[Tohoshinki] 29th Official Thread ~ Twin brothers are coming back - Page 4 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 22nd December 2010, 11:53 PM
winding road Initiate

Spoiler:

!!!

changmin looks a bit like vampire, I like it.
Old 23rd December 2010, 08:59 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

^i like that pic!!! but becuase of the ligh min is looking so pale ._. i liked the other one better

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 23rd December 2010, 12:16 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
TVXQ To Unveil Teaser Video Ahead Of Comeback

TVXQ will release a teaser video, in the format of a commercial, ahead of their comeback to the music scene, according to SM Entertainment on Thursday.

SM announced through a press release that TVXQ's teaser video, produced in two versions, will air during major year-end shows such as music festivals and drama award ceremonies on Korea's top three major public broadcasters KBS, MBC and SBS starting December 29 till 31.

TVXQ, formerly composed of five members Xiah Junsu, Hero Jaejung, Micky Yuchun, Max Changmin and U-Know Yunho, is known as one of the leading dance groups in the K-pop market since making their debut in 2004.

However, after disputing with agency SM Entertainment over the unfairness of their 13-year exclusive contract, Jaejung, Yuchun and Junsu halted their activities as TVXQ and instead formed trio JYJ.

TVXQ is now a duo with members Changmin and Yunho, who are set to make their comeback to the music scene with a new album on January 5 which will also go on sale in Japan on January 26.

Reporter : Heidi Kim heidikim@
Editor : Lucia Hong luciahong@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

Source: [10.asiae]
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
do not remove credits
**** yes!
Old 23rd December 2010, 01:03 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

omggggg
can't wait

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 23rd December 2010, 06:37 PM
winding road Initiate

hmm... dunno if I can post it here... but anyway
Spoiler:

from his new photobook.
Old 23rd December 2010, 06:50 PM
still alone Initiate

^
"hmm... dunno if I can post it here..."
LOL, why not? This is still the TVXQ as 5 members thread

Yeah, Cassies on my twitter freaked out when they saw that pic
Also, there are vids where JaeChunSu send their Christmas wishes to us

29-01-2010: Ayu in London

Last edited by LizBrazil; 23rd December 2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 23rd December 2010, 06:55 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^^ WHY ARE YOU COVERIIING? XD

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 23rd December 2010, 07:21 PM
still alone Initiate

I don't want to fight or be rude, but JYJ are still part of TVXQ and therefore they deserve a place in this thread.
I understand the excitement for HoMin's comeback, because they are you guys biases and they haven't been active for a long time. But yet I can't help but feel that JYJ aren't considered as a part of TVXQ anymore since the comeback as 2 has been anounced. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but feel that way. If that's the case, then maybe we should have seperate threads because it hurts me to see this thread so divided (jyj are emo, liars, ...).
Some wise words from Jaejoong: "Cassiopeia was created because they loved TVXQ as a whole, not because they loved individual members." (Read whole interview here: http://community.livejournal.com/tohosomnia/471663.html)

Again, I don't want to fight or be rude, just speaking out what I've been wanting to say for a week now.

Old 23rd December 2010, 09:49 PM
reBiRTH Initiate

^i don't think nobody here is treatin jyj rude or anything ._.
at least i didn't see anything at all

Spoiler:
and tbh, im in a really hype mode for homin, but that doesn't mean that i don't love jyj anymore (even if i didn't like at all their last album, their korean songs seems sooo promising

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 23rd December 2010, 10:03 PM
winding road Initiate

lol Liz I mean that I was afraid to post this since it could be against the rules... you know, naked pic. I didn't even think about this omg. Can we stop bashing each other please? They're still part of TVXQ, it's obvious, they said this recently, fans are agreeing, me too, if not, I wouldn't be there, I would not care to make new thread and even though I would not mention about them in the first post. As you see I'm acting in a completely different way. :/ Sorry if I offended anyone though.

Anyway, I'm losing interest in this forum, I've been here only for this thread recently and it seems I might not go here at all.

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 23rd December 2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 23rd December 2010, 11:29 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisy_harmony View Post
lol Liz I mean that I was afraid to post this since it could be against the rules... you know, naked pic. I didn't even think about this omg. Can we stop bashing each other please? They're still part of TVXQ, it's obvious, they said this recently, fans are agreeing, me too, if not, I wouldn't be there, I would not care to make new thread and even though I would not mention about them in the first post. As you see I'm acting in a completely different way. :/ Sorry if I offended anyone though.

Anyway, I'm losing interest in this forum, I've been here only for this thread recently and it seems I might not go here at all.
Ah, I see. Well, Ayu's Vivi scans with the nude shoot were posted here too and Jaejoong is her little brother, so it should be allowed
I'm sorry if I offended you, Natalia! I just took your comments the wrong way. I don't want you to leave this thread, because of something I said.
But agree with you, I'm losing my interest in AHS too and this is also the only thread where I'm myself and love coming to. This is the only thread where you can express your thoughts without people hating on you and bashing you. That's why I want this to be a happy thread. I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings

Noura and Yvonne, come back please! I miss you guys

Jorge-ous, JYJ will release a Korean album early next year. It will be a self-produced (lyrics+music) album =)

Last edited by LizBrazil; 23rd December 2010 at 11:32 PM.
Old 23rd December 2010, 11:59 PM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizBrazil View Post
Ah, I see. Well, Ayu's Vivi scans with the nude shoot were posted here too and Jaejoong is her little brother, so it should be allowed
I'm sorry if I offended you, Natalia! I just took your comments the wrong way. I don't want you to leave this thread, because of something I said.
But agree with you, I'm losing my interest in AHS too and this is also the only thread where I'm myself and love coming to. This is the only thread where you can express your thoughts without people hating on you and bashing you. That's why I want this to be a happy thread. I'm sorry if I hurted your feelings

Noura and Yvonne, come back please! I miss you guys

Jorge-ous, JYJ will release a Korean album early next year. It will be a self-produced (lyrics+music) album =)
I totally forgot about Ayu's shoot oops. If I did then that horrible misunderstanding would not happen. I'm really sorry! That was me who acted childish and hurt your feelings. /hugs

Seconded, come back soon Noura and Von!

I'm really happy JYJ are doing successfully with their self-produced work. I'm looking forward to their album!

They're music geniuses in making music. For me at least. If Jaechun didn't compose and write lyrics, I wouldn't get my favorite japanese song from TVXQ, along with Heart, Mind of Soul.

the saddest song ever seriously.
Old 24th December 2010, 12:06 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

Quote:
yeah, i know that
im hopping for a pierrot studio version if not, i'll get really mad

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 24th December 2010, 12:15 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by noisy_harmony View Post
I totally forgot about Ayu's shoot oops. If I did then that horrible misunderstanding would not happen. I'm really sorry! That was me who acted childish and hurt your feelings. /hugs

Seconded, come back soon Noura and Von!

I'm really happy JYJ are doing successfully with their self-produced work. I'm looking forward to their album!

They're music geniuses in making music. For me at least. If Jaechun didn't compose and write lyrics, I wouldn't get my favorite japanese song from TVXQ, along with Heart, Mind of Soul.

the saddest song ever seriously.
We both acted childish
Yeah, I love their self producted music too Kiss shita mama, sayonara is really If I wouldn't love "Love in the ice" so much, it would be my favorite too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrocleHeaven* View Post
yeah, i know that
im hopping for a pierrot studio version if not, i'll get really mad
Did you know that Jaejoong wrote Pierrot lyrics? Well, that's what he said in an interview (don't remember which, because they did so many interviews this month). He wanted to make a song that critizes society, like some TVXQ songs (Tri-angle, Rising sun, O).

Old 24th December 2010, 12:23 AM
winding road Initiate

YUNHO IS SO MUCH WIN HERE.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Yeah, I love their self producted music too Kiss shita mama, sayonara is really If I wouldn't love "Love in the ice" so much, it would be my favorite too
I'm glad you love it too! And well Love in the Ice is awesome indeed. I haven't got the love before but I think it's a great, lovely song now.

edit: omg read this
Quote:
TVXQ’s album jacket for “Keep Your Head Down” unveiled!

The jacket cover for TVXQ’s comeback album has just been unveiled. On top of that, it’s been announced that the two boys will be releasing a special edition of their comeback album prior to the original edition’s release!

On December 24th, a representative from SM Entertainment stated, “After 2 years and 3 months, TVXQ’s comeback album, ‘Keep Your Head Down“, will be released as a special edition on January 5th.”

The special edition will contain a total of 10 tracks, including their title track “Keep Your Head Down / 왜 (Why)” In addition, it will contain a 100-page photoshoot album, containing pictures of Yunho and Changmin.

The original edition album, to be released on January 12th, will contain one track that is not included in the special edition.

Meanwhile, TVXQ is scheduled to celebrate their comeback by having an autograph signing event in the middle of January.

Source + Photo: Newsen
Translation by: maestro-J@allkpop
Shared by: ContinueTVXQ.wordpress.com
there's something which not pleases me but nevermind, I'm so excited!

Last edited by noisy_harmony; 24th December 2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 24th December 2010, 04:03 AM
count down Initiate

gosh I can't wait for all their new material u guys have NO IDEA how much I've missed all their voices

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 24th December 2010, 06:18 AM
still alone Initiate

Lmao. Changmin looks like he's about to facepalm himself and Yunho looks like he's getting a massive orgasm.
Old 24th December 2010, 10:23 AM
reBiRTH Initiate

100 pages photobook?
10 tracks?

omgggg
i hope YA puts link for preorders now i need it naooo

Tumblr
| lastfm

Old 24th December 2010, 10:33 AM
WE WISH Initiate

It's called keep your head down ? O .. Kay.
Lmao at their expressions in the pic, it looks like a poster for a horror movie
Can't wait for the 100 page photo book and 10 new tracks *_*

welcome to exo planet

Old 24th December 2010, 11:36 AM
winding road Initiate

Japanese single covers

that font... Don't go BoA's way boys, please? Anyway, I like them.

Tags
changmin, chicken, dbsk, epicness, honey funny bunny, jaejoong, junsu, jyj, kings of the universe, returnnnn of the kiiiings, thsk, tohoshinki, tvxq, yoochun, yunho