[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~II thread~ - Page 15 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 4th January 2016, 12:30 PM
LIMIT Initiate

^^ Yeah, pretty basic hairstyle. I noticed how thin her real hair is! It was even more obvious somehow when she was in the red dress.
Old 4th January 2016, 01:44 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
^ There is def way too many dancers/performers on stage, when she announced that she included more dancers and performers i was like "Really Ayu? Really?", during GREEN/WARNING everything is so messy because of the huge TOKYO letters on the stage + dancers, idk how she can watch it beforehand and approve it
I think it adds to the opulence of GREEN's performance. How shes dressed and act's suit's having a big entourage

Old 4th January 2016, 02:14 PM
winding road H-Initiate

The first two songs were a mess indeed... I'm really hoping the DVD editing will save those two.

Those certainly were not her worst vocals, but I'm surprised at some people saying it's her normal vocals and she always sounds like that. She did sound strained on this concert and her getting hoarse by the end of the concert just makes it more evident she was not on her best condition, she sounded so much better on last year's CDL. I feel that saying those are her "normal" vocals kinda brings her down, because she does sing better when she's more rested... or whatever caused her vocals not to be her best for this concert.

On the other hand, I like the simple hairstyles. I rather see her with a ponytail than some weirdly styled wigs or something.

Last edited by pimenta; 4th January 2016 at 02:18 PM.
Old 4th January 2016, 02:19 PM
until that Day… Initiate

lol so ayu was really wearing a lingerie (la perla) for CDL..lol..
Old 4th January 2016, 03:26 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukiUsagi View Post
I'm uploading some performance of this CDL that's Listenable on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67l...nfUOLB9OfSgqQF
Thanks so much for sharing!! Green performance is great!
Old 4th January 2016, 06:37 PM
YOU Initiate

M(A)DE IN TOKYO Ayumi Hamasaki Countdown Live 2015-2016 ~DIGEST~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3f-1scCvg
Old 4th January 2016, 08:50 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Cool!

Watching this digest i think it's even more obvious that her vocals are bad (not in every songs, but most of them), i really hope she will get better because it's a shame when you compare it to her CDL 2014-2015/AT 2015 vocals

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 5th January 2016, 12:51 AM
until that Day… Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanphun View Post
M(A)DE IN TOKYO Ayumi Hamasaki Countdown Live 2015-2016 ~DIGEST~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF3f-1scCvg
wow what a cool digest!
thanks for sharing.
Old 5th January 2016, 05:36 AM
WE WISH Initiate

Praying the DVD editing saves her voice.

Someone mentioned that her heart didn't seem into this one. And I feel the same way. Something about this doesn't feel memorable or leave the impression that this is an ayumi hamasaki concert. But I think her last two CDLs before this certainly did. It's like it was missing those fine touches that make it her. Some things seemed a bit messy for ayu standards.

I understand though. Ayu has done two tours before this. And CDM was wonderful. So it's okay to me. I hope her schedule next near invovles rest and that she continues to improve her vocals.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 5th January 2016, 08:47 AM
SCAR Initiate

I respect all of your opinions, but have you pseen the video before ivy? Honestly, you can't say her heart wasn't there.
Old 5th January 2016, 08:51 AM
July 1st Initiate

I think she really needs to take some rest. Especially for her voice, but also for here creativity.
Maybe it sounds a bit harsh, but I think she needs to stop for a while and think. Take inspiration. Take singing classes, but not in classical classes : I'm sure there are singing coaches that can teach her to sing correctly while she's dancing, when she's in effort situations.
It would be a great improvement for her, and she will be able to bring us a magnifiscent show that won't need as much voice-editing as CDL 15-16.
And about creativity, maybe she needs to hire her staff overseas or try new ideas that actually WORKS (not a mish-mash of something new or fun like she did with CoLOURS... It wasn't a bad album musically, but the idea behind was a little rough, it would have deserved a bit more of reflexion and ingeniosity to arrange and present the things together). Working with new talents is actually a great idea, but that needs to be useful for HER in first place, not a kind of promotion for them.

Old 5th January 2016, 11:25 AM
Trauma Initiate

Download audio rip and help me test the Player. Thank you.

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3180867

ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ Zhao Li Ying Fan ᵋ₍⚬ɷ⚬₎ᵌ

Old 5th January 2016, 11:40 AM
ayu-mi-x II Initiate

Watched the broadcast yesterday and I wasn't really sold on it there were a lot of vocal struggles, at the end she wasn't even able to talk right anymore. There were parts that I liked like the ivy~love song segment or WARNING and also marionette but as some others said it doesnt seem memorable. Cirque de minuit really was an amazing CDL compared to this one and also generally so having these 2 following each other was almost a bit cruel. Hope she rests her voice now and comes back with cirque de minuit-ish awesome vocals.

tumblr

Old 5th January 2016, 01:33 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I think its just she had a bit more on her late last year over her not having her heart in it. + her having a serious chest infection.
Future classics tv version of I am was worse, vocal wise than this whole tours vocals. I think the dvd will be fine

And her voice always goes like this when she over works. When TA tour was announced, everyone praised that but it cost her CDL vocals.
She just needs some rest
Example of her voice sounding as tired in her 10th anniversary period
http://youtu.be/AeVZ4bDgdZ8

Last edited by douggn; 5th January 2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 5th January 2016, 02:17 PM
rainy day Initiate

Holy fuck, they REALLY butchered that Many Classic Moments live. I thought AHS had to be exaggerating but the truth is that they weren't being harsh enough! It sounds like they have three completely separate audio tracks playing - out of sync and in complete disharmony with one another. Terrible.

About her 10th anni. vocals - at least her voice had power then. I don't get that power in her recent lives anymore. I think she had to scale it back to prevent further damage. Which sucks cause now it just sounds dry AND weak.

Poor Ayu.

Last edited by Zeke.; 5th January 2016 at 02:35 PM.
Old 5th January 2016, 02:31 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Holy fuck, they REALLY butchered that Many Classic Moments live. I thought AHS has had to be exaggerating but the truth is that they weren't being harsh enough! It sounds like they have three completely separate audio tracks playing - out of sync and in disharmony with one another. Terrible.

About her 10th anni. vocals - at least her voice had power then. I don't get that power in her recent lives anymore. I think she had to scale it back to prevent further damage. Which sucks cause now it just sounds dry AND weak.

Poor Ayu.
Her voice is still powerful. Do you want her to shout even more to prove that?
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~ (11.05, 12.05 (Yokohama), 15.05, 16.05 (Osaka)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2013-2014 A (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2014-2015 A, Cirque de Minuit (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2015 Cirque de Minuit ~真夜中のサーカス~(11.04, 12.04 Saitama)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2015-2016 A ~MADE IN TOKYO~ (29.12, 30.12, 31.12)
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』(29.12, 30.12)
Old 5th January 2016, 02:35 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
Her voice is still powerful. Do you want her to shout even more to prove that?
It has power but I don't feel it as wholeheartedly. I think it has to do with her trying to control it more. When she does her vibrato, it used to come from a much "deeper" place, like she pushed it from her diaphragm; now, she holds her vibrato in her throat, which often sounds dryer - not as "full" or "round".

For reference, I feel her voice is most powerful during performances like Microphone and Memorial address in AT10 ~Rock'n'Roll Circus~

Last edited by Zeke.; 5th January 2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 5th January 2016, 03:44 PM
P.S II Initiate

I just listen to the GREEN of Premium CDL 2008-2009, and then watch the GREEN of Made in Tokyo... You'll know the difference if you listen/watch them...

PS: not complaining about her voice =)
Old 5th January 2016, 04:04 PM
my name's WOMEN Initiate

watched the digest...thought it was okay up until the ballads...wow, she was sick or? her voice nearly went away. It ha snothing to do if she can hit notes or not, she just had no voice. poor ayu.
for the show...it looks indeed bladn, but who cares. Its menat for peopel who attend anyways, and it was probaly still awsome if you did.
Old 5th January 2016, 06:13 PM
Two of us Initiate

Aww, Ayu looks really cute in this CDL, but yeah, her vocals sound pretty worn out... It kind of reminds me of her CDL in 2002-03 when she lost her voice, and you could really tell in Heartplace (I think that was the song at the time), it's a shame really. I remember how good she sounded during Power of Music, hopefully Ayu can rest a little and recover from the chest infection she's had

~ M (ayumi hamasaki) ~
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, countdown live 2015-2016, made in tokyo