[A] [project] ~ A WORLD IS ONE ~ DVD - Page 11 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 2nd February 2010, 12:38 PM
still alone Initiate

Count me in, Laura

Laura, there is already a video of a few of us in London. LOL, what would be weird if you do evolution in front of Sagrada Familia?

Credits: Hatix

PS: we did this all the way until Oxford Underground Station xD

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 2nd February 2010, 01:11 PM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by majrakun View Post
I would love to join in the singing, but I don't want to be alone! XD I'm not a very good singer, lol, Ayu might just...cringe! Hahaha. Which is why I definitely wouldn't mind just having a tiny part of the screen, lol.

I understand there would be a lotttt of us. Just have all of us sing, and then the editing team could always just select some parts. I would love to volunteer to do this if only I have the right software. So far, I only have audacity and Sony Vegas, and I still need to explore it hmmm.

I don't know, I just think Ayu would be watching the credits with the Who... instrumental, and then she would be (pleasantly) surprised when she hears all of us sing at the end~! I was just so touched when everyone started singing Who... during her AT08 MC for her 10th anniversay, and I wished we could do something like that.

I hope we could all get a copy of the finalised DVD as well, upload the .avi or .vob, haha.
i think it would be a great idea. And I also want a copy of the DVD!! haha

@YUIAyuNamieUtada LOOOOOOOL But I think it wouldn't be as weird doing something like that in front of Sagrada Familia. People in Barcelona are used to this kind of concentrations and no one cares =P hahahaha
Old 2nd February 2010, 02:51 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

this just came to my mind...

...It would be great, if someone who's good at Japanese would make also Japanese subtitles for the fanVideos. In that case, Ayu wouldn't need additional staff members to translate the English subs to her (she might not understand all of them well). In this way, with the Japanese subs, the videos would appear much more personal to Ayu as she could watch them in total privacy on her own
Old 2nd February 2010, 04:43 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
I would love to join in the singing, but I don't want to be alone! XD I'm not a very good singer, lol, Ayu might just...cringe! Hahaha. Which is why I definitely wouldn't mind just having a tiny part of the screen, lol.

I understand there would be a lotttt of us. Just have all of us sing, and then the editing team could always just select some parts. I would love to volunteer to do this if only I have the right software. So far, I only have audacity and Sony Vegas, and I still need to explore it hmmm.

I don't know, I just think Ayu would be watching the credits with the Who... instrumental, and then she would be (pleasantly) surprised when she hears all of us sing at the end~! I was just so touched when everyone started singing Who... during her AT08 MC for her 10th anniversay, and I wished we could do something like that.

I hope we could all get a copy of the finalised DVD as well, upload the .avi or .vob, haha.
I don't think we'd be signing, heh. We'd be lip-syncing to the song

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavomiros View Post
this just came to my mind...

...It would be great, if someone who's good at Japanese would make also Japanese subtitles for the fanVideos. In that case, Ayu wouldn't need additional staff members to translate the English subs to her (she might not understand all of them well). In this way, with the Japanese subs, the videos would appear much more personal to Ayu as she could watch them in total privacy on her own
Hatix received an e-mail from his friend in Australia saying she'd be able to the do the Japanese subtitles

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 2nd February 2010, 04:46 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

yay! I didn't contribute to the book so I'm really excited to add something to the DVD! ^^ I'm in!

thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3
Old 2nd February 2010, 05:06 PM
November Initiate

OMG, I WANNA PARTICIPATE~~~~

XD please I'm from the Netherlands as you can see

I'm so excited!!

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 2nd February 2010, 06:10 PM
Depend on you Initiate

RIGHT
i've done my video...
i had to do it through webcam because i finially got my mic to work
hopefully you can convert it!
i shall email it, sometime tomorrow with what i said within the email so subtitles can be made

sig and av by
KyahRyorin!!
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:19 PM
no more words Initiate

Nice to see more initiatives from the worldwide community I hope it all goes well and turns out interesting and eye-catching! I think Japanese subtitles are definitely a good idea.
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:42 PM
End of the World Initiate

I'm moving all this month but if there's no immediate deadline then I think I would really like to participate. I'm in Canada currently, but I discovered Ayu while I was living in the Middle East so please put me down as from Palestine, so Ayu knows that she has Arab fans.
Old 2nd February 2010, 07:51 PM
monochrome Initiate

omg i'm from barcelona too and the idea of the sagrada familia should be nice xD
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 2nd February 2010, 07:55 PM
Heartplace Initiate

^jajaja trobem-nos allà doncs XDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 2nd February 2010, 08:13 PM
monochrome Initiate

(i tant!)

^ well, we have a lot of time to think on what we can do on the video... I thought my video could start with me playing some Ayu song on the piano and then minivideos of me showing the most beautiful sites of barcelona (with me playing the piano as a soundtrack xD)
The meaning and the significance of my existence

Old 2nd February 2010, 09:27 PM
TO BE Initiate

I wanna participe too O_O
I think I'm the only one from Peru here T-T plz

Old 2nd February 2010, 10:38 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
Count me in, Laura

Laura, there is already a video of a few of us in London. LOL, what would be weird if you do evolution in front of Sagrada Familia?

Credits: Hatix

PS: we did this all the way until Oxford Underground Station xD
I'm already on the "production" team of this project, and I'm trying collect as many videos as possible, for possible use somewhere.
And there should be footage of that, all the way to oxford circus. @Elia, been able to up that yet?

That bonus dvd will be filled with a lot of stuff... ;p
Maybe some funny bloopers too (if anyone wants to send those) ;p
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3

Last edited by Hatix; 2nd February 2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 3rd February 2010, 12:09 AM
Over Initiate

ATTENTION: I want to try make an experiment with my suggestion, about us singing to Who...

Is it possible for any of you to volunteer to this experiment, those who have access to a video cam immediately to record yourself singing Who...? All I need is at least 5 of you, this is still in the trial runs, I'm not even sure if this is going to end in the final cut of the DVD.

What I want in the video is, initially, 1 minute of silence. Just stare into the camera, smile or something. And then, sing the last two choruses of Who...

kore kara mo zutto kono utagoe ga
anata ni todokimasu you ni to
anata ni todoku you ni to

ha-a-a-

And just do the adlib til the end of the song. If possible, do an acapella, or at least keep your instrumental on a low volume, or put on your earphones.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I will show the final outcome if I get enough feedback, then you can judge! You can PM me with links.

(Oh somebody, please notice this post and respond to it)

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 3rd February 2010, 12:22 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by miki_beland View Post
(i tant!)

^ well, we have a lot of time to think on what we can do on the video... I thought my video could start with me playing some Ayu song on the piano and then minivideos of me showing the most beautiful sites of barcelona (with me playing the piano as a soundtrack xD)
lol You showing Ayu Barcelona has given me a bit of inspiration for my video... I could walk around Nashville and show our different recording studios she could record at (I need to find the best one, though), and other nice places as well. Haha.

That could be something a bunch of us could do. In Ayu's TA entry about the fanbook, she mentioned that many of the letters had come from places she hasn't been to yet. Maybe we could all show in our videos the places we live? And say something like, "Ayu, in case you come here one day, you should go to this place!" or something like that. lol.

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 3rd February 2010, 12:39 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
ATTENTION: I want to try make an experiment with my suggestion, about us singing to Who...

Is it possible for any of you to volunteer to this experiment, those who have access to a video cam immediately to record yourself singing Who...? All I need is at least 5 of you, this is still in the trial runs, I'm not even sure if this is going to end in the final cut of the DVD.

What I want in the video is, initially, 1 minute of silence. Just stare into the camera, smile or something. And then, sing the last two choruses of Who...

ha-a-a-

And just do the adlib til the end of the song. If possible, do an acapella, or at least keep your instrumental on a low volume, or put on your earphones.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I will show the final outcome if I get enough feedback, then you can judge! You can PM me with links.

(Oh somebody, please notice this post and respond to it)
I think I know what are you thinking about and I like it
I can't sing right now (its 1:38 and people are sleeping ) but I wanna see the final result

Old 3rd February 2010, 12:47 AM
Two of us Initiate

i would love to try and make an video for ayu ^^, show her around my town and show her my babies (aka my cat)
i have an actual HDD Camera, i'm just not that great at editing my own videos yet ^^;
But you are allowed to put my name on the list ^^

Got Twitter ? Click!

Old 3rd February 2010, 01:59 AM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishfan View Post
I think I know what are you thinking about and I like it
I can't sing right now (its 1:38 and people are sleeping ) but I wanna see the final result
Yes, thank you so much for willing to participate! I am very grateful <3 Just a few more people, or I might just drag my friend in as well

honto no watashi wo anata wa wakaranai

Old 3rd February 2010, 02:16 AM
YOU Initiate

hahah sorry I posted this twice, I got lost in the mass flux of comments that followed mine, anyway if someone can get back to me soon so I can start making my video that would help alot
To anyone that can answer this:

I didn't even know about the letter because I hadn't been on here in a while hahaha, but IM DEFINETLY MAKING A VIDEO
I'm originally Lebanese (born there too), which is in the Middle East, but I live in the US, sooo, since I'm probably the only Middle Eastern fan on here, do you just want to put me under the US fans and I'll speak in Arabic, English, and Japanese (since I know a tiny tiny bit) for my video?
I'm so exciteddddd, this is a great idea! Especially for those who didnt get to make a letter for Ayu D: Ayuuuu~

Credit goes to MeyMey for this AMAZING set!

Tags
a world is one, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, hamasaki