[A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~ - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 24th July 2020, 11:51 PM
opening Run Initiate

So is this going to be live or pre-recorded?
Old 24th July 2020, 11:54 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Live, they have a few things that say start time could be delayed due to the live nature.
Old 25th July 2020, 12:49 AM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
Live, they have a few things that say start time could be delayed due to the live nature.
I see. Thanks!
Old 25th July 2020, 06:06 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Dancers + Ayu are at the venue it seems!
Old 25th July 2020, 09:07 AM
too late Initiate

I'm supposing we are going to see an improved version of Saigo no TROUBLE setlist (maybe focused on summer songs). Perhaps an aeternal live is expected? She could sing Dreamed a Dream, but I guess they'll hold it up a little bit (but I remember she sang BLUE BIRD at (miss)understood tour a few days before the official release). I'm kinda curious.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 25th July 2020, 11:29 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/toshi19671118/st...52122752237568
https://twitter.com/masarin1126/stat...49646368034817
https://twitter.com/lululuteamayu/st...52464181207041

PVs before the shooow!

Last edited by truehappiness; 25th July 2020 at 11:36 AM.
Old 25th July 2020, 11:38 AM
July 1st Initiate

so excited! have fun to everyone who will be watching!
Old 25th July 2020, 11:39 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
I really don’t think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. I’m sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan

Old 25th July 2020, 11:43 AM
SEASONS Initiate

^she doesn’t have more international fans than Japanese lol

Hope we can see some pics at least!
Old 25th July 2020, 11:43 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
I would hope so, but she seems to be doing that sort of thing with her international fans in general. Even with the tour commentaries recently. I know it’s probably a hassle to provide subtitles with her team doing extra work, but most of international fans don’t speak Japanese. Again, why open your fan club internationally whose paying money if you’re going to mainly cater to your Japanese fans (when it seems she has more international fans at this point)? It’s not right. It might not make that much of a difference, but I might mention that in the Letters to Ayu section of TA. It’s frustrating as an international fan
She obviously has more Japanese fans than overseas fans... Or do you think the only 5 remaining domestic fans replied themselves to fill arenas and halls during all these past years? haha

Only the diehard fans buy her physical CDs, but she does a lot (A LOT, indeed) of touring for a reason.

i'm just tryna find love

Old 25th July 2020, 11:46 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
She obviously has more Japanese fans than overseas fans... Or do you think the only 5 remaining domestic fans replied themselves to fill arenas and halls during all these past years? haha

Only the diehard fans buy her physical CDs, but she does a lot (A LOT, indeed) of touring for a reason.
You are disregarding her fanbase from China, Taiwan and HK which is still pretty large.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 25th July 2020, 11:46 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Depends on the communities you're in, I guess regarding what you see... but the overseas fanbase is just nowhere near as large as the Japanese one. Chinese one eclipses the Western one too for sure.
Old 25th July 2020, 11:57 AM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You are disregarding her fanbase from China, Taiwan and HK which is still pretty large.
Of course she's popular in those countries and the fanbase is large, but I think we can't compare with the Japanese one. And I'm not gonna start with the western fanbase...

I mean, I'm not disregarding the complaint about the lack of attention to Global TA, but I doubt there's a lot of demand to the point she NEEDS to do a lot of things to western fanbase... That's sad, but genjitsu wa tada zankoku de...

i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 25th July 2020 at 11:59 AM.
Old 25th July 2020, 11:57 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
Well her fan club was not open to international fans for a very long time officially and when it did it was personal wish of Ayu and international fans get huge bias to get better seats at the shows. (And usually next to some other foreigners)
Her main core is fans in Japan and TeamAyu website is horrible because the team behind it is horrible. In general I do believe that for Ayu to really come back she would need to change most of her team. Dvd editing, managers, creative advisors, and yes - get new people to redo the website too. At least her instagram promos and teasers seems to be well made and it gives hope.
Old 25th July 2020, 12:01 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
Well her fan club was not open to international fans for a very long time officially and when it did it was personal wish of Ayu and international fans get huge bias to get better seats at the shows. (And usually next to some other foreigners)
Her main core is fans in Japan and TeamAyu website is horrible because the team behind it is horrible. In general I do believe that for Ayu to really come back she would need to change most of her team. Dvd editing, managers, creative advisors, and yes - get new people to redo the website too. At least her instagram promos and teasers seems to be well made and it gives hope.
I have to disagree about her team of DVD editors. I think she has some of the greatest J-Pop registers.

i'm just tryna find love

Old 25th July 2020, 12:01 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
If Ayu's fanbase was THAT big, she would be touring China. People has been going to her tours in Japan every year for the past 20 years, and this by irself shows how much larger her native fambade is.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 25th July 2020, 12:03 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Spoiler:

https://twitter.com/pphousee/status/1286959961939914752

About 21k++ people watching at the moment! Maybe more when the show actually starts!
Old 25th July 2020, 12:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerain View Post
I have to disagree about her team of DVD editors. I think she has some of the greatest J-Pop registers.
I just have personal grudge against them for not putting pure vocals from her microphone in a separate channel on 5.1ch audio. For some big artists that are not linked to Avex at least you can extract vocals from 5.1audio tracks without almost any background noise
Old 25th July 2020, 12:08 PM
SEASONS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
If Ayu's fanbase was THAT big, she would be touring China. People has been going to her tours in Japan every year for the past 20 years, and this by irself shows how much larger her native fambade is.
She didn’t tour outside Japan until 2007, and her peak (in Japan and overseas) was way earlier. So maybe she simply doesn’t feel like it. But of course, her fanbase I in Japan.

Last edited by Toniayu123; 25th July 2020 at 12:10 PM.
Old 25th July 2020, 12:08 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think there were apparently rumors for a 2003 Asia tour but they fell through due to some problems.

Tags
オヒアの木, 夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, ohia no ki, premium limited live