Ayu Schedule #3 - TV Appearances, Magazines, etc. - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th November 2009, 11:14 AM
walking proud Initiate

^ Never stopped her before.

btw, has anyone seen Best Hit Kayousai up for download yet anywhere?
Old 27th November 2009, 11:44 AM
Heartplace Initiate

I don't think they didn't invited her because of cancelling MS special last year... OMG! she FELL down the stairs! She wnt on sugery! How would she be prepared to sing the next day! It would be the stupidest thing ever to be angry because Ayu was felling down in every corner and could not sing ¬¬

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 27th November 2009, 11:59 AM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
It would be the stupidest thing ever to be angry because Ayu was felling down in every corner and could not sing ¬¬

time to listen to in the corner

Old 27th November 2009, 12:41 PM
End of the World Initiate

On Fuji TV blog, so many people are asking why Ayu isn't appearing?
They say like "FNS's feeling is Ayu." or "It's too lonely without her."
I really wanna know why she won't go...
Old 27th November 2009, 04:15 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
woahh i hope that FNS staff heard the fans asking about Ayu not going..
i hope they invited her! or she decides to go!
Old 27th November 2009, 04:23 PM
walking proud Initiate

^ Doubtful. There are also bunches of people posting "why isn't NEWS coming?" "Why isn't KAT-TUN coming?" "Why isn't Mr. Children coming" etc etc. It's not just Ayu. Anyone who feels their favorite artist has gotten shafted is posting - probably happens every year.
Old 27th November 2009, 04:26 PM
until that Day… Initiate

hmmm~
Ayu is like there every year, and seeing her not in Best Hit and FNS too.. hmmm.. she lacks of promotion each year T__T
Old 27th November 2009, 05:53 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
On Fuji TV blog, so many people are asking why Ayu isn't appearing?
They say like "FNS's feeling is Ayu." or "It's too lonely without her."
I really wanna know why she won't go...
I agree. This is really sad. Even if the release date is still so far away, but I guess that's the reason. I think it's really suspicious. FNS really feels lonely without Ayu because she's been there for years. And she has a single coming up, I doubt she won't be able to do it on the second. She could do Sunset as well. It's not sad that KAT-TUN, NEWS or MR. Children are not coming. It is sad that Ayu's not coming. (Don't get me wrong. I love KAT-TUN and Mr. Children but I don't find it remotely sad that they are not going to be there, I don't associate them with FNS like I associate Ayu with FNS) Well, we cannot change it, but I just have to say to Fuji-TV.
Old 27th November 2009, 06:44 PM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Yeah, she most likely will be at the Best Artist 2009, but FNS? I don't know why, and I want to learn more about why she is not going, but maybe this might be sad for fans of Ayu and FNS.

And shouldn't Ayu even post on her diary any kind of reason why she's not attending this? Is it really because it's a bit too early for her promotion or some kind of sort? Or is she just going to make a last-minute decision that she would be there with the fact that she announced it at the last minute? What is going on with Ayu now - do we even know where she is right now - is she in Japan or is she surprisingly in America for some sort of recording?
Old 27th November 2009, 11:59 PM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUmIXx View Post
^
woahh i hope that FNS staff heard the fans asking about Ayu not going..
i hope they invited her! or she decides to go!
I hope so too .

Old 28th November 2009, 05:19 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineSlayer View Post
^ Doubtful. There are also bunches of people posting "why isn't NEWS coming?" "Why isn't KAT-TUN coming?" "Why isn't Mr. Children coming" etc etc. It's not just Ayu. Anyone who feels their favorite artist has gotten shafted is posting - probably happens every year.
But it seems like Ayu's fans are posting more than the other ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigtop View Post
Yeah, she most likely will be at the Best Artist 2009, but FNS? I don't know why, and I want to learn more about why she is not going, but maybe this might be sad for fans of Ayu and FNS.

And shouldn't Ayu even post on her diary any kind of reason why she's not attending this? Is it really because it's a bit too early for her promotion or some kind of sort? Or is she just going to make a last-minute decision that she would be there with the fact that she announced it at the last minute? What is going on with Ayu now - do we even know where she is right now - is she in Japan or is she surprisingly in America for some sort of recording?
She is practicing for CDL.
Old 28th November 2009, 05:34 AM
walking proud Initiate

I think if the reason is because she wants to focus her energies more on CDL or just wants to take a bit of a break this year, she would post that in her diary. If it is for some other reason though, I doubt she is going to mention it; you don't want to draw attention to the fact that for some reason you weren't invited to participate in one of the biggest music shows of the year.
Old 28th November 2009, 11:40 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ It could also be a very personal issue keeping her from attending

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 28th November 2009, 11:16 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It's probably way too early for her promotion to begin or something. Just look at how long it took for small snippets of You were... to appear! [a little more than a month before release date] This single's been so under wraps, it's a little strange imo. I feel like the live schedule will probably be out at the same time as Days/GREEN's since the shows all fall around the same timeframe regardless of when someone's releasing. [November 30th~December 1st] Perhaps she'll try to load up on mid-January TV promotion along with the year end stuff?

It'd be a bit sad if her live schedule this season goes the way of Rule/Sparkle and NEXT LEVELwith her performing at maybe Kouhaku and that's it. I remember wanting more than just that MS performance, and then... that's all we got. It was like... YOU JUST RELEASED AN ALBUM, WOMAN.

One thing I hate about things like this [the not attending FNS thing] is that 2chers looooooooooove bringing out the Hama-buta/Hama-basanwwwww comments. Blah.

Last edited by truehappiness; 28th November 2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 29th November 2009, 12:00 AM
independent Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It'd be a bit sad if her live schedule this season goes the way of Rule/Sparkle and NEXT LEVEL with her performing at maybe Kouhaku and that's it. I remember wanting more than just that MS performance, and then... that's all we got. It was like... YOU JUST RELEASED AN ALBUM, WOMAN.
Same here
It was really strange to see her releasing an album but only doing 1 live performance!!

Hopefully she'll do some performances and appear in magazines

This might be a really stupid question but has been already announced?
And wasn't she supposed to be in Oricon style or whatever that magazines is called?
Old 29th November 2009, 12:04 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

i always love her FNS performance, with all live orchestra and different arrangement...
i really hope she will appear

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 29th November 2009, 12:54 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It'd be a bit sad if her live schedule this season goes the way of Rule/Sparkle and NEXT LEVELwith her performing at maybe Kouhaku and that's it. I remember wanting more than just that MS performance, and then... that's all we got. It was like... YOU JUST RELEASED AN ALBUM, WOMAN.
i would be so disappointed if that happened again. hopefully it won't. i'm getting so impatient waiting for the site to update.. seriously it is not summer anymore they need to get that layout out of there and at least get rid of the s/s promotion dates in the schedule
Old 29th November 2009, 01:29 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Yeah, maybe she is way too busy, and/or it's just a bit too early to promote...

I just found out that we have already leaks of Kanjani8's new three-single affair; isn't that kind of early? Maybe she's going to try avoiding promoting early by not going to FNS this year - it would be 27 days prior to her actual release, which is a bit too far to promote...

Hopefully she can come back in 2010 (with blonde hair again, I suspect if a pattern like 2005-2006 does), but 2009 may be a no-go...
Old 29th November 2009, 01:30 AM
SCAR Initiate

She only performed once during NEXT LEVEL because of her recording and tour commitments. Her blog made it clear she only finished recording/mixing the album a few weeks before it went on sale, and after that she concentrated on rehearsing for her arena tour. From the reports of the first concert, you can tell she was underprepared from her tight schedule. Where do you think TV lives fit into this? Ayu clearly thinks that concerts for her fans take priority over TV lives. She had to concentrate her time somewhere, or both the TV lives and first few concerts would have suffered.
Old 29th November 2009, 02:16 AM
Dolls Initiate

^I think we all know that...but ayu had way busier schedule especially during her peak. Maybe she should start on the new album sooner so things won't get cramped at the last minute. Anyways, hopefully there'll be more performances besides the koukahu. I love ayu's TV ballad dresses.
Closed Thread

Tags
ayu, ayumi hamasaki, magazine, schedule, tv appearances