Information on renewal of TeamAyu - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Old 13th April 2023, 05:45 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Information on renewal of TeamAyu

ayumi hamasaki's official fan club "TeamAyu" will be renewed and a new application service "TeamAyu" will start in June 2023!

Quote:
2023-04-12(JST)
Thank you for supporting ayumi hamasaki.

We would like to inform you about the renewal of "TeamAyu", the official fan club of ayumi hamasaki.

We would like to inform you that all services of the web service "TeamAyu" will be terminated in June 2023,The application service "TeamAyu" will start in June 2023.

Members who have registered for the "TeamAyu" web service will receive the following information,The remaining membership fee will be refunded according to the expiration date as of June 2023.

The subscription and renewal of "TeamAyu" web service will be accepted until the end of May, 2023.Please note that there will be no refunds for the fee.
Please wait for further information regarding refunds.

The registration method for the "TeamAyu" application service, official service start date and time, and service contents will be announced on the teaser site below and the current TeamAyu site as they become available.

There will be no automatic transfer from the "TeamAyu" web service to the "TeamAyu" application service.Please register again if you wish to use this service.Registration for the "TeamAyu" application service is scheduled for May 2023.

Teaser site for "TeamAyu" application

service https://teamayu-teaser.com/

Thank you for your continued support for ayumi hamasaki and TeamAyu.

TeamAyu Secretariat
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/news/limitednews/29872/
Old 13th April 2023, 12:40 PM
BEST Initiate

Obviously she's following Koda Kumi's outline (the latest version of TA is also based off of KK's global FC, which was based off of playroom) - but I'm curious if like Koda she will just completely disregard the global component in the transition. The KK App is only available in Japan, and they closed in the international FC, essentially leaving global fans without an option.
Old 16th April 2023, 01:16 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

I sent a message to the Secretariat to ask but they didn't give an answer if global fans were getting shut out. If you have a TA Membership and are on AHS Discord there is an archive project underway. Won't hurt to send respectful Letters to ayu as well to remind her to think of us lol

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 18th April 2023, 11:36 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I don't understand why they would cut the Global fan club? they are generating revenue.
Old 24th April 2023, 12:00 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendelle View Post
I sent a message to the Secretariat to ask but they didn't give an answer if global fans were getting shut out. If you have a TA Membership and are on AHS Discord there is an archive project underway. Won't hurt to send respectful Letters to ayu as well to remind her to think of us lol
Just sent a message to TeamAyu as well inquiring about this bcuz i am a bit worried… hopefully with enough people speaking out abt it they’ll let us know what their plans are and hopefully they include us

Old 30th April 2023, 02:57 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuCanada View Post
I don't understand why they would cut the Global fan club? they are generating revenue.
If I had to venture a guess: Tax laws.

They're different in every country, which makes compliance very difficult and expensive to manage, so much so that even though you might think of it as "free money" for them, the little it generates probably doesn't make it worthwhile.

I'm not being cynical. Nor am I an accountant, or running my own business, but I keep hearing that processing money when it comes from foreign countries, more often than not, isn't worth the hassle at tax time unless we're talking about huge sums.
Old 1st May 2023, 10:09 AM
Love song H-Initiate

Dear TA members

Thank you very much for your continued support of ayumi hamasaki and your love for TA.

As we informed you recently, we have decided to terminate the operation of the web service "TeamAyu" in conjunction with the launch of the application service "TeamAyu".

TA has been supported by so many people.
Some of our members joined us in 2023, while others have been members for more than 20 years. There are also those who continue to support us from outside Japan, and those who have been members for three generations, both parents and children.
With the support of so many people, TA has been able to continue its operations.
All of us at TA would like to thank you again for your support.

In this milestone year of her 25th anniversary, we have decided to renew the form of TA.
"TeamAyu" will be launched as an application service to allow members to feel closer to ayumi hamasaki and to access the site more easily.

The move to the "TeamAyu" application service will result in changes to some of the services that were previously provided. In addition, the familiar screens will be changed due to the change of specifications between the web service and the application service, which may cause some inconvenience and confusion in terms of usability at the beginning.
We understand that some of you may be sad to see the TA, which you have come to love and feel a lot of affection for, undergo a renewal at this time and change its form.

However, no matter how much the times change and technology evolves, we will continue to provide our services with this goal in mind.
To spread the appeal of the artist ayumi hamasaki to the world.
To enrich the bond between ayumi hamasaki and the people who support her.
To create a space and time for those who love ayumi hamasaki to interact and share joy together.

Thank you again and again for all the love and care you have put into TA to date.
We promise that we will continue to create a space where ayumi hamasaki and TA members can further connect and spend a lot of time together after the change from the web service to the application service.
Even after the launch of the service, we will continue to evolve our services, content, and specifications, taking advantage of the app's unique characteristics and incorporating your feedback even more than before.
We will continue to enhance our services through the "TeamAyu" application service, and we would like to ask for your continued support in the future.

Please note that there will be no automatic transfer from the web service "TeamAyu" to the application service "TeamAyu", and web service "TeamAyu" members will also need to register as new members for the application service "TeamAyu" (pre-registration will be accepted from mid-May). Please note that if you do not register as a member, you will automatically cease to be a TeamAyu member at the end of June and will not be able to use the new services.

Regarding the TeamAyu web service, new membership will be closed at 23:59 on May 31, 2023 (Wed.).
We will continue to provide content services such as blog, wallpaper distribution, ticket sales, and BD mail until 18:00 on June 30, 2023 (Fri.).

Please click here for frequently asked questions and other details.
https://global-fc.net/teamayu/index.php?cID=29898
Old 1st May 2023, 10:14 AM
Love song H-Initiate

----------------------------------------
<Future plans for the "TeamAyu" web service>
■May 31, 2023 (Wed) 23:59 New member registration ends.
■May 31, 2023 (Wed) 23:59Close for renewal application
■Site closes at 18:00 on June 30, 2023 (Fri.)
----------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions
<Regarding the TeamAyu web service>
Q.When will the TeamAyu web service end?
A.It is scheduled to end at the end of June 2023.

Q.Until when can I join the TeamAyu web service?
A.The membership period is scheduled to end at the end of May 2023, but this is subject to change in the future. In addition, we will refund the membership fee according to the period until the expiration date at the end of June. Please note that there will be no refund of the membership fee.

Q.My TeamAyu web service expires at the end of May.
A.Yes, you can. However, we will refund the membership fee according to the period until the expiration date at the end of June. Please note that the fee is not refundable.

Q.My subscription to the TeamAyu web service expires at the end of June.
A.Yes, you can. There will be no email from "TeamAyu" to inform you of the expiration date, so please continue the service by yourself on the website. However, if you have an expiration date until the end of June, there will be no change in the services you can receive or the expiration date, regardless of whether you continue or not. Please note that there will be no refund of fees.

Q.I have registered for the TeamAyu web service. When will my membership fee be refunded?
A.Please wait for a few more days as we will inform you from the TeamAyu web service.

Q.How long will the contents of the "TeamAyu" web service be available?
A.It is scheduled to be available until the end of June 2023. However, some contents will also be available on the "TeamAyu" application service. Details will be announced later.

Q.Can I automatically transfer from the web service "TeamAyu" to the application service "TeamAyu"?
A.No, automatic transfer is not possible. Members of the web service "TeamAyu" also need to register as new members of the application service "TeamAyu". Please note that if you do not register, you will automatically cease to be a TeamAyu member at the end of June and will not be able to use the new services.

Q.Can I use the same membership number that I used on the TeamAyu web service on the TeamAyu app service?
A.No, you cannot.

Q.Will the membership date and membership continuation period on the TeamAyu web service be carried over to the TeamAyu application service?
A.The pre-registration period for the "TeamAyu" application service (from mid-May to the start of the application service*, scheduled for the end of June. Details will be announced as soon as they are determined.) A. Only if you complete the paid membership registration for the application service "TeamAyu" with the e-mail address currently registered for the web service "TeamAyu" during the pre-registration period of the application service "TeamAyu" (from mid-May to the start of the application service *we will announce details as soon as they are finalized), your membership date and membership continuation period will be taken over. However, the "TeamAyu" application service does not have a function to display the date of admission and membership period at the time of service launch. Please understand this in advance.

Q.Can I continue to use the ayumi hamasaki application?
A.The ayumi hamasaki application will be closed on May 9 (Tue.).

Q.Are there any plans for pre-sale of tickets on the "TeamAyu" web service for the 47 prefectures tour?
A.We will let you know as soon as it is decided.

<About the official store

Q.How long will the "TeamAyu" official store be open?
A.The official store will be available until 23:59 on June 30 (Fri.), and will be available after July 1, after registering to the "TeamAyu" application service.

<About the "TeamAyu" application service

Q.Are there any plans for pre-sale of tickets through the "TeamAyu" app service for the 47 prefectures tour?
A.We will let you know as soon as it is decided.

Q.What kind of services does the "TeamAyu" application service offer?
A.Details will be posted on the following website as they become available.
https://teamayu-teaser.com/

Q.When can I register for the "TeamAyu" application service?
A.Pre-registration is scheduled to begin in mid-May, and the application service will be available at the end of June. Details will be posted on the following website and the "TeamAyu" web service as soon as they are finalized.

Q.When can I download the application?
A.The application will be available at the end of June. Details will be posted on the following website as soon as they are finalized.
Old 1st May 2023, 02:57 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

ok, i'm confused! I renewed in mid april and i've not understood how working transfer from web account to app account.....
Old 1st May 2023, 03:38 PM
BEST Initiate

^ You can't do anything yet. Closer to the closing date they'll send more details for registering for the App. But they'll also issue information about receiving a pro-rated refund for your TA (web) membership.
Old 1st May 2023, 05:22 PM
opening Run Initiate

So is the app going to be Japan only?
Old 1st May 2023, 07:05 PM
too late Initiate

The official announcement Aderianu posted has a nod to international fans and didn't mention territorial restrictions, so I assume it will be global.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Old 2nd May 2023, 02:44 AM
opening Run Initiate

I looked at Koda Kumi's app and she seems to be doing live streams. I doubt Ayu will too, but I wonder if they offer any meaningful features.
Old 2nd May 2023, 05:42 PM
BEST Initiate

^ The times have been inconvenient, so I haven't watched any of them - but they're relatively short (just a couple minutes, I think) and have been backstage after (I think) her shows. Her current tour is 2 shows per day, so I think they've been doing one short video after each show.

One the event happens, they move the recording to the store - but you have to buy credits that you can use to buy the recording, which I haven't done either. The app itself is significantly more expensive than the FC, and to be honest, does not offer a lot just yet. There's more of a community for sure, and some exclusive socials (pictures that don't go on SNS, etc.).

I think the main reason I could see TA not supporting international is if it uses the same format as KK App (which it probably will), then Google translate is not possible. The app isn't super useful if you don't speak Japanese.
Old 2nd May 2023, 06:17 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voltron View Post
^ The times have been inconvenient, so I haven't watched any of them - but they're relatively short (just a couple minutes, I think) and have been backstage after (I think) her shows. Her current tour is 2 shows per day, so I think they've been doing one short video after each show.

One the event happens, they move the recording to the store - but you have to buy credits that you can use to buy the recording, which I haven't done either. The app itself is significantly more expensive than the FC, and to be honest, does not offer a lot just yet. There's more of a community for sure, and some exclusive socials (pictures that don't go on SNS, etc.).

I think the main reason I could see TA not supporting international is if it uses the same format as KK App (which it probably will), then Google translate is not possible. The app isn't super useful if you don't speak Japanese.
So it's like OnlyFans: you get some content for a subscription fee and some you have to purchase separately.
Old 5th May 2023, 04:19 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
So it's like OnlyFans: you get some content for a subscription fee and some you have to purchase separately.
Well... that's one way to put it! LMAO

Old 5th May 2023, 10:19 AM
Love song H-Initiate

You think the milking of fans will come to the new level?
Old 15th May 2023, 11:35 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Wow... They really are milking fans. Now membership for one year costs JPY11,000 and honestly I don't have the feeling that they will include global fans. The pre-register website doesn't really implicate that.... In the FAQ there is NO WORD about global availability.

Old 15th May 2023, 11:40 AM
WONDERLAND Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJane View Post
Wow... They really are milking fans. Now membership for one year costs JPY11,000 and honestly I don't have the feeling that they will include global fans. The pre-register website doesn't really implicate that.... In the FAQ there is NO WORD about global availability.
you can choose "outside of Japan" at the registration

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 15th May 2023, 11:51 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Ah I see. Thanks, but with the new price I don't know, if I want to register...

Tags
teamayu