[TeamAyu] Questions and Help with joining TA - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 30th March 2011, 05:04 AM
NOTHING FROM NOTHING Initiate

Question Questions and Help with joining TA

Okay, so after lurking around AHS and AHN for years I finally decided to make an account and join both sites, and finally join TA after I came across Tenso.com and a thread (http://www.ayumi-hamasaki.net/forumv...hp?f=3&t=13294) with a step by step process to registering.

I'm not sure if they've changed around the registration process, but I ran into quite a few snaffu's and was wondering if any TA members might be able to help me out?

So, as I was going through registration I came across a few problems.

1.) It wants me to write my Last name and First name in double byte characters. How do I do that? I tried writing my name in English like the guide says to because romaji is supposed to work, and apparently that's not the case anymore. So, I've been looking for sites or little programs that can quickly translate my name, Cristina DeCamargo...not going too well

2.) When I go to write my name in phonetic characters, it wants me to write my name in hiragana. I don't know how! I tried looking up charts on the internet and copying the symbols I needed but it wasn't really working out...

3.) When I put in my Tenso address, 東品川4-13-34-TS----- (I've excluded the numbers at the end for my privacy), it's asking for double byte again as well. Ehhh? What does double byte mean???

So I'm desperatley looking for some help since I'm not sure what to do and I've waited years...YEARS PEOPLE YEARS, 10 LONG YEARS...to join TA, and now that it's in my grasp, roadblocks have appeared!

If anyone can help me out I would probably worship the ground you walk on...
Old 5th April 2011, 07:50 AM
ayu trance Initiate

if that's not a secret which browser do you use?
about your hiragana you can find online "romaji to hiragana" converters and get your name written in hiragana

but I suppose your neme shold be written as "Kurisutina DeKamarugo" to fit the japanese phonetics. So the hiragana for this name would be くりすちな でかまるご

As for tenso address - have you tried directly copying from tenso site(as I recall they have buttons to copy address into the buffer) and it still doesn't work? weird.
Maybe it's something with your browser encoding. Try to set it to unicode charset and see if it's working. Also, does everything written in japanise at the registration page is fine? I mean is it in japanese or you get some weird symbols all around? If you see some strange symbols which are not japanese it probably means that you'rwe having a wrong charset set on your browser. Hope this helps
Old 5th April 2011, 09:49 AM
forgiveness Initiate

Your name should be written in katakana. クリスティーナ デカマルゴ

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 5th April 2011, 12:18 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

about the double byte characters...i don't know the technicalities of it, but you know how sometimes you'll see something written like: A L L B I G A N D S P A C E D O U T like that? those are written in double byte.

i actually had to type mine out on my iphone using its japanese keyboard and then email it to myself. a total pain for sure. but its about the encoding i guess.

I just want to forget it all, without even saying "goodbye."
『Last minute』

Tags
team ayu