Ayu Schedule #10 [2008-2011] - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 7th October 2011, 03:54 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
There is a lot of hidden things in her schedule that you don't see. The pachinko's promo & duty pv's stuff is good example. Fans only see what she wants to show us. Usually, we only see the outcome of stuff, but do you know how many time take the preparation of one thing? So stop to say that "her schedule looks simpler than" naively! It's not if she has 5 days of holidays per week & you know it!
Imagine how many things did she do that we didn't know about before. The Pachinko stuff was prolly done years ago...The fact is she did do more promo and was busier a few years ago,

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 7th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Sky high Protector

Yeah, but you forget that she got depressed at different moments of her career because she had to do more woks because of avex who considered her to be The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs! Moreover, Ayu is a human & not a singing machine. When I read you, I feel like you're the bad man in alterna pv! If she wants to stop live tv to have more moment for herself she's right because she has a life & she already worked so much in her life!
Old 8th October 2011, 05:25 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

Sometimes, the fans think she is doing "nothing", because she isn't releasing music like before and she isn't on TV doing promotion.
Ayu isn't just a singer, she is a business woman and obviously a human.
This is just my opinion

TWICE

Old 8th October 2011, 07:11 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoake View Post
Yeah, but you forget that she got depressed at different moments of her career because she had to do more woks because of avex who considered her to be The Goose That Laid the Golden Eggs! Moreover, Ayu is a human & not a singing machine. When I read you, I feel like you're the bad man in alterna pv! If she wants to stop live tv to have more moment for herself she's right because she has a life & she already worked so much in her life!
I think we all know she is human. She can do whatever she wants to, but I don't have to be happy about it.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 8th October 2011, 08:23 AM
Over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
Sometimes, the fans think she is doing "nothing", because she isn't releasing music like before and she isn't on TV doing promotion.
Ayu isn't just a singer, she is a business woman and obviously a human.
This is just my opinion

thanks ownsarai

Old 8th October 2011, 09:09 AM
glitter Initiate

Assuming she's not doing anything because we can't see it is just plain stupid and thoughtless.

Though, it would be awesome if we could see/know everything she does every single day *scary stalker mode on* jks lol

But yeh, Twitter was a great way to get to know what she's doing right on time...

I'm still hoping for a new live soon maybe we can get a Christmas special or something
Old 8th October 2011, 09:29 AM
Over Initiate

She is married after all and ayu do need some alone time with her hubby and we fans can't be selfish to see her perform more just because we want to....Although it'd be great if she does the same kind of promo activities as she did back few years ago.
Old 8th October 2011, 02:55 PM
JEWEL Initiate

So just because she worked herself to death before she has to continue to do it throughout her career? She's not the It-girl any more, she's an established legend. She doesn't have to do **** but put out music.
Old 8th October 2011, 03:09 PM
Initiate

I think she needs to rest for a year, maybe visit some countries all over the world and come back next winter
Old 8th October 2011, 07:22 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
So just because she worked herself to death before she has to continue to do it throughout her career? She's not the It-girl any more, she's an established legend. She doesn't have to do **** but put out music.
You don't say She doesn't have to do anything, but that's beyond the point. I didn't say she should go perform in every show on every Japanese TV station, but 1-2 additional TV appearances wouldn't over-work nor kill her...as her schedule isn't really that tight as it used to be. And compared to 5 years ago I do think she is doing less work, though that doesn't really concern us~

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 8th October 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 9th October 2011, 12:57 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You don't say She doesn't have to do anything, but that's beyond the point. I didn't say she should go perform in every show on every Japanese TV station, but 1-2 additional TV appearances wouldn't over-work nor kill her...as her schedule isn't really that tight as it used to be. And compared to 5 years ago I do think she is doing less work, though that doesn't really concern us~
I don't think at all that she's doing any less work now than she was five years ago. Look at the other 'smaller' projects she's got going; a lot of them take time. She's 'producing' for artists like Nao, she's got the recent eyelashes and contact lenses (she's said often she's worked very hard with her make up artist to make the best for both, especially the eyelashes), there are all the endorsements she's taking on before we even realize, like Rimmel London, Lands of Eden and that takes a lot of time, especially the latter because there are photoshoots to do as well as live appearances. She's also got the lives in 3D; keep in mind Ayu watches and chooses the footage herself to make sure it's to her liking and as great as she wants it, and this goes with all her DVD releases from CDLs to tour finals. She had LOVE&HOPE to work on also and even though that wasn't a huge shoot there were two live events to move around for. There are tons of photoshoots for magazines and for other material; not as much as there used to be but a lot still. There's also the pachinko footage which was probably done at the end of 2010.

All that amongst more common things like sound-only rehearsals, dance rehearsals, stage rehearsals and then costume rehearsals, there's stage planning, costume planning, sifting through melodies for future releases, writing lyrics, working out/training, staff meetings, vocal lessons.

As it is, it's any wonder how she manages to have time for herself, if she does at all. Well, I'm sure she does, but I'm sure it's very little.

If she only has 1 or 2 TV performances for every release then I'll be satisfied anyway as long as she's in good health. She already does a gazillion other things and more TV performances would only add to the load; a TV performance isn't just a TV performance. You have to cut the song down to a TV size while retaining the meaning of the song, and then you need to work out how that'll be fixed wiht the music as well as the lyrics, you've got to then have rehearsals with the band members to practice this new shorter version, and if dancers are involved you'll need to monitor/instruct their rehearsals also, and then incorporate them into your own rehearsals. It's honestly not as straightforward as people think.
Old 9th October 2011, 02:49 AM
still alone Initiate

she needs to take a 1 year holiday ala beyonce, get an inspiration and release an album LOL (but then again beyonce's 4 was a letdown so...)
Old 9th October 2011, 05:28 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

If she takes one year to rest, she just need return with a song by Naoym't
It could be interesting, XD

TWICE

Old 9th October 2011, 07:39 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
If she takes one year to rest, she just need return with a song by Naoym't
It could be interesting, XD
With Meisa Kuroki (who I like btw) is there a need for another Amuro clone? No please. Ayu should start composing by herself again.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 9th October 2011, 12:43 PM
Sky high Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelSenshi View Post
I don't think at all that she's doing any less work now than she was five years ago. Look at the other 'smaller' projects she's got going; a lot of them take time. She's 'producing' for artists like Nao, she's got the recent eyelashes and contact lenses (she's said often she's worked very hard with her make up artist to make the best for both, especially the eyelashes), there are all the endorsements she's taking on before we even realize, like Rimmel London, Lands of Eden and that takes a lot of time, especially the latter because there are photoshoots to do as well as live appearances. She's also got the lives in 3D; keep in mind Ayu watches and chooses the footage herself to make sure it's to her liking and as great as she wants it, and this goes with all her DVD releases from CDLs to tour finals. She had LOVE&HOPE to work on also and even though that wasn't a huge shoot there were two live events to move around for. There are tons of photoshoots for magazines and for other material; not as much as there used to be but a lot still. There's also the pachinko footage which was probably done at the end of 2010.

All that amongst more common things like sound-only rehearsals, dance rehearsals, stage rehearsals and then costume rehearsals, there's stage planning, costume planning, sifting through melodies for future releases, writing lyrics, working out/training, staff meetings, vocal lessons.

As it is, it's any wonder how she manages to have time for herself, if she does at all. Well, I'm sure she does, but I'm sure it's very little.

If she only has 1 or 2 TV performances for every release then I'll be satisfied anyway as long as she's in good health. She already does a gazillion other things and more TV performances would only add to the load; a TV performance isn't just a TV performance. You have to cut the song down to a TV size while retaining the meaning of the song, and then you need to work out how that'll be fixed wiht the music as well as the lyrics, you've got to then have rehearsals with the band members to practice this new shorter version, and if dancers are involved you'll need to monitor/instruct their rehearsals also, and then incorporate them into your own rehearsals. It's honestly not as straightforward as people think.
You summarize my view perfectly!
Old 9th October 2011, 01:03 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

You people are talking as if Ayu doesn't have a team of 100+ people and as if she does everything by herself especially when we know how dedicated her manager is to making her life as easy as he can...but oh well to each his own. I think there is a lot more she could do when it comes to promotion without getting on anyone's nerves. Ayu isn't some poor tortured soul who never rests up...jeez.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 9th October 2011 at 01:07 PM.
Old 9th October 2011, 01:29 PM
until that Day… Initiate

to be honest, i'm happy that she's now involving in producing stylish stuff, like those eyelashes, contact lenses, trench coats, and the last LANDS of eden, soon, the life style book. those things are quite enough to make her busy already.
she didn't do that kind of thing for so long, right?

oh forgot about her involvement in Hanabi store too.

she's a business woman now too~
guess that she's now more into a business than entertainment.
Old 9th October 2011, 01:46 PM
No way to say Initiate

^ yeah it seems so

I'm glad she's doing lots of activities now. It would be worse if she did only 1 tv-live, 7 (or so) magazine shoots and only PoM final chapter. so I'm happy to see her in LANDS of eden ads etc.

ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2012-2013 A ~WAKE UP~. Dec 29/30/31, 2012. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. Apr 13/14, 2013. Saitama Super Arena, Saitama.
ayumi hamasaki 15th Anniversary TOUR ~A BEST LIVE~. July 27/28, 2013. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. May 22, 2016. XEBIO Arena, Sendai.
ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~MADE IN JAPAN~. July 18, 2016. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka.
ayumi hamasaki COUNTDOWN LIVE 2016-2017 A『Just the beginning -20-』. Dec 29, 2016. Yoyogi National Gymnasium, Tokyo.
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. July 15/17, 2017. Osaka-Jo Hall, Osaka
ayumi hamasaki 『Just the beginning -20- TOUR 2017』. January 9, 2018. ROHM Theatre, Kyoto
Old 9th October 2011, 03:17 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
You people are talking as if Ayu doesn't have a team of 100+ people and as if she does everything by herself especially when we know how dedicated her manager is to making her life as easy as he can...but oh well to each his own. I think there is a lot more she could do when it comes to promotion without getting on anyone's nerves. Ayu isn't some poor tortured soul who never rests up...jeez.
Yeah but she's beyond the point where she even has to do a lot of promotion, so why add the stress? She has other projects she'd rather focus on now than doing a TV performance which may not even help sales. As others have said she's transforming into a businesswoman and she is not just an entertainer anymore. She's trying out lots of different things and doing personal appearances for some of them. It may not be promoting FIVE per se but it is still promoting her. Now she is putting more of herself forward and not just her music. I understand some fans still want her to do TV, but it's probably just not a priority for her anymore. She's doing TV performances less and less and even opted out of being the last act at a-nation to stand up for what she believes it. She has her music, she has her tours, other performances... Does it really matter?

Last edited by jbrat2219; 9th October 2011 at 03:27 PM.
Old 9th October 2011, 03:51 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Yeah but she's beyond the point where she even has to do a lot of promotion, so why add the stress? She has other projects she'd rather focus on now than doing a TV performance which may not even help sales. As others have said she's transforming into a businesswoman and she is not just an entertainer anymore. She's trying out lots of different things and doing personal appearances for some of them. It may not be promoting FIVE per se but it is still promoting her. Now she is putting more of herself forward and not just her music. I understand some fans still want her to do TV, but it's probably just not a priority for her anymore. She's doing TV performances less and less and even opted out of being the last act at a-nation to stand up for what she believes it. She has her music, she has her tours, other performances... Does it really matter?
I really have no use of her photo books nor her eye lashes...so yeah it actually does matter as I couldn't care less for any of those things. I am simply trying to say that I would prefer if she'd drop all the extra stuff and concentrate on her music, videos and the tours and the promotion of those as after all those are all that matter at least to me.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki