[ARASHI] Arashi's All the Best -21st Thread- - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th July 2009, 01:55 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

MatsuJun is going to be on 「映画公開記念!ごくせん特番 7年間の歴史すべてみせますSP!!」

This is a special program on Nihon TV that will look back at 7 years of Gokusen's history.

MatsuJun will be giving a message.

Other Appearances:

Nakama Yukie Kamenashi Kazuya Namase Katsuhisa Takaki Yuya Miura Haruma Ishiguro Hideo Nakama Junta Kiriyama Teruo Miura Shouhei Tamamori Yuta Kaku Kento Irie Jingi Morisaki Win Oshiai Motoki Azuma Mikihisa Hirayama Aya Hoshino Aki Uchiyama Shinji Waki Tomohiro Matsumoto Jun Oguri Shun Ishigaki Yuma Narimiya Hiroki/Akanishi Jin Hayami Mokomichi Koike Teppei Koide Keisuke

7.11.2009 21:00 ~ 22:54 (Japan time), on Nihon TV.

Source - http://www.ntv.co.jp/gokusen-sp09/

yay it will be broadcast this Sat , sweet

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 9th July 2009, 02:22 PM
SAKURA Initiate

omg i have to see that!

omg i'm watching HnA right now, and sho FINALLY got picked on mannequin 5! jun was the loser this time, haha. sho was so happy! he's such a baby!

i'm also watch meisa on ninkyo helper too, lol.

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Last edited by devilayu; 27th August 2009 at 05:04 AM.
Old 9th July 2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty4123 View Post
omg i'm watching HnA right now, and sho FINALLY got picked on mannequin 5! jun was the loser this time, haha. sho was so happy! he's such a baby!

i'm also watch meisa on ninkyo helper too, lol.

my younger sister was going when Sakurai was FINALLY picked xD xD

3rd time the charm I say

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 9th July 2009, 03:57 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I don't see why the lip syncing discussion is still even going on. s Comapred to other places, Japan has the most lip syncing. If you watch any Korean live performance, it's usually always live. Japan has usually almost lip syncers. It's not just Arashi. I honestly don't see the big deal.

Anyways, I need to watch the new HnA!! I can't believe he got picked!
Old 9th July 2009, 07:27 PM
I am... Initiate

^Huh? I read it's the other way around. I can't say for sure, though, but that's what I read.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 10th July 2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^Huh? I read it's the other way around. I can't say for sure, though, but that's what I read.
mmm maybe you're right Aga to a certain extent

Because I support practically the whole of Johnny's bands except for SMAP & TOKIO at the mo , I do watch a LOT of their live performances & etc & unfortunately I have to say that I realise ARASHI tend to be the one that lip synchs the most

I don't know if that's considered a good or bad thing (when I see NEWS , Tegomass & KAT-TUN's live performances in variety shows & concerts , they sound raw which's a good thing to me)

ANYWAY ....

my sister's excited to watch this week's HnA . I almost unwillingly give her spoilers & etc OOPS

she was like DON'T TELL ME DON'T TELL ME

Old 10th July 2009, 02:16 AM
ayu trance Initiate

^That's what I don't like. When groups go on TV and they aren't prepared and sound a mess. I'd rather have a lip synced performance than one that sucks. Like that terrible KAT-TUN MS Medly.... They should've just lip synced and spared us omg.

aga;; Koreans really stress live performances. And I've only been into Kpop for a year and singing live is a really big thing. I've hardly seen people lip sync. And when they do, it's for a certain reason. Which I'm sure is what Arashi does.
Old 10th July 2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka♡ri. View Post
^That's what I don't like. When groups go on TV and they aren't prepared and sound a mess. I'd rather have a lip synced performance than one that sucks. Like that terrible KAT-TUN MS Medly.... They should've just lip synced and spared us omg.
I don't think KAT-TUN screwed up that 10 songs MS special medley imo & I think it flows quite well from the start to the end & to think I thought they might go according to single releases sequences but I like that they mix it up here & there which's cool & unexpected .

Frankly I will hate it if they lip synch . It will be too perfect for my liking & that's what live performance's all about .

It's not easy to sound the same live as what you hear on a CD (I only can think of 4 artistes that's able to do that & no they're not Johnny's at all) & if things start to get too perfect , isn't that creepy ?

Quote:
And when they do, it's for a certain reason. Which I'm sure is what Arashi does
other than supposedly concealing their fatigue , the only thing I can think of's they try to concentrate on their dance moves on those fast ones like Crazy Moon & Believe

Old 10th July 2009, 05:52 AM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka♡ri. View Post
I don't see why the lip syncing discussion is still even going on. s Comapred to other places, Japan has the most lip syncing. If you watch any Korean live performance, it's usually always live. Japan has usually almost lip syncers. It's not just Arashi. I honestly don't see the big deal.

Anyways, I need to watch the new HnA!! I can't believe he got picked!
lol. Actually you've got it pretty backwards. Until recently Japan was known as a country that rarely lip synchs. Its unfortunately starting to get more common, but its still better than most countries. I don't know about Korean acts these days (although it seems some artists are making more of an effort to sing live) but traditionally, Korea has been pretty much all lip synch all the time for the most part.

The reason why Arashi lip syncs? I personally think its because their live voices often do not mesh well with one another. Its obvious they weren't chosen as a group because they harmonize well together. When they sing individually their voices are fine, but in total live performances when they sing together with no use of a back track sometimes it can honestly sound close to a train wreck. haha. Just check out old performances on Domoto Kyoudai for example.

Last edited by SunshineSlayer; 10th July 2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 10th July 2009, 05:54 AM
ayu trance Initiate

^They used to be definitely. But nowadays it's really frowned upon. In Japan, not so much. To be honest I didn't even notice that so many Japanese artists lip sync until now.

Karen;; I said nothing about the flow. They sounded terrible. I think they might have the worst lives, IMHO.

anyways, i still think people should get over it. it's not that big of a deal. i'd rather hear a perfect performance than risk hearing a cracking voice or something out of pitch.
Old 10th July 2009, 06:48 AM
I am... Initiate

^Well, I can be more tolerant about lip synching when it comes to TV performances than concerts. If it's a long setlist and they need a break, it's OK. But when most of it is lip synched, there is no need to hold a concert. Like Karen said, you could just listen to the CD.

KAT-TUN doesn't even harmonize well on CD. xD It's quite apparent that they weren't formed to sing. lol

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 10th July 2009, 07:59 AM
fairyland Initiate

^ KT was a dance group, initially. i didn't think Koichi Domoto was expecting his temporary back-dancing group to become who they are today, LOL. ^^

well, kaori, you did bring the topic up again & keep pressing it anyway, so why can't we talk about it? no harm having a conversation about it, really. we're just having a honest conversation about it. this is what the thread is for.

& LMFAO 4EVER @ thinking KAT-TUN may be the worst live performers. wow. i'm not even going to comment on that one.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 10th July 2009, 08:56 AM
I am... Initiate

^Yes, I know. And it shows. lol Taguchi and Ueda usually stick out.

「浜崎あゆみ」であること
”歌う”ということ
それは”生きる”ということ

SCawaii May 2008

矛盾だらけの こんな私でも
許されますか 教えてよ

浜崎あゆみ 「I am...」

Old 10th July 2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post

& LMFAO 4EVER @ thinking KAT-TUN may be the worst live performers. wow. i'm not even going to comment on that one.
ditto I myself have seen a lot of artistes who sounded much worst when singing live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga-chan View Post
^Yes, I know. And it shows. lol Taguchi and Ueda usually stick out.
which's NOT a bad thing since they're both my fave DoM & DoS in the group

===

anyway YAY I got hold of Everything earlier on at the local HMV alongside with Tanabata Matsuri :

you can download scans of both singles via http://ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88927

eee I love that pic inside the Everything CD sleeve & Lisa I will be mailing out your copy tomorrow which I'm so excited to do so

Last edited by KarenPang; 10th July 2009 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10th July 2009, 02:17 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Actually Irene you did. o: And you have for the past few threads. s

But KAT-TUN is. o:
If they're not even in harmony on the CD how can they do it live?
I'm just speaking honestly.
They might not be my favorite group, but NEWS does really well live with synchronization and harmonies, Arashi does too when they sing live, but KAT-TUN doesn't and I have yet to see a performance where they have. I mean I know they're your favorite group, but geez~ s

And anyways. I'm over it.
Old 10th July 2009, 02:56 PM
Replace Initiate

I've been reading the posts since you guys started that discussion about lip sync...
but I have nothing to say since I only listen to 2 JE groups...LOL

anyways...thanks a LOT karen for the everything scans
finally a hq cover

My Lj♥ || ayumi hamasaki || hitomilove[dot]com

Old 10th July 2009, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minna View Post

finally a hq cover
I uploaded scans of the CD + DVD of Everything in my jpop scans thread too a while back ago

go help yourself to it

Old 10th July 2009, 03:09 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by minna View Post
finally a hq cover
I know! I hate how we always have to wait for a HQ cover!!
Old 10th July 2009, 03:13 PM
Replace Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
I uploaded scans of the CD + DVD of Everything in my jpop scans thread too a while back ago

go help yourself to it
and I didn't see that
thanks karen!!!~

kaori ~ doesn't it suck!!!???! we always have to wait...
johnny, release HQ covers

My Lj♥ || ayumi hamasaki || hitomilove[dot]com

Last edited by minna; 10th July 2009 at 08:24 PM.
Old 10th July 2009, 05:22 PM
SAKURA Initiate

there were just 3 straight CMs for everything right now on NTV, lol. and i think music.jp has an "everything (acoustic mix)". anyone know about it? it was just listed in the CM

Lisa on social media @ twitter & tumblr!

Closed Thread

Tags
aiba masaki, arashi, matsumoto jun, ninomiya kazunari, ohno satoshi, sakurai sho