[ARASHI] Arashi Thread 11 ~Across The Wind~ - Page 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th July 2008, 01:14 AM
dddaiyamondo

^yatsuda, I love you. You make so much sense People just need to calm down, nothing's going to happen to our gorgeous leader Ohno unless there is real proof!
Old 28th July 2008, 01:56 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaiyamondo View Post
She said they have "the most stressful job", which is an insult to people with ACTUALLY stressful jobs. Sorry, but their jobs do not seem so hard that they need to resort to ILLEGAL DRUGZ. If he really did that then he needs to get kicked out ASAP.
oh, maybe i should've re-phrased my comment then. sorry if you thought that i really thought they have the "most stressful jobs ever". but yeah, i was referring to strictly the entertainment business and not jobs outside of it since we are talking about Johnny's and the idol/entertainment business.

sorry for the confusion.

ごめんNOT TAKING GFX REQUESTS.
{ T W I T T E R T U M B L R }
l l M O M E N T S l l × G O T

Old 28th July 2008, 03:24 AM
dddaiyamondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ll moments ll View Post
oh, maybe i should've re-phrased my comment then. sorry if you thought that i really thought they have the "most stressful jobs ever". but yeah, i was referring to strictly the entertainment business and not jobs outside of it since we are talking about Johnny's and the idol/entertainment business.

sorry for the confusion.
Oops, I'm sorry too I just don't like drugs very much and I am very strongly against them, no exceptions. But I am sure Ohno is innocent, so no worries.
Old 28th July 2008, 03:26 AM
Trauma Initiate

Or is he? Hmmmmm. -Ponders-

ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Old 28th July 2008, 05:07 AM
starting over Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaiyamondo View Post
^yatsuda, I love you. You make so much sense People just need to calm down, nothing's going to happen to our gorgeous leader Ohno unless there is real proof!

I certainly hope nothing will happen. I got worried after reading posts in various forums. I personally only see this as Ohno having fun on his private time. Unfortunately, someone took pictures and they came out.

And Triple-D, I wanted to say I admire for standing by your convictions. If you don't like pot-heads, you shouldn't be supporting them. I'm with you for that.

As for me, like I said before, no proof so it isn't going to affect my fandom. But yeah, I was displeased to read about the pot smoking bit.
Old 28th July 2008, 05:28 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

dddaiyamondo, if you don't like Johnny's and "cancelled your Arashi pre-orders" then why are you on this thread?

this is all way too coincidental with all his success right now, of course something like this is gonna come up. and especially since Ohno is known for his spacey look and slurred, mumbled words, why not pin that kind of accusation on him?? lol let Johnny drug test him and then we'll talk about this lol

thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3
Old 28th July 2008, 05:35 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

^ like what Raye said , it's suspicious & the timing's just too perfect since Ohno & co. are going places in months to come

anyway from the way I see it , if there's no hard evidence that Ohno really does smoke crack , I don't see why everyone should be worried over this too much

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 28th July 2008, 05:41 AM
BEST Initiate

yay im pretty sure that tabloid is just a bunch of BS...at least im hoping it is for Ohno's sake...and the rest of Arashi too...
i just can't understand how those girls would leak pics like that though...and so late...their like ancient =P

either way im still supporting them 200% of the way
Old 28th July 2008, 05:46 AM
KaoriNeko

^I agree. They can just be pics of him drunk, they've already been said confirmed so. Who knows if he was high. Plus it's so OLD! Nearly 4 years ago, WTF. And he wasn't underage or anything, so I'm thinking it's all good.

I believe in Ohno~
Old 28th July 2008, 06:04 AM
Trauma Initiate

Well if it's true they replace Ohnoes with a new sexier member! I never really liked him anyways~ But still, I wouldn't want his career to be ruined on something that may not have happened/happened only once. That'd suck. Well I'd be depressed anyway. D:~

ohaayoo, wutashee noo nahmaeh wa austin desu 8D
luls

flavors.me | last.fm | facebook

Old 28th July 2008, 06:06 AM
KaoriNeko

^OMG HOW RUDE.
Ohno is sexy in his own way. Plus his voice is amazing, Arashi wouldn't be the same without it.

But I'm really sure this'll all pass over. I mean has it been reported anywhere else but gossip rags? Until it's confirmed or makes the news or something, I think we should just leave the topic alone.

Let's wait for the truth / Kaze no Mukou e PVs instead.
Old 28th July 2008, 06:16 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

yay for new PVs!!! ^^
i think the Truth PV will be really dark and emo and HOT! ^^
pouty, emo, angry looking Arashi = Raye melts
lol

thanks to georgiaannaa on LJ for the gorgeous YamaPi gif from Namie's UNUSUAL PV <3
Old 28th July 2008, 06:17 AM
BEST Initiate

wow just no...arashi without ohno is unimaginable

yup i can't wait for the pvs either ^_^
i hope they air soon especially the truth pv ^^
Old 28th July 2008, 06:34 AM
dddaiyamondo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Daydream View Post
dddaiyamondo, if you don't like Johnny's and "cancelled your Arashi pre-orders" then why are you on this thread?
Excuse you, but you should just be glad there are people on here who aren't spamming... very rude of you to question my fandom!
Old 28th July 2008, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayupi View Post
yay im pretty sure that tabloid is just a bunch of BS...at least im hoping it is for Ohno's sake...and the rest of Arashi too...
i just can't understand how those girls would leak pics like that though...and so late...their like ancient =P

either way im still supporting them 200% of the way
well said ayupi

everyone on here supports ARASHI for who they're & not what they're

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayupi View Post
wow just no...arashi without ohno is unimaginable

yup i can't wait for the pvs either ^_^
i hope they air soon especially the truth pv ^^
exactly , Ohno's like the best vocalist/dancer in the band . If you take him away from the equation , the after effects of it will be horrible

But yes I'm definitely looking forward to the truth / Kaze no Mukou e PVs like NOW

Come on J Storm , do your stuff

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

Old 28th July 2008, 07:57 AM
UNITE! Initiate

How can people call themselves Arashi Fans and then ask for Ohno to be thrown out? They've been together for nearly 10 years, they have a bond. If there is going to be a new "sexier" member or whatever it's not going to be the same. That could have been done in the early days of Arashi but not now, 10 years later. I don't think fans would accept this and the whole Arashi-feeling would be destroyed. For now I'm not going to believe it. Though I am not as naive to think these things don't happen at all. Those Johnny Boys are human and what we believe to know about them is an image created by the media. Granted I think it would be harder work to fake who you are all the time, but you never know somebodys real thoughts by watching them on TV or reading their interviews.

'I hope this won't affect Maou, I wann know what happens next. Maybe Ohno should read like an apology letter at 24ht tv. But then that would be like admitting something...so it's probably a bad idea. Nothing tops Aibas letter anyway. Aww...crying Arashi Boys...

Last edited by Mai82Go; 28th July 2008 at 08:31 AM. Reason: you should never post while you're angry...
Old 28th July 2008, 08:25 AM

The ratings for the 4th episode of Maou's even higher than the 3rd one , clocking in at 10.1% as compared to the 3rd episode at 9.2%

nice one !

INSPIRE Initiate due to this post

Old 28th July 2008, 09:46 AM
starting over Initiate

I'm glad that the ratings are slowling climbing up for Maou. It's such an awesome drama!!

I have yet to read or see anything on the news regarding the Ohno matter. I hope it just blows over really quickly.
Old 28th July 2008, 09:57 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yatsuda View Post
I have yet to read or see anything on the news regarding the Ohno matter. I hope it just blows over really quickly.
That is indeed a good sign, yes, let's all just hope it'll all be over soon.
Old 28th July 2008, 01:31 PM
Initiate

Whatever it is, I'm still supporting Ohno and Arashi. Everyone deserves to be forgiven when they make mistakes.

~Lovely set by Mary-Tina~

Closed Thread

Tags
arashi, boybands, johnny's entertainment