[News] Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017 DVD/BD release - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 26th August 2018, 02:27 AM
July 1st Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
It may take a long time because blu-ray files are very large and upload speeds are so slow.
I watched Chapter 3 through bilibil and I thought it was great. Lots of energy and everyone looked like they had a lot of fun. I am... and A Song for xx were impressive. I felt so happy for Ayu during these performances.
A Song for ×× is definitely my favourite here. There was a moment when she extended her hand from the stage to touch a fan's—I cried just from looking at how happy the fan was. her voice also became somewhat stronger compared to when she sang I am.... amazing.
Old 26th August 2018, 07:51 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Sorry, here are the direct links.

Chapter 1:
https://pan.baidu.com/wap/init?surl=...0EG3utf1Cmq1cw
PW: SLS7

Chapter 3:
https://pan.baidu.com/wap/init?surl=...0DXKwp52qlQe4g
PW: W072

You don't have to register, but because the files are so big, you might have to download the Baidu download application, if you wanna download from there.
Thank you so much!!!!

Set by YuriChan

Old 26th August 2018, 12:00 PM
Over Initiate

Does anyone else have problems with the ISO's from Jpopsuki? I downloaded the rips from this forum, but chapter three isn't exactly great quality >__> I'm soooo looking forward to watching it, the preview was great, but would love to find a better rip
Old 27th August 2018, 07:13 AM
walking proud Initiate

Chapter 3 is seriously amazing. I had watched parts of it before, but finally saw the whole thing tonight. One of her best concerts; not just recently, but ever. And I agree, a song for xx is probably the best one (it's right up there with her Dome Tour 01 performance), but really all of the songs were great. It's a quite over the top concert (putting it mildly, haha), but it actually works. I was actually watching this with my mom and she said, "Something must have happened to Ayu right before the concert started", haha.

Hopefully, some lapsed Ayu fans will somehow see this show.
Old 27th August 2018, 07:25 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Watched both as well.
And I prefer chapter 1.
Her voice is partly pretty bad there, but her energy is amazing!
It's pretty rare to get energy like that from her!
And the setlist was flowing better as well than in chapter 3.
The cute part in chapter 3 is horrendous and she takes the cute voice even over in some other parts after that as well. Last minute is so overdramatic it's even worse here than in CdM. Plus her voice in the chorus of flower is pretty painful to listen to - she did better the last time she performed it.
And even though I usually don't mind Timmy he is pretty annoying there.
I do prefer ourselves in chapter 3 compared to chapter 1 though.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Old 27th August 2018, 07:57 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
Maybe the next release will be titled as “Sacrifice” and comes with Chapter 2 DVD!
Im so not against that S(A)CRIFICE
Old 27th August 2018, 08:32 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
Maybe the next release will be titled as “Sacrifice” and comes with Chapter 2 DVD!
Good idea, but we probably needa wait for another 2 years and 2 months.

edit: And i just realised that the "lucky fan" who got invited up to stage during Shake it was Koki Kameda the boxer. So it's not any random fan?

Last edited by alternarist; 27th August 2018 at 08:44 AM.
Old 27th August 2018, 10:48 AM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
Good idea, but we probably needa wait for another 2 years and 2 months.

edit: And i just realised that the "lucky fan" who got invited up to stage during Shake it was Koki Kameda the boxer. So it's not any random fan?
It was random on 19th. Just that he was there on the finale so they got him up...maybe not so random for that day haha
Old 27th August 2018, 05:17 PM
Depend on you Initiate

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av302...338.__bofqi.15

Chapter 1 stream
Old 27th August 2018, 11:38 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Chapter 3 is amazing, I love SEVEN DAYS WAR, it was so touching.
Old 28th August 2018, 01:11 AM
too late Initiate

I really prefer chapter 3 to the chapter 1.
FLOWER and ourselves in chapter 3 kill me
Old 28th August 2018, 11:38 AM
Two of us Initiate

I thought that the male fan was quite poor thing hahaha >_< he looked very shocked and awkward.

Really loved the ourselves performance in Chapter 3. I liked the chapter 1 version but chap 3 is just so levelled up. The short “rewind” part towards the ending of the song was really cool.

And Timmy spoke abit more Japanese this time? A bit annoying for the “sexy boys... sexy girl” thing.
Old 28th August 2018, 12:12 PM
Initiate

Finally had a chance to watch my copy of chapter 3 and listen to jacket B cd. They actually didn't tamper too much with her vocals on this one. That was pretty much exactly how Ayu sounded on the day except a few note fixes and the hoarseness, and vocal flaws are much more apparent on the DVD. Ayu did sound better on the 19th, but she sounded really good overall considering her ear problems and that it was the last of a very long tour. While the cute section was kind of interesting to see in person, I actually cringed seeing it on the DVD. It just doesn't work for me, and I actually like both songs. In my opinion Timmy was very annoying. There was one part where he made me laugh but other than that I Found him annoying. I love the set list of chapter 3 and it's one of my favorites of her shows despite Timmy and the awful cute section. In terms of the cd, I like the reversed track list much better and the songs are starting to grow on me, though W still falls kind of flat, which is a bit disappointing since Rock Ayu is my favorite Ayu (I am, moments, A Song for xx, memorial address, Last Minute, FLOWER, Love song and SEVEN DAYS WAR were the highlights of Chapter 3 for me since they were on my bucket list to see live in person)

Last edited by AJFmzk; 28th August 2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old 29th August 2018, 08:23 PM
Over Initiate

I finally watched Chapter 3, and omg. Definitely one of her best concerts to this date (though nothing beats M(A)DE IN JAPAN). Aaaaand it's definite - if I'm ever going to see her, WATERPROOF MASCARA! This one was a serious tearjerker Soooo so beautiful. And a perfect selection of songs.

However, I'm starting to get the feeling that ayu has a serious sex addiction lol. She's just like a sex addict... it has to get more and more crazy. I won't say that I'm against it, that's totally up to her, it's just... weird... *yes, I'm looking at you, Shake It <3 performance, and TIMMY!*
Old 29th August 2018, 09:18 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post

However, I'm starting to get the feeling that ayu has a serious sex addiction lol. She's just like a sex addict... it has to get more and more crazy. I won't say that I'm against it, that's totally up to her, it's just... weird... *yes, I'm looking at you, Shake It <3 performance, and TIMMY!*
🤣

Old 29th August 2018, 10:57 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Seems like they didn't over-edit her vocals this time which is a relief. I'd rather have flawed but correct vocals over perfect-robotic-emotionless ones.

I wasn't interesting in watching those lives at all but the reactions here make me want to give it a try!
Old 30th August 2018, 12:33 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkShinigami View Post
I think that showed itself during the Mannie marriage and then became more obvious with later relationships and performances. Back when she did my name's WOMEN's video, it was like "Oh, it's so cute she's trying to be sexual" but it's probable she's always loved sex and it's just become apparent "recently".
Old 30th August 2018, 12:41 AM
still alone Initiate

I blame Timmy and Leslie Kee mostly. Ever since she got super close to those two earlier in this decade things started to change. That's how we got the Party Queen aesthetic basically.
Old 30th August 2018, 12:42 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Ayu always had a somewhat sexual image. And IMO it always felt more like her liking sex than using it as a theme to look edgy.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 30th August 2018, 12:51 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
I blame Timmy and Leslie Kee mostly. Ever since she got super close to those two earlier in this decade things started to change. That's how we got the Party Queen aesthetic basically.
I don't think anyone is really to blame since this has probably always been there. If not them, someone else would have awoken it. Leslie had been around Ayu for ages so I don't think he was the reason for anything and he even did the original Party Queen shoot with the crowns and purple dress then Ayu may have been like "I don't like this concept" or something.

Last edited by truehappiness; 30th August 2018 at 12:54 AM.

Tags
dvd/bd release, just the beginning -20-, trouble