[News] You were... / BALLAD ~3rd Thread~ - Page 7 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 5th November 2009, 10:51 AM
devilayu

Dozens of OT posts about Ayu's hair has been trashed. PLEASE try to stay on topic. If you want to talk about her hair, go to the thread with the TA translation here: http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95744

As for the single, I preordered both of the CD+DVD first presses thru mu-mo with my TeamAyu membership. I'm hoping the fleece will be cute since I'm getting two!
Old 5th November 2009, 10:54 AM
glitter Initiate

^^uhhh i cant wait to see them!!!

I'm still waiting to get some more money so i can purchase the cd only version together with alan's new album

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 5th November 2009 at 12:48 PM.
Old 5th November 2009, 11:00 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilayu View Post
As for the single, I preordered both of the CD+DVD first presses thru mu-mo with my TeamAyu membership. I'm hoping the fleece will be cute since I'm getting two!
Same here.
I wish it whould be pink or so, but um yes, whouldn´t match the colors at the pre-orde page, I guess it will have similar colors as the guilty fleece from the Lucky draw.

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 5th November 2009, 11:02 AM
Banned

Different approach? I wonder what can be different in terms of covers... But if they're really really good, I'll want to get all three of 'em.
Old 5th November 2009, 12:35 PM
no more words Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshka View Post
I hope she will surpass Days D: and make better ballads like HEAVEN or CAROLS.

(lol I dislike this song a lot, sorry Days-fans)
I agree 100%
I hate Days, so it better not sound like that

if it sounds anything like HEAVEN or CAROLS I can die happy
Old 5th November 2009, 05:05 PM
count down Initiate

I have learned not to believe anything Ayu says in her diary entries.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 5th November 2009, 05:11 PM
CAROLS Initiate

I hope Ayu won't suck my Christmas...
Old 5th November 2009, 05:17 PM
glitter Initiate

hm hm
xD

AHS members and their positive thinking

EDIT: friend's quote

Spoiler:
I don't think Ayu has ever really lied to us in her Diary entries, people just take her words, imagine what THEY want and then when it's something that they didn't imagine, they get disappointed.

soooo true

Last edited by SURREAL__RAINBOW; 5th November 2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 5th November 2009, 05:31 PM
End of the World Initiate

Nothing like Together When please. I think Together When is Ayu's worst Ballad and I cringe every time she gets to the chorus. It reminds me way too much of No way to say; that's what I call generic.
Days is not half as generic as Together When and is a million times more awesome.
Old 5th November 2009, 05:37 PM
Replace Initiate

The "different approach" thing probably means still Kazu, but he's trying something unusual for him. Let's hope that's a good thing. It most likely does NOT mean less photoshopping, since that happens at the end of the process really. Most likely, it just means they have a new type of set, a new type of clothing/costume, and/or an actual CONCEPT rather than just "fashion posing." Which would be nice.

I bet it just means she's wearing a different outfit on each of the covers, which when you think about it, isn't something she's done. So there's ALOT that "different approach" could mean - my recommendation is NOT to get your hopes up.
Old 5th November 2009, 05:40 PM
winding road Initiate

^I think that's something that should be said about the whole single, imo. Don't get your hopes too high up people, she's not capable of everything anymore lol

Old 5th November 2009, 05:45 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Nothing like Together When please. I think Together When is Ayu's worst Ballad and I cringe every time she gets to the chorus. It reminds me way too much of No way to say; that's what I call generic.
I'll pray for it to be like Together When...
Old 5th November 2009, 05:48 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumsushi View Post
Days is not half as generic as Together When and is a million times more awesome.
Days is generic by definition. Since ANYONE ELSE could have sang it and it would have been just as good, it wasn't uniquely Ayu at all, it sounded like everyone elses winter ballads from a few years ago, really. Together When... had emotion to it, Days was just pretty =/ imo, anyway That's why I'm hoping that these songs are nothing like days

Last edited by GRACE; 5th November 2009 at 05:53 PM.
Old 5th November 2009, 05:55 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
hm hm
xD

AHS members and their positive thinking

EDIT: friend's quote

Spoiler:
I don't think Ayu has ever really lied to us in her Diary entries, people just take her words, imagine what THEY want and then when it's something that they didn't imagine, they get disappointed.

soooo true
Maybe so, but what I meant was I don't think by "something different' we're gonna completely different covers or whatever for the single,

Ayu feels really comfortable with Kazu, so~ hope for the best!

Old 5th November 2009, 05:58 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRACE View Post
Days is generic by definition. Since ANYONE ELSE could have sang it and it would have been just as good, it wasn't uniquely Ayu at all, it sounded like everyone elses winter ballads from a few years ago, really. Together When... had emotion to it, Days was just pretty =/ imo, anyway That's why I'm hoping that these songs are nothing like days
Days does has a pretty simple arrangement so I see why many find it generic, but I would really like to hear other songs similar to Days, can you mention a few?
Together When sounds like another song from her discography; I find that equally bad if not worse, emotion or not.
Old 5th November 2009, 05:59 PM
Initiate

Hmmm, "different approach"..... Well, I'm not gonna think too much into it. I'll probably get my hopes up for something completely unrealistic and exaggerate the whole thing, lol.

Quote:
As much as I love Days, this is the perfect way to put it. Like, I can totally imagine Kumi singing. The actual song sounds a lot like some of her ballades, actually. :\

And ugh, please God don't let it sound anything like CAROLS. That's one of the only Ayumi songs where I can almost say I hate it. I tried so many times to like it, but...no.
Old 5th November 2009, 06:02 PM
count down Initiate

Well, something like Dearest would surely make everyone happy.

But whatever... Sunrise and Sunset are still 'good songs' to me, so I'm an easily satisfied boy~ you heard that Ayu?!

Old 5th November 2009, 06:16 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Thanks, just my opinion^^

Days definitly was no bad song, but it was not special at all and I do not feel much when listening to it, Together When...though...has that magic in it...
Old 5th November 2009, 06:47 PM
Liar Initiate

I totally hope one of them sounds like Together When...!! One of my favourite Ayu ballads, mainly because it has a mysterious quality, which I really like in ballads!! Same reason I like Far Away and Endless Sorrow!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 5th November 2009, 06:59 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Well, something like Dearest would surely make everyone happy.
Not me, I don't get the hype for that song to be honest.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, red line ~for ta~, team ayu, you were.../ballad