[News] ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019ー2020 A (II) - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 1st March 2020, 06:32 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
TK might be a great musician, but he is a disgusting asshole and if I were Ayu I wouldn't want to work with a man who treated KEIKO aka his wife like that. She definitely didn't deserve this.
I love how shallow people quickly get and judge a person when they barely know one side of the story...We know nothing about their relationship nor the circumstances that led to the events.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 2nd March 2020, 05:45 PM

^you have to be a very shallow person for thinking it is ok to fuck your sick wife's nurse after she had a stroke and whom you parked at her parents so that you have her out of the way to fuck said nurse. Either this behaviour is acceptable to you or it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I don’t know who Kahala Tomomi is, but given his track record...as far as I know, Namie never went into details of why she stopped working with him, I think the “official”reason was creative difference or lack of direction for her vision or something. Who knows what, but I’ve always suspected it had something to do with his creepiness but it could have been anything, he kind of just always had the “slimeball look”, if that makes any sense, he just looked like a creep. But as far as I’m aware, Namie doesn’t like to talk about such things and I don’t think she’s ever made any negative accusations about anyone, including TK...
Kahala Tomomi was pretty famous in the mid 90's and Komuro produced her. When Tomomi was still in school and just a B idol, she was discovered by Komuro and they also dated for quite a while and their relationship basically made it in every tabloid. There were accusations of Komuro getting her into drugs, making her taking drugs with him and stuff like that, and also how Komuro cheated on her. Some people even say that Komuro lost interest in her when she wasn't selling as many CDs anymore as she used to. When they broke up, her career was finally over and avex only released one best of and then dropped her. It was pretty obvious that after Komuro broke up with her, nobody at avex wanted to work with her anymore, so she went to Warner but was never able to be as successfull as she used to be. Also it seems this whole thing with Komuro realle broke her, since she attempted suicide.
Old 2nd March 2020, 08:25 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

I'm not in here to doubt TK is a horrible human being... The Tomomi Kahala rumour is creepy as fuck. But we really don't know anything about his marriage to Keiko or even if it wasn't just a facade marriage kept just for keeping their public image in check.

Whatever it was, it's pretty bad that dating the nurse became something public, as this is a public humilliation to Keiko... But there's no way to know what was the real state of their relationship at that point...

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 2nd March 2020, 09:54 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Kahala Tomomi was pretty famous in the mid 90's...
Thanks for the explanation...even if only half of the allegations are true, that’s pretty terrible and I hope she’s doing well now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
I'm not in here to doubt TK is a horrible human being... The Tomomi Kahala rumour is creepy as fuck. But we really don't know anything about his marriage to Keiko or even if it wasn't just a facade marriage kept just for keeping their public image in check.
Interesting point, and I’m always for hearing both sides in a situation, the more info the better. However. I don’t know how common these sham marriages are or the state of their relationship, but I think we’re operating under the assumption it’s a real marriage/relationship, so what he did is really disgusting, and as far as I could tell, he said it’s true, or at least hasn't denied it. Plus, doing it with her nurse does suggest he is still involved in Keiko’s life, so it’s still pretty messed up whether they’re still married or not in my opinion. If it were not true, wouldn’t he try to save what little is left of his reputation? It’s true that we dont know all the details, but what we DO know is pretty bad and he hasn’t denied it.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 2nd March 2020 at 10:25 PM.
Old 3rd March 2020, 01:34 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Party_King View Post
He played a live keyboard during Many Classic Moments.
The notes he played didn’t matched the actual Song and ayu‘s cracked voice.
This is by far my least favorite performance of her ever - everything was just sooo off and wrong!
I remember watching that performance and wondering what TK was playing on the keyboard as it was completely off from the song. Thought it was an improvisation gone wrong
Old 3rd March 2020, 02:29 PM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Kahara Tomomi’s her stage name, which he had her use to have the same initials as him.

And actually she released music on ORUMOK Records, which is Komuro backwards... Their relationship was completely woven into her Cinderella story, and I think at one time he may have liked her, but I don’t think it was as ever as deep as she thought, and their breakup led her down a really bad spiral. As he already got her into drugs, she fell into that more, and missed performances and recordings, and eventually her labels dropped her and she went to rehab. She’s better now, and doing well.

But basically, she was his protege... until she wasn’t.

I’ve heard terrible rumors about them though. Where he’d get her high and parade her around in her disheveled state.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 3rd March 2020 at 02:33 PM.
Old 3rd March 2020, 03:14 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I came here thinking there was a release of the cdl and I was served with juicy gossips about TK ... I did enjoy the dramatic posts thought.
Old 3rd March 2020, 03:19 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
I came here thinking there was a release of the cdl and I was served with juicy gossips about TK ... I did enjoy the dramatic posts thought.
Same, didn't he ended his carreer because he was cheating with someone else or my brain made up?
Old 3rd March 2020, 10:01 PM
walking proud Initiate

TK clearly is an asshole in his personal life. It would be one thing if it was just one incidence, but basically, since the 90s there have been tons of issues. Awful human being, but phenomenal producer and musician. It so often seems in creative fields that the most talented people are also the biggest jerks.
Old 4th March 2020, 03:13 AM
opening Run Initiate

Nothing will change that he composed a ton of amazing songs.
Old 6th March 2020, 01:15 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
TK clearly is an asshole in his personal life. It would be one thing if it was just one incidence, but basically, since the 90s there have been tons of issues. Awful human being, but phenomenal producer and musician. It so often seems in creative fields that the most talented people are also the biggest jerks.
It's not just creative fields. The people with power over the livelihood of others can get away with being as awful as they want because they know others can't cross them without ruining their own lives/careers. Big CEOs, the mega-rich, royalty. Of course they're not all awful, but the ones that are awful are free to be as bad as they want.
Old 6th March 2020, 09:36 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ this is exactly why I have a problem with the whole "horrible personality doesn't erase talent/impact/art:" mentality: this way of thinking gives such people a platform to be bad
Old 6th March 2020, 09:56 AM

^definitely agree
Old 6th March 2020, 03:05 PM
P.S II Initiate

Yeah, agreed!
Old 6th March 2020, 05:14 PM
Initiate

I don't know if I agree with this, because people like to cope with this movement until their "fave" is doing something bad as well, and you can see how many excuses people can come with. Mariah Carey was accused to be a predator, even with Ayumi we saw some random rumors with her dating her dancer, but no one talks about because it's their divas and YES QWEEN GET THAT YOUNG D.

I understand that there are levels to everything, and I'm not saying TK is a good person (I don't even like much of his works since most of them are very dated to today's standards), but people like to believe in things they like to believe. And we're basically taking about him being unfaithful, which I think most people here knows a person who cheated in their relationship in your personal life.

Last edited by kaled kalil; 6th March 2020 at 05:18 PM.
Old 6th March 2020, 05:39 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

The thing with Ayu and Pey was talked about a lot and she definitely got criticism for it.

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 6th March 2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old 6th March 2020, 08:02 PM
Two of us Initiate

Can we please get back to the topic.

Now, "ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2019-2020 Promised Land A" will be broadcast on Asahi Television Channel 1 on March 7th, this weekend.

■ Air Date: March 7th (Sat.), from 9:00 p.m.
■ Channel: TV Asahi Channel 1
Old 6th March 2020, 08:27 PM
Daybreak Guardian

Hey, guys! If we're going to talk about TK and not the CDL, let's move the conversation to the anything goes thread!
Old 6th March 2020, 09:22 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

I need to watch it asap so I will be stalking jpopsuki! I hope they don't cut out that much.
Old 7th March 2020, 01:57 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

00. LABYRINTH
01. The Judgement Day
02. Happening Here
03. Fly high
04. UNITE!
-Interlude-
05. snowy kiss
06. sending mail
07. Missing
08. SAKURA (+ Kenji Murata tribute)
-Interlude-
09. Marionette
-Interlude (ayu's EURO MEGA-MIX)-
10. identity
11. decision
12. WARNING
13. Song 4 u (countdown)
14. evolution
15. Mirrorcle World
16. Love song
17. Trauma~AUDIENCE~everywhere nowhere
18. flower garden
19. Humming 7/4
20. Boys & Girls
21.MY ALL

What they cut:

-Marionette -prelude-
-the clip featuring the TROUBLE tour excerpts
-how beautiful you are
-encore (as in people waiting and the Ayu A part)
-teens "acoustic ver."
-MC
-until that Day…

This is the setlist. They fixed the sound and obviousy filtered her vocals. It sounds AMAZING! They used a different angle during snowy kiss but you could still see the fall, though not as obvious. They also showed the little tribute to Kenji Murata, to whom she seemingly dedicated her SAKURA performance. Here: http://imgur.com/a/x9UDJsB

Last edited by Katsuyuki012; 7th March 2020 at 05:12 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
countdown live, countdown live 2019-2020, promised land, yoyogi