[News] The Benefit of 5 Consecutive Monthly Releases - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 20th February 2013, 09:18 PM
And Then Initiate

I lol'd at the wallpaper but am excited for the new song. I hope it remains exclusive to this campaign. I wouldn't want to see it on A BEST 3 as its promotional track.
Old 20th February 2013, 10:28 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper_doll View Post
I thought people would be mad about this lol. I would be! Wallpapers, who cares? The other stuff sounds pretty cool, but there's a good chance you won't even get anything out of it. I dunno, doesn't seem like it would have been worth it to get the 5 items to me.
Sometimes its not about winning the items for yourself. I haven't bought all the cds (only two) and I'm not a member of TA, but I think these prizes are awesome. I feel happy for the ones who are so lucky and get a hand written lyric by Ayu, get to be a part of her song, get autographs, tickets or a personalized item.
They're perfect gifts for HUGE fans. Which people usually are if they buy all releases.

AegyoPOP ♦ Asian music downloads
Old 20th February 2013, 11:02 PM
Initiate

I don't know, if I had bought all releases and won the personalized lyrics or whatever, I would be mad. I am the kind of fan that doesn't find anything interesting in a pice of paper just cause it was written by my artist. And the wallpaper! LOL!!!

Set, courtesy of the always reliable Yoake!
Old 20th February 2013, 11:08 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

commemorative song... hmm hopefully it is as good as Mirrorcle World
Old 21st February 2013, 12:28 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

Wait...do you need to be a member of TA to enter your serial numbers somewhere...?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 21st February 2013, 12:30 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

If you have overseas serial numbers, can you still participate in the regular and TA lotteries??
Old 21st February 2013, 01:01 AM
As if.. Initiate

If three of my Ayu CD's was HK version and two are Japanese version, then will I still be able to enter the code and get the gift?

CRISIS MAKE UP

Old 21st February 2013, 01:10 AM
No way to say Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Wait...do you need to be a member of TA to enter your serial numbers somewhere...?
Nope, it says that some prizes are TeamAyu Members only so you must be able to enter the codes regardless if you're a member or not
Old 21st February 2013, 01:58 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

^^Sorry, but you need to get the five releases from Japan, or the five releases from HK, you can't mix them

TWICE

Old 21st February 2013, 02:34 AM
As if.. Initiate

^Thank you
Guess I have to order LOVE again & HLs in HK version. (this is my first Ayu Arena Tour in Hk version, lol) I can't afford getting all the Japanese version... too expensive.

CRISIS MAKE UP

Old 21st February 2013, 04:07 AM
ayu trance Initiate

This "benefit" reminds me of WMF pans that you get at local supermarkets for collecting funny stickers with each purchase you have done xD
Old 21st February 2013, 10:00 AM
I am... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by paper_doll View Post
I thought people would be mad about this lol. I would be! Wallpapers, who cares? The other stuff sounds pretty cool, but there's a good chance you won't even get anything out of it. I dunno, doesn't seem like it would have been worth it to get the 5 items to me.
Precisely. Plus the commemorative song can easily be ripped from somewhere or will probably show up in one of her future releases. I thought it would be something tangible like a special edition mug, since they kept emphasizing it would be a GIFT.

By the way, would it be possible for a TA member to win 2 prizes? 1 from the entry items 1-3 cat and another from the 4-5 cat. Or will they exclude TA members who won prizes in the 1-3 draw entries from the TA only draw? Just curious haha..

Last edited by SolarAngel; 21st February 2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 22nd February 2013, 05:38 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarAngel View Post
Precisely. Plus the commemorative song can easily be ripped from somewhere or will probably show up in one of her future releases. I thought it would be something tangible like a special edition mug, since they kept emphasizing it would be a GIFT.

By the way, would it be possible for a TA member to win 2 prizes? 1 from the entry items 1-3 cat and another from the 4-5 cat. Or will they exclude TA members who won prizes in the 1-3 draw entries from the TA only draw? Just curious haha..
It would be very complicated to use something physical as there was no accurate way to foresee how much gifts they would need to produce.... Too much and it either isn't event exclusive anymore or lost money, too little and they would end up not being able to deliver all of them on a good time, as more would need to be produced.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 22nd February 2013, 07:06 AM
Daybreak Initiate

I'm praying for A BEST 3 - just for the simple fact that if the only thing she's doing for the actual 15th anniversary is the new song that not everybody can listen to, it's gonna be World War 3 up in here lol

Ayu official wallpapers in widescreen
♥ Mrs. Kwon Jiyong since 10/21/12 ♥

Old 22nd February 2013, 07:18 AM
appears Initiate

^^ don't worry. sooner or later, someone will share the song to all of AHS~
Old 22nd February 2013, 07:24 AM
Connected Initiate

Since everyone keep complaining that the bonus items are lousy, I will not be sharing them and I hope people who are able to get them will not too. That will make it exclusive to those who bought all the 5 releases. And make those people who find the bonus items cheapskate appreciate the 5 release more?

Old 22nd February 2013, 07:44 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinix View Post
Since everyone keep complaining that the bonus items are lousy, I will not be sharing them and I hope people who are able to get them will not too. That will make it exclusive to those who bought all the 5 releases. And make those people who find the bonus items cheapskate appreciate the 5 release more?
This.

I'm not going to be sharing anything either, I just don't think it's fair for us who decided to buy all the 5 releases.

Tbqh whoever buys all of them and then shares the song for free must be really stupid, why would you spend all that money in the first place?

We are not talking about who's a better fan and who's a bad fan, it's just like Teamayu's messages, we are paying for a service and it isn't fair if others get the same for free.

Sorry but that's my opinion.
Old 22nd February 2013, 07:59 AM
Heartplace Initiate

I don't think anyone's gonna be too pressed about not getting access to a wallpaper or two anyway though...
Old 22nd February 2013, 08:23 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURREAL__RAINBOW View Post
This.

I'm not going to be sharing anything either, I just don't think it's fair for us who decided to buy all the 5 releases.

Tbqh whoever buys all of them and then shares the song for free must be really stupid, why would you spend all that money in the first place?

We are not talking about who's a better fan and who's a bad fan, it's just like Teamayu's messages, we are paying for a service and it isn't fair if others get the same for free.

Sorry but that's my opinion.
it's not as simple as that... there's a lot of poor fans around the world who cant even afford a single cd, and now only because he doesn't got enough money that means he can't listen to a song that is only available for rich kids who could buy all the 5 items?
i dont know where you live but here in brazil it's really expensive to buy imported CDs from Japan, we have to pay a lot of taxes and duties, and most of ayumi fans doesnt buy her albums because they have to pay for school and food instead.

if i have the opportunity to leak the song i will, the system must know that culture shouldn't cost this price.
Old 22nd February 2013, 08:36 AM
Initiate

I agree with Surreal Rainbow on that subject. Piracy and downloads are illegal and yet everyone keeps making excuses for doing it. When I cannot afford a CD, I don't listen to it. TeamAyu is the same way, if you are not paying for membership you shouldn't be getting her Diary or Scans of TA Magazines. Ayu and Avex don't need more money, but if they are spending money and time producing goods you shouldn't get those goods for free. You don't go to an expensive restaurant and expect a free meal because you're poor, you shouldn't expect it for luxury items either.

Tags
浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, ayumi hamasaki