GUILTY's finally available in S'pore - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 10th January 2008, 01:17 PM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

GUILTY's finally available in S'pore

I'm a new member to this form . My name's Karen & I'm from Singapore .

I just turned 21 today & I've been a fan of Ayumi since 2006 ever since I heard BLUE BIRD & after that , the rest's history .

I got word from HMV that the local press of GUILTY has been made available in stores 2 days ago in which it comes with the photobook & a double sided poster & I'm definitely going to get my copy tomorrow when I stopped by HMV .

Here's looking forward to more material from Ayumi

Karen

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 11th January 2008, 12:30 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

congrats for your birthday...

can be in singapore have different type of product cause a couple day ago i check it on sembawang didn't get any photobook. but i haven't check it on HMV ;D
Old 11th January 2008, 12:57 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Are you sure it comes with the photobook? There had been many members at AYUNITE who had bought GUILTY and did not get the photobook. i'm guessing it might be the japan press of CD only that hmv imports have the photobook, but if you buy that version. it might not comes with the double side posters, and posters are for SG version.

better ask before you make payment.

My Instagram

Old 11th January 2008, 01:31 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

congrats on your birthday
and hopefully you can get GUILTY version that you want...
lacus you have bought the singapore version right? and its have a photobook or not?

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 11th January 2008, 01:32 AM
sending mail Initiate

Welcome
And thanks for the info!

Old 11th January 2008, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free & Easy View Post
congrats for your birthday...

can be in singapore have different type of product cause a couple day ago i check it on sembawang didn't get any photobook. but i haven't check it on HMV ;D
Sembawang I'm not sure but the HMV outlet that I called yesterday , it's the Heeren outlet .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
Are you sure it comes with the photobook? There had been many members at AYUNITE who had bought GUILTY and did not get the photobook. i'm guessing it might be the japan press of CD only that hmv imports have the photobook, but if you buy that version. it might not comes with the double side posters, and posters are for SG version.

better ask before you make payment.
that's what I was told on the phone yesterday from the HMV staff member in that it does come with the photobook & a double sided poster & HMV do import the japan press of certain albums & certain albums are local press in S'pore & are sold cheaper than the japan counterparts .

Only one way to find out later I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuGAME View Post
congrats on your birthday
and hopefully you can get GUILTY version that you want...
lacus you have bought the singapore version right? and its have a photobook or not?
I haven't bought the S'pore press of GUILTY yet but I do know that Warner Music only prints the CD + DVD version of Japanese artiste's albums locally judging from the no. of local press Japanese albums that I have bought from Warner & Sony BMG .

regardless whether the local press of GUILTY comes with or without the photobook , I will still buy it .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Last edited by devilayu; 11th January 2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 11th January 2008, 02:23 AM
BALLAD Initiate

i bought both japan version, i'm impatient, i do not want to wait for them to slowly arrive here, so i order from Cdjapan and hmv jp ages ago

My Instagram

Old 11th January 2008, 02:25 AM

Quote:
i bought both japan version, i'm impatient, i do not want to wait for them to slowly arrive here, so i order from Cdjapan and hmv jp ages ago
woah ok , good for you then .

For me I rather wait seeing that the local press's much cheaper for me to afford as I'm a student .

Old 11th January 2008, 03:14 AM
Initiate

i bought the Album alr two days ago at sembawang music. Im so sad that there is no photobook for this. So it was confirmed that the SG version do not have the photobook but only the two-sided poster instead?Cos when i ask the person she say there is no photobook for this.. awww.... anyway, I'll put up the poster picts later.. =)

Namie-Fans.net
Old 11th January 2008, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedream View Post
i bought the Album alr two days ago at sembawang music. Im so sad that there is no photobook for this. So it was confirmed that the SG version do not have the photobook but only the two-sided poster instead?Cos when i ask the person she say there is no photobook for this.. awww.... anyway, I'll put up the poster picts later.. =)
I'm buying the album later at HMV Heeren so I have to see whether does it comes with the photobook or not . Regardless of which , I'm still gonna buy GUILTY .

Old 11th January 2008, 03:20 AM
Initiate

ok, that's good... you'll let us know whether there is photobook fot the one in HMV right?
I'm thinking it's a japan version there so it may come with a photobook but not poster.. Argh. nvm.. hope to receive ur news asap. =)

Namie-Fans.net
Old 11th January 2008, 03:28 AM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenpang View Post
I'm buying the album later at HMV Heeren so I have to see whether does it comes with the photobook or not . Regardless of which , I'm still gonna buy GUILTY .
are you sure it's the local version they mentioned? when I went to HMV Heeren on my last trip to singapore, I was looking for the local version of MY STORY, but can't find it anywhere.. same thing with the concert DVDs. Alll of them are japan version n it's shooo expensive.. so I guess they sell more japan version than local version
and keep fighting facing himself
even he knows that
he’ll never be a winner or a loser..
it’s a eternal fight..

----------------------------- k21sh3n’s
Old 11th January 2008, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k21sh3n View Post
are you sure it's the local version they mentioned? when I went to HMV Heeren on my last trip to singapore, I was looking for the local version of MY STORY, but can't find it anywhere.. same thing with the concert DVDs. Alll of them are japan version n it's shooo expensive.. so I guess they sell more japan version than local version
Yeah that's what I was told yesterday when I called HMV . If I'm correct , nowadays the record labels only produce a limited amount of local press Japanese albums which's why you probably couldn't find the local version of MY STORY anymore these days .

I know it's so expensive , HMV quoted me $40 for a Japanese import of Kobukuro's 5296 album :S

Old 11th January 2008, 05:31 AM
Initiate

Ar.. why must they have so many versions.. so bad.. SG version warner one not so good leh.. that's what i think. how can they not include the photobook? I don't know why but I really mind about the photobook thing. I just want it! i got so many posters until sian liao.. two-sided one does not make me feel better la.

Namie-Fans.net
Old 11th January 2008, 06:21 AM
Voyage Initiate

the local version (warnermusic distribution) do not have photobook together with the CD+DVD.

The difference is in the booklet, the booklet has extra/more pics from the photobook than the original booklet. This means that the photobook is combined with the booklet in a way...

there are also posters at some cd shops but i think are very limited
Old 11th January 2008, 06:50 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by k21sh3n View Post
not really. i thought i saw MY STORY at Orchard CD RAMA

My Instagram

Old 11th January 2008, 07:42 AM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
not really. i thought i saw MY STORY at Orchard CD RAMA
hougang mall CDrama also got
Old 11th January 2008, 08:07 AM
until that Day… Initiate

oh my god...guess that i won't get the PB...
how come..
Old 11th January 2008, 09:17 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Welcome to AHS!! Im a local fan too

Hajimemashite! I'm Thomas , um you could call me Kodayumi tho XD

Nice to meet you!

Old 11th January 2008, 09:26 AM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenpang View Post
Yeah that's what I was told yesterday when I called HMV . If I'm correct , nowadays the record labels only produce a limited amount of local press Japanese albums which's why you probably couldn't find the local version of MY STORY anymore these days .

I know it's so expensive , HMV quoted me $40 for a Japanese import of Kobukuro's 5296 album :S
Not quite i think...the reason these shops don't stock up on these 'older' cds are because fewer people are willing to buy them now. They are out there to earn a profit so you cannot expect them to have a pile of unsold cds yeah? btw, seem that the only was is to order online, hating warner this time...

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, guilty