[YouTube] blossom PV preview - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 9th September 2010, 03:24 PM
still alone Initiate

If the second youtube link gets deleted again, you can download it here: http://kokayz.livejournal.com/562250.html

Is there a reason why someone would go to a beach at night and cry?
Well, just imagine how you would react if you heard you have only 3 months left. Would you leave the doctor's office smiling from head to toe and going on like nothing happened? Don't forget that Japanese people, especially men, have to act strong all the time and going to a beach at night to let all your emotions out you couldn't do during the day, doesn't seem that illogical to me.
Last summer someone I really love to death had to deal with the news that there would be a chance that he wouldn't survive his surgery and believe me, that news makes your world fall down.

29-01-2010: Ayu in London

Last edited by LizBrazil; 9th September 2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 9th September 2010, 03:26 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^that's so true
and maybe because i've seen a lot of asian dramas, but that scene didn't look weird to me! tbh, i felt depressed after seeing it

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 9th September 2010, 03:28 PM
Over Initiate

My bedroom would've been the first option. I guess it supposedly clears his mind. Oh well, the Japanese love their drama so I'm not gonna scrutinise every little detail, so whatever. XD There's a reason I only watch their crime dramas, and usually avoid the sappy.

I can barely hear the song in that preview so I'm not sure where the climax is. :/

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Last edited by majrakun; 9th September 2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 9th September 2010, 03:39 PM
Who... Initiate

noooo it's gooone
Old 9th September 2010, 03:40 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dartsofpleasure View Post
noooo it's gooone
You can download it here: http://kokayz.livejournal.com/562250.html

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 9th September 2010, 03:53 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
If the second youtube link gets deleted again, you can download it here: http://kokayz.livejournal.com/562250.html

Is there a reason why someone would go to a beach at night and cry?
Well, just imagine how you would react if you heard you have only 3 months left. Would you leave the doctor's office smiling from head to toe and going on like nothing happened? Don't forget that Japanese people, especially men, have to act strong all the time and going to a beach at night to let all your emotions out you couldn't do during the day, doesn't seem that illogical to me.
You know there is a difference between going to the beach and crying while trying to deal with problems and throwing yourself all over the place to make it seem more dramatic People are different so there might be some who actually do that, though I've never seen anyone do that outside the world of Japanese dramas/movies. I don't think anyone thought it was strange he was there at night. I just find it to be a little bit over the top, which was quite expected considering this was made in Asia.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th September 2010, 03:58 PM
Initiate

I think he goes to the beach because he used to go there with her girlfriend.
Old 9th September 2010, 04:02 PM

noooooooo, it's no longer availabel!!!!!!
Old 9th September 2010, 04:24 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
THANK YOU! YOU'RE A LIFE SAVER!!!

EDIT:
ooo it looks gooood. so what if he goes to the beach to cry. maybe its the place that draws him when he's sad... like me. if i lived near one, i'd go there to cry my eyeballs out. i guess it depends on the person. we're free to cry where we want... *shrugs* anywho, OOOO I'M SO EXCITED! can't wait can't wait!

Last edited by panda87; 9th September 2010 at 04:29 PM.
Old 9th September 2010, 04:25 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Yeah it looks pretty cheesy. But to be true, I think thats what the japanese audience wants. Specially boy-band-fans for some reason. At least thats the impression I got after seeing those fans run after promo trucks to take pictues with themselves and the truck for several of blocks and so on.
I agree, I feel like Ayu does things Japanese audience wants or that other people would like, she is like "let's do this and that cause it's popular", it goes both to this PV (using famous boy to make non-ayu fans buy the single), and to her recent style. I just hope her next change of image will suit me more
Old 9th September 2010, 04:46 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Sigh...
I must confess...
Please stop doing that same old thing!!!!!!!!
A talented painter only has 3-month life left,about to leave her lovely girlfriend alone...
Is it boring enough!?
SAME OLD KOREAN DRAMA STORYLINE!
Old 9th September 2010, 04:53 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
maybe that's what ppl like right now~
and the korean wave? so ppl make the storyline that seem cliche and tipical..
BUT, we actually still can't say anything about what actually happens on the beach..
who knows it might surprise us with something else~

I uploaded the preview on my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhsiz...layer_embedded
Old 9th September 2010, 05:00 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I didn't see anything abnormal about the preview. Cultures are different, what we may find stupid the Japanese may find heartbreaking. Recently, my friend's boss was told she had 2 weeks to live and died two days later. We weren't even sure if her daughter, who lives in another state, got home into to see her mother before she died. So there's no telling how people would react to such news. Does crying in the ocean seem a little over dramatic? Maybe. But there's no telling what different people do when faced with certain death. I'm not getting on the people criticizing that scene, just expressing my views on it.
Old 9th September 2010, 05:06 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
I agree, I feel like Ayu does things Japanese audience wants or that other people would like, she is like "let's do this and that cause it's popular", it goes both to this PV (using famous boy to make non-ayu fans buy the single), and to her recent style. I just hope her next change of image will suit me more
Yeah same here. I think Avex/Ayu just plays safe here with the last singles before she hits 50. Give the japanese what they want for the moment. We will see if she gets less cliché after this.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th September 2010, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Oh, I haven't seen you posted the link. THANKS!!!!!
Old 9th September 2010, 05:08 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post
Yeah same here. I think Avex/Ayu just plays safe here with the last singles before she hits 50. Give the japanese what they want for the moment. We will see if she gets less cliché after this.
ayu loves to try different things with her album tracks. i don't think she tries much new with her singles nowadays.
Old 9th September 2010, 05:12 PM
forgiveness Initiate

^Yeah that's true. Specially now when she reaches for a record. But she have very often been tricky with her PV's. After the GUILTY PV's I thought that era was over. But R'n'RC proved me wrong. I hope something creative like that makes another comback in the future.

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 9th September 2010, 05:32 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ I'm sure we're gonna see different side of Ayu again...
like now it's liked ayu going back to the old track..like the nostalgic type of songs..
n let her be
i'm sure she'll do new stuff in the near future again

with a storyline PV..it's already made a difference from any of her previous PVs..
it's simple, dorama-ish, and it's something that Ayu has never done before, i think~
So i'll just going to enjoy it
Old 9th September 2010, 05:37 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
with a storyline PV..it's already made a difference from any of her previous PVs..
it's simple, dorama-ish, and it's something that Ayu has never done before, i think~
So i'll just going to enjoy it
No, not really. Endless sorrow, Days and BALLAD would be some of the PVs with the most obvious story lines of which only Endless sorrow is actually worth something in my opinion. I am aware that she might be trying to please her Japanese fans, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a very cliche and over-dramatic story.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th September 2010, 05:47 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^ yea it's true that this PV is very cliche and dramatic (not over i think lol)
it's very DORAMA-ish..and it's something that ayu has never done before..
and I don't think Endless sorrow, Days and BALLAD are dorama-ish~
those PVs do have storylines, but what i mean is that, they didn't use real places as the background scenes.. i mean the whole set for those 3 PVs were BUILT/CREATED that they made the storylines more like fantasy?
and blossom PV is more REAL than those 3...i just love the simplicity of it..
I think what we could worth something from blossom PV is that how Ayu put the song's lyric/meaning through someone elses' acting..

Overall, I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the full version and enjoy it.. even if it's cliche or typical.. it's still something RAW that ayu never really did before..

Tags
blossom