『M 愛すべき人がいて』The story of encounter & separation hidden in the birth of a songstress - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 9th August 2019, 10:44 PM
Paper Doll Protector

For some reason I find myself somewhat inspired by this whole project and the fact that they mysteriously seem in on it together. I'm excited to find out more.
Old 10th August 2019, 03:49 AM
Daybreak Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalini-dahlia View Post
So, I had a realization that I'm sure has either already been thought of or said here, but I'm starting to think that her bizarrely long tour for TROUBLE may not be promotion for the mini album but rather promotion for this book.

It would make more sense this way, possibly.
As much as I hate it, this really makes A LOT of sense... especially since she's touring for an EP called TROUBLE, on a tour with the same name as the album where the current leg has the subtitled "misunderstood"... Ayu told us we'd understand the name TROUBLE by listening to the music, but if this really was all planned out then I think we know exactly the trouble she is talking about now
Old 11th August 2019, 01:46 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
As much as I hate it, this really makes A LOT of sense... especially since she's touring for an EP called TROUBLE, on a tour with the same name as the album where the current leg has the subtitled "misunderstood"... Ayu told us we'd understand the name TROUBLE by listening to the music, but if this really was all planned out then I think we know exactly the trouble she is talking about now

is truth

Old 11th August 2019, 04:06 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norrel View Post
Ayu told us we'd understand the name TROUBLE by listening to the music
She's been telling this for every single album she released since I know her

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 11th August 2019, 12:18 PM
Replace Initiate

I have always felt they were romantically involved, so the news doesn't really surpise me. it's well-known that some women who have daddy issues cling to old men and old men use the situation.
basically, I don't know what is Hamasaki Ayumi anymore. I joined the fandom in 1999 with appears. man, I feel weird about all this.

I don't understand if it's a PR stunt, if it's for money, if it's both, or if she doesn't care about her career anymore, which is strange, considering how hard-working she is.

all in all, I don't feel that it will benefit her somehow, I can only predict the negative influence.
Old 11th August 2019, 12:49 PM
ayu trance Initiate

It’s definitly not for money she is not the author of this book maybe she can earn some royalties because of her name but that’s it ! It seems like she has no intention to give any explanation about it and nor the reasons behind it.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 11th August 2019, 03:12 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
^but this book isn't a tell all book about serious issues of the industry, but gossip someone wrote a novel about. I don't think this book can be compared to the books former Johnny's members released. Since there is a big difference between someone writing a book about rape and drugs in the idol industry and Ayu allowing someone to use old gossip about her love life as the basis for his novel, I don't think there is a double standard involved here.
Or you could be seeing it as this is a book about powerful relationships and how they can change and shape you; maybe even into someone that you don't want to be. A book about overcoming that and finding yourself again. I'm sure a lot of people can relate.

It seems most of the opposition to this seems to come from a place of not wanting her to tarnish her image or something. That ship sailed a long time ago. She's got nothing to lose, honestly.
Old 11th August 2019, 03:30 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Yup. It pretty much sailed with her Virgin Road performance on Kouhaku.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 11th August 2019, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Or you could be seeing it as this is a book about powerful relationships and how they can change and shape you; maybe even into someone that you don't want to be. A book about overcoming that and finding yourself again. I'm sure a lot of people can relate.

It seems most of the opposition to this seems to come from a place of not wanting her to tarnish her image or something. That ship sailed a long time ago. She's got nothing to lose, honestly.
I don't really understand were you're coming from, to be honest. Ayu didn't write this book herself nor is the book ment to be representing what happened in any way. It is fiction based on gossip. To what extent any of it is true we don't know at all. The gossip part is where people have a problem with.
Ayu can, and did so in the past, express all of what you said through her music, there is no need for a third party to write a made up story about it that may or may not be based on true events.
Rape in the idol industry is a very sad reality everybody looks away from and literally no one cares about. Ironically enough, what happens in the idol industry, men abusing the positions they are in, is basically what Max did to Ayu if this is true. Only Ayu did get lucky and had a major break through, which didn't leave her as vulnerable. Still no excuse for what Max did. Kahara Tomomi wasn't as lucky and also almost died.
If Ayu would have gone ahead and wrote a book herself about stuff that happens within the industry she feels that needs to be discussed, I would be all for it. But this is about her love life she seems to be ok with, and therefore nothing of relevance and just gossip. This is unworthy of every artist who gives a crap about their art and especially for someone like Ayu who apparently thinks of herself as someone who expresses herself through her lyrics and who says she values honesty. Selling your own gossip through a third party is everything but expressing yourself or being honest. It's a cold calculated move to make some cash.
Old 11th August 2019, 06:35 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

The book put her again on the news. It will generate a drama. There will be people driven to it because of its gossip aspects, as there will be people driven to it because it's a superstar origin story, as there will be people driven to it because of it love story aspect. Knowing she subject matter of some of her most iconic songs will for sure make people to be interested in them again, if for anything else, so they can recognize whatever they read on the lyrics.

Seens like the book already is succesful. If the drama based on it algo gain some popularity, it will for sure help keep part of the public attention on her for some time.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 11th August 2019, 11:28 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
I don't really understand were you're coming from, to be honest. Ayu didn't write this book herself nor is the book ment to be representing what happened in any way. It is fiction based on gossip. To what extent any of it is true we don't know at all. The gossip part is where people have a problem with.
Ayu can, and did so in the past, express all of what you said through her music, there is no need for a third party to write a made up story about it that may or may not be based on true events.
Rape in the idol industry is a very sad reality everybody looks away from and literally no one cares about. Ironically enough, what happens in the idol industry, men abusing the positions they are in, is basically what Max did to Ayu if this is true. Only Ayu did get lucky and had a major break through, which didn't leave her as vulnerable. Still no excuse for what Max did. Kahara Tomomi wasn't as lucky and also almost died.
If Ayu would have gone ahead and wrote a book herself about stuff that happens within the industry she feels that needs to be discussed, I would be all for it. But this is about her love life she seems to be ok with, and therefore nothing of relevance and just gossip. This is unworthy of every artist who gives a crap about their art and especially for someone like Ayu who apparently thinks of herself as someone who expresses herself through her lyrics and who says she values honesty. Selling your own gossip through a third party is everything but expressing yourself or being honest. It's a cold calculated move to make some cash.
You say the stories about her love life are only gossip and thus mean nothing. But maybe she doesn't feel that way about. If it's irrelevant for you, that's your business but it means something to some of us here.

And getting a 3rd party to write your story doesn't mean it's not genuine. Of course, we still don't know the fullest extent of her participation in this, but worse case scenario is that she had a lot to do with it. Where's the shame in her selling HER story?

This goes way past music. I venture to say that this beyond her being a singer and more about being an icon.
Old 12th August 2019, 12:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I don't really care about the book, if ayu gets more attention and that means new song then it's a good thing

I mean, is it usual for ayu to promote tour goods on TV? isn't it a first?

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 15th August 2019, 12:16 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Still #1st in his category this week and #3rd overall ! An article mentioned that this book is already a best seller of 2019 for his category !
Total sales : 65,905 copies

Old 15th August 2019, 09:07 PM
Paper Doll Protector

^wow, very cool!!
Old 16th August 2019, 01:12 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
Still #1st in his category this week and #3rd overall ! An article mentioned that this book is already a best seller of 2019 for his category !
Total sales : 65,905 copies
I'd hope she could still sell so much music
Old 16th August 2019, 06:50 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

That would require actually releasing music xD

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 17th August 2019, 02:15 AM
BLUE BIRD Protector

Wow. That took a while to read through. The AyuxMax relationship doesn't surprise me at all considering the rumors and pictures have been going around for so many years. I don't care at all that Ayu is involved in releasing this kind of book. "Any publicity is good publicity," and as mentioned before in this thread, it does perfectly coincide with the whole TROUBLE album/tour theme, so I'm sure this was planned out. I do hope she gets a boost from this seeing as how the book is selling well even if it's just people's morbid curiosity. Hopefully we'll see some new music from her soon. All I know is, I love Ayu, and I really don't see her doing anything so heinous that will ever change that for me.

did you imagine this kind of future?

@luckynekolady instagram

Old 17th August 2019, 05:13 AM
starting over Initiate

i don't know why but this whole situation just seems sooo kardashian ish. it shouldn't though because ayu's so talented but then again. :/
Old 17th August 2019, 05:13 AM
P.S II Initiate

Sell quite a lot @@👍🏼
Old 17th August 2019, 11:18 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Drama adaptation scheduled for next spring and broadcasted on Tv Asahi !! It’s quite a big deal actually lol

This article is also stating that at first 50 000 copies were edited but a total of 130,000 copies have been issued with two reprints. Something unusual for this kind of book in japan apparently.

It’s quite impressive not matter what people think of it ! There are also quite a lot of entertainment people giving positive feedback about the book lately on social media’s.

https://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertain....co/90uwReDUZ3

Tags
m 愛すべき人がいて