Ayu Schedule #2 - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2nd September 2008, 08:19 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

omgogmggg maybe it's Amigo or Maki debuting her new single! (HAHA... )

Maybe SPEED, Do As Infinity and Ayu are all going to be there~ Multiple surprises ;3

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 2nd September 2008, 08:58 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ you! View Post
omgogmggg maybe it's Amigo or Maki debuting her new single! (HAHA... )

Maybe SPEED, Do As Infinity and Ayu are all going to be there~ Multiple surprises ;3
it says a GUEST.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd September 2008, 09:07 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

secret guests~ There is bound to be surprises that they haven't revealed.

V6 - Ai Nanda ♪
made by ll moments ll! ♥♥♥

Old 2nd September 2008, 09:17 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥ you! View Post
secret guests~ There is bound to be surprises that they haven't revealed.
The exact wording is "big surprise guest". I'm sure it's just one.
Old 6th September 2008, 01:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

What is going on? I don't think Ayu's going to appear on any TV shows.. I'm gonna have to X out every "performance" here.. jesus.
Old 6th September 2008, 01:47 AM
Lelio Protector

Well it seems like avex is going to give 2 magazine, CMs and outdoors big signs promotion I suppose.
Old 7th September 2008, 12:41 AM
immature Initiate

Music Station - 2008/09/12

AI + EXILE ATSUSHI
アヴリル・ラヴィーン
大塚 愛
木村カエラ
TOKIO
Ne-Yo
V6
Mr.Children

http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/music/

INSTAGRAM

Old 7th September 2008, 12:44 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Time to cross Ayu out of these..
Old 7th September 2008, 12:53 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

looks like ayu won't appear at any tv show...
so dissapointed

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 7th September 2008, 02:11 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
What is going on? I don't think Ayu's going to appear on any TV shows.. I'm gonna have to X out every "performance" here.. jesus.
Ok, I'm seriously wondering if Ayu is having doubts this year about doing live tv performances because of her voice. I mean the 2 MW performances this year didn't exactly go over great.

For Ayu to be having a big release like this and not promoting it on tv for the first time ever in her career is very telling I think.
Old 7th September 2008, 02:53 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Well, it's possible that because she has to prepare for the HK AT08 stops.. she has to wait until after 9/20 or so and then she can start the promotion.

In the long run, this can only help A COMPLETE, as she'll be promoting later rather than too early.
Old 7th September 2008, 02:55 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

Why are there TV performances date when none of these are in Ayu's schedule? I was excited for nothing.

Girls' Generation is .

Old 7th September 2008, 07:20 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

We assumed that she'd be on at least one of them since it was normal for her to be on at least one of the specials..

But it seems like all TV promotion is halted until after the HK ASIA TOUR stop..
Old 7th September 2008, 08:37 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
But it seems like all TV promotion is halted until after the HK ASIA TOUR stop..
Well, that's just an assumption as well though. I'm not sure why promotion of the album would have to specifically wait until after the Hong Kong tour stop. If it was going to be that big of a conflict, I doubt Avex would have timed the release of the album for now. There is no way to know whether she will be performing on tv live at all now or not. I'm sure she will at least do some of the end of the year shows though. At least I hope.
Old 7th September 2008, 08:41 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
Well, that's just an assumption as well though. I'm not sure why promotion of the album would have to specifically wait until after the Hong Kong tour stop. If it was going to be that big of a conflict, I doubt Avex would have timed the release of the album for now. There is no way to know whether she will be performing on tv live at all now or not. I'm sure she will at least do some of the end of the year shows though. At least I hope.
I'm pretty sure that they (avex and Ayu) want her in peak vocal condition for the HK live.. and it really does kinda conflict schedule-wise. 9/20 and 9/21 are the actual dates, and she's probably going to be flying over a week or two (~9/13) earlier so she can rehearse/talk to her staff/etc., leaving her just about no time at all to promote A COMPLETE.

All I know is that Ayu will definitely be missing out when A COMPLETE hits no.1 or w/e. I don't get why they delayed the ASIA TOUR so late while also having a complete singles collection coming out like, just before.. perhaps this is a ploy to get more Asian fans? She's basically promoting her album in HK/SH/TW at this point, leaving Japan in the dust somewhat. Seeing as how she has that month-long gap between each set of live(s), I think she might promote then.. it'll add to the possibly longevity of A COMPLETE.. -prays-
Old 7th September 2008, 08:53 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
All I know is that Ayu will definitely be missing out when A COMPLETE hits no.1 or w/e. I don't get why they delayed the ASIA TOUR so late while also having a complete singles collection coming out like, just before.. perhaps this is a ploy to get more Asian fans? She's basically promoting her album in HK/SH/TW at this point, leaving Japan in the dust somewhat. Seeing as how she has that month-long gap between each set of live(s), I think she might promote then.. it'll add to the possibly longevity of A COMPLETE.. -prays-
Yeah, I hope so. With Ayu this year though, I'm not sure what to think as she has basically gone against all that she did in previous years. The ninki number for A Complete is high, but that doesn't always translate to high sales. For example, Best Fiction had a lower Ninki, but now the album is about to have it's 6th week at number one. But yes, I hope she has a long chart life.
Also, I think she actually has had the time to do a few performances if she had really wanted to - all of these songs are ones she has done in the past and all the time in concert; no large preparation is needed. If I can, I would like to make a comparison between Ayu and Arashi right now (don't kill me^_^). Arashi has over the last couple of months, released two singles, an album, several tv performances, has three weekly tv shows, hosted 24 hour tv, a Japan Dome tour, 2 Japan Stadium dates, and are about to embark on their Asia tour at the same time Ayu is. (and all three tours have different set lists and costumes). Now obviously, that kind of schedule is not ideal! lol. (in fact I feel sorry for them, but at least they appear to be healthy and happy regardless) But it also shows that Ayu promoting her album on tv should not be an impossiblity due to schedule.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 7th September 2008 at 09:00 PM.
Old 7th September 2008, 09:09 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think unlike Ayu though, ARASHI doesn't exactly get much say in what they can and cannot do.. Ayu writes all of her lyrics and so on, so unless she pumps something out, no one's getting anything from her. Whereas in ARASHI's situation, they can kinda just take a bunch of photos / act in dramas while waiting for material to come around, you know?

And about Namie's uber #1 thing.. it's almost as if people who sold more than 10-20k first week avoided selling anything at all until after BEST FICTION / A COMPLETE. It's very strange how that ended up working out.
Old 7th September 2008, 11:28 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
I think unlike Ayu though, ARASHI doesn't exactly get much say in what they can and cannot do.. Ayu writes all of her lyrics and so on, so unless she pumps something out, no one's getting anything from her. Whereas in ARASHI's situation, they can kinda just take a bunch of photos / act in dramas while waiting for material to come around, you know?
I don't see how that makes them any less busy though or their schedule any less packed, which is the issue here. They are certainly much more busy than "taking a bunch of photos/act in dramas". As if either of those things are that easy anyways Ayu writing lyrics has nothing to do with her performing old songs on tv now. Obviously, Ayu isn't Arashi, but my point here was that yes, schedule wise it is possible.

Quote:
And about Namie's uber #1 thing.. it's almost as if people who sold more than 10-20k first week avoided selling anything at all until after BEST FICTION / A COMPLETE. It's very strange how that ended up working out.
Yes, she got lucky in terms of who released in the weeks after her, but that doesn't really explain the uber high sales numbers she has gotten. At this rate she will easily be the yearly #1.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 7th September 2008 at 11:30 PM.
Old 8th September 2008, 01:11 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

or maybe she will release her new single soon
so she need to save up her slot to perform on every show later

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 8th September 2008, 02:13 PM
Greatful days Initiate

There's a clip at CDTV regarding their 15th anni and I saw Ayu in the preview but I don't understand what they are saying...

sig - me

LJ | LastFM | LJ icons | Blog

Closed Thread

Tags
ayumi hamasaki, magazine, miscellaneous, schedule, tv appearances