all my cds came with bubble wrap

Old 9th May 2011, 07:48 AM
Don't look back Initiate

argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?
Old 9th May 2011, 10:05 AM
Connected Initiate

Quote:
argh 12 days since the shiping from YesAsia...i just dont udnerstand. Does it come by land?
1st timer? It's normal for regular airmail to take around 14 days for oversea delivery. Not YA's fault though. Kinda like a trick by the post office to get you to use EMS service...

Old 10th May 2011, 05:59 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?

Last edited by mirrorcleworld; 10th May 2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10th May 2011, 08:37 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
It's still normal for YA, I had my parcels came in like 3 weeks after ship out date.

My Instagram

Old 10th May 2011, 08:56 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
-sigh- it's been 20 days since my first order from play-asia shipped, and it still hasn't arrived. Airmail is sooo frustrating >_< so if more than 5 weeks pass or If my cd ever gets lost or something, can I ask for a new one or get a refund? Or does that mean I just threw my 12 dollars down the drain?
i never face such problem.but you'll have to email them first.if not mistaken,they will investigate first.if really lost,they will send you a replacement or refund to you

Old 13th May 2011, 05:21 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

Play-asia added registered airmail as shipping option.Just add another USD3.90 to get the registered airmail.So,those who live in ASIA,you'll just need to pay USD3.90 flat (for order that qualifies for the free shipping) to get it

Old 14th May 2011, 03:43 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Finally! After 22 days my order has arrived at last!!~~~ anyways, i ordered ayu's L, which play-asia labelled as HK Press, but all I see is avex taiwan slapped all over the cd, are hong kong presses supposed to have avex hongkong or something like that? Or did they make a mistake and sent me a taiwan press instead?

Last edited by mirrorcleworld; 14th May 2011 at 04:47 AM.
Old 14th May 2011, 04:00 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

errrr.i don't know which one to refer to.but i google the catalogue number,it seems like it is taiwan press

Tags
cdjapan, hmv, yesasia