GUILTY's finally available in S'pore - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 11th January 2008, 09:38 AM
Real me Initiate

Lol at the local music shops here, there are lots of old stuff but they are like so fake lol. Ugly colours, extra songs in CD, CD cover so fugly rofl...
Old 11th January 2008, 09:42 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedream View Post
Ar.. why must they have so many versions.. so bad.. SG version warner one not so good leh.. that's what i think. how can they not include the photobook? I don't know why but I really mind about the photobook thing. I just want it! i got so many posters until sian liao.. two-sided one does not make me feel better la.
ok I went to HMV Heeren eariler & bought my GUILTY album & yeah it didn't came with the photobook but at least I got a double sided poster .

Not sure why Warner Music S'pore's like that leh , maybe it's about time someone should call & ask them how come we're not getting the photobook .

Anyway to me regardless whether it comes or doesn't comes with the photobook , I still bought it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
not really. i thought i saw MY STORY at Orchard CD RAMA
I also saw MY STORY at CD Rama at Jurong East MRT Interchange the other day . There're still stock on the racks .

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Last edited by devilayu; 11th January 2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11th January 2008, 10:56 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenpang View Post
I also saw MY STORY at CD Rama at Jurong East MRT Interchange the other day . There're still stock on the racks .
and i saw MY STORY at CD Rama at Toa Payoh too. I BOUGHT IT IN JAPAN LAH. 50 MOOLAHS CAN?!?! cause i thought i couldnt find it in singapore. *whacks self*
Old 11th January 2008, 11:20 AM
ayu trance Initiate

10x for the information
Old 11th January 2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibby View Post
and i saw MY STORY at CD Rama at Toa Payoh too. I BOUGHT IT IN JAPAN LAH. 50 MOOLAHS CAN?!?! cause i thought i couldnt find it in singapore. *whacks self*
wah that's ex sia but at least now you know that Warner Music do produce ayumi's albums locally

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 11th January 2008, 11:55 AM
until that Day… Initiate

how can i get the photobook if i want to buy the OS version?
Old 11th January 2008, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
how can i get the photobook if i want to buy the OS version?
I think the only way you can do that if you want to get the photobook's to preorder it from yesasia.com or HMV Japan .

Maybe you can approach HMV S'pore & ask them to help you since they import albums straight from Japan . Good luck with that

Old 11th January 2008, 12:00 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

i ordered from yesasia. hope it comes with a photobook and posters!!
Old 11th January 2008, 12:00 PM
BALLAD Initiate

hmv(heeren) is able to order from japan, but it's best to confirm with them that you only want the first press.

My Instagram

Old 11th January 2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
hmv(heeren) is able to order from japan, but it's best to confirm with them that you only want the first press.
yeah they can do that I'm sure even though I have not tried that . I almost wanted to order abingdon boys school's self titled debut album from HMV ie. ask them to preorder the Japanese import for me cos I almost gave up waiting for abs's album to be sold in S'pore but thank goodness that didn't happened & the wait finally paid off lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
i ordered from yesasia. hope it comes with a photobook and posters!!
crossing fingers for you alternarist , hopefully GUILTY will come with the bonus goodies *fingers crossed*

Last edited by devilayu; 11th January 2008 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11th January 2008, 12:14 PM
BRILLANTE Initiate

is there including photobook too??
its mean no longer time guilty will be realesed in indonesia
Old 11th January 2008, 12:27 PM
1 LOVE Initiate

Quote:
crossing fingers for you alternarist , hopefully GUILTY will come with the bonus goodies *fingers crossed*
lol if no posters no nothing, den i needa asap go to every single cd shop that has poster to buy one.
Old 11th January 2008, 01:00 PM
Initiate

karenpang> aww.. even HMV don't have the photobook? It's so disappointing la.. aiyoo..

darkwordz> ya. warner music is hateful! How can they come up with this type of version. since everywhere else got the photobook included, why not SG one?
NOT FAIR!!

Too bad i still student. i wait for the albums to arrive here then I buy them. Argh. If got more money maybe i'll consider go online buy. Maybe la. And will buy all her singles/albums if possible. hahaz. xD
That must be when I have loads of money dunno where to spend on. -_-

Namie-Fans.net
Old 11th January 2008, 01:15 PM

Quote:
karenpang> aww.. even HMV don't have the photobook? It's so disappointing la.. aiyoo..
ya lor HMV doesn't carry the GUILTY album which comes with the photobook . A bit disappointed but it's ok , the photobook's not that important to me as compared to the real thing aka the CD

Old 11th January 2008, 01:18 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UHPlus View Post
the local version (warnermusic distribution) do not have photobook together with the CD+DVD.

The difference is in the booklet, the booklet has extra/more pics from the photobook than the original booklet. This means that the photobook is combined with the booklet in a way...

there are also posters at some cd shops but i think are very limited
so it seems like there is really no photobook included here. But there is no difference in the lyrics booklet here. It doesn't have extra pictures as you mentioned. it's the same booklet as the Japan version one. -_-

karenpang> hahaz. ya.. actually the CD is the most important. but when you know there is additional thing included, U can't help but to keep thinking about it. It's just NOT FAIR la.. hahaz. If onli i didn't know, I won't be so vexed now. -_-

Namie-Fans.net

Last edited by devilayu; 11th January 2008 at 08:14 PM.
Old 11th January 2008, 01:23 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Too bad i still student. i wait for the albums to arrive here then I buy them. Argh. If got more money maybe i'll consider go online buy. Maybe la. And will buy all her singles/albums if possible. hahaz. xD
That must be when I have loads of money dunno where to spend on. -_-
hahaha, i'm oso a student when i order, see how you allocate your money. I was a little anxious this time, preordered the album before hand and got the photo album (plus the poster at singapore) Btw, try yesasia? they have a good deal there (poster + photoalbum)
Old 11th January 2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
so it seems like there is really no photobook included here. But there is no difference in the lyrics booklet here. It doesn't have extra pictures as you mentioned. it's the same booklet as the Japan version one. -_-
yeah it's the same booklet as the Japanese version's . What happens's that Avex gives the license/rights for Warner Music S'pore to produce the CD + DVD version of GUILTY in S'pore with permission .

The same thing happens for the other countries in Asia . That's why the local press of GUILTY's reasonable to afford . If Avex did not give the license to Warner Music Asia , all of us have to preorder japanese import from HMV in which it's so expensive & it's not funny .

I was at HMV eariler & they were selling the Japanese import of Kobukuro's 5296 at almost $46 :S & from what I understand , HMV only imports the CD version of the Japanese CDs .

The japanese import of Koda Kumi's Black Cherry's $72 :S while the local press of it's only $22+ , somemore it comes with a DVD too so why not .

Old 11th January 2008, 01:26 PM
Naturally Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternarist View Post
lol if no posters no nothing, den i needa asap go to every single cd shop that has poster to buy one.
yesasia, wun cheat your money de lar, you will get what they say de lar btw, have you asked for extra care from yesasia? i have some unpleasant experience there...

Quote:
The japanese import of Koda Kumi's Black Cherry's $72 :S while the local press of it's only $22+ , somemore it comes with a DVD too so why not .
Local press is only CD+DVD is the one at HMV the CD+2DVD edition? If it is then the price is quite ok...

Last edited by devilayu; 11th January 2008 at 08:20 PM.
Old 11th January 2008, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkswordz View Post
Local press is only CD+DVD is the one at HMV the CD+2DVD edition? If it is then the price is quite ok...
the $72 Black Cherry's just the CD only . It's not the CD + 2 DVDs edition unfortunately . HMV doesn't import the CD + DVD editions from Japan , they only import the CD only edition of any Japanese album .

Old 11th January 2008, 01:34 PM
Initiate

Icic.. now i got what you mean..

Here the picts of the two-sided poster. just to share.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09012008(006).jpg (57.0 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 09012008(005).jpg (55.8 KB, 16 views)

Namie-Fans.net

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, guilty