ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary ~ [III] - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 21st July 2018, 12:05 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by attractive nausea View Post
Nothing happened, no new song, no announcement.
yeah! But I'm very happy as this is my first time attending her show. Worth it mannn. Especially encore , her hair reminds me Tour of Secret
Old 21st July 2018, 01:07 PM

The concert is over now and since I was very harsh about both her Tokyo shows (I still stand by what I said), I wanted to give my feedback on this one too.
There was a difference in quality between the Tokyo shows and the show today like night and day. Today was really amazing. Last time I said she wasn't doing her job at all since she wasn't focusing on singing and just flailing around on stage, doing everything else besides singing. This time she really did a great job. No unneccessary flailing around and she focused on singing, so her vocals were good.
The Tokyo shows were so boring, since there was nothing to enjoy. Horrible vocals and mostly songs that aren't "fun" songs and more about the emotions they convey. But when the vocals are no good, there is nothing to enjoy about those songs.
This time I really was touched and cried a lot. I'm really happy now. This concert was amazing and again worth to be called a concert, because it was about music again. It was everything I would have asked for. I'm so happy I went to this concerr too, I finally got to see the Ayu I wanted to see since over 15 years now.

Oh and like Yumsushi wrote, we were really lucky and got arena seats in 7th row! =D

Last edited by Chibi-Chan; 21st July 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old 21st July 2018, 01:23 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

I thought the concert was good too, but i was not 100% into it because my sleep schedule is messed up with the jet lag so I was very tired, the heat didnt help (not in the arena but before the concert). I was soooo expecting a new song or an announcement that in the end I was left disappointed. However I was really happy to finally see Ayus face in real life, it was surreal. (The other concerts I have been to dont count because I was too far away from the stage to actually see her). I will see her tomorrow too so I hope I can fix my sleepiness issue and enjoy the show to the fullest this time!

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 21st July 2018, 03:55 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
The concert is over now and since I was very harsh about both her Tokyo shows (I still stand by what I said), I wanted to give my feedback on this one too.
There was a difference in quality between the Tokyo shows and the show today like night and day. Today was really amazing. Last time I said she wasn't doing her job at all since she wasn't focusing on singing and just flailing around on stage, doing everything else besides singing. This time she really did a great job. No unneccessary flailing around and she focused on singing, so her vocals were good.
The Tokyo shows were so boring, since there was nothing to enjoy. Horrible vocals and mostly songs that aren't "fun" songs and more about the emotions they convey. But when the vocals are no good, there is nothing to enjoy about those songs.
This time I really was touched and cried a lot. I'm really happy now. This concert was amazing and again worth to be called a concert, because it was about music again. It was everything I would have asked for. I'm so happy I went to this concerr too, I finally got to see the Ayu I wanted to see since over 15 years now.

Oh and like Yumsushi wrote, we were really lucky and got arena seats in 7th row! =D

Im so happy to hear this. I think taking a big 1 month break between her concerts really amps the quality then. And maybe she really is in the MUSIC mode right now, since she is in album prep and vocally more present
Old 21st July 2018, 04:37 PM
Boys & Girls Initiate

If we come sooner in line, we will get the seat near to the stage?
Old 21st July 2018, 04:38 PM
I am... Initiate

^ no, all seats are pre-assigned
Old 21st July 2018, 10:49 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Do you know if they thoroughly check the passport?
I mean regarding the visa status.

As I was checking my emails I received for picking up the ticket (the one back in February) I noticed it said that I have to have my address registered outside of japan as of January 30th, but since February 1st I am living in Japan, now I am scared I might not get my ticket when they notice that.
Old 22nd July 2018, 12:12 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ they meant your address on your TA website profile. It's for the lottery, not for ticket pick up
Old 22nd July 2018, 01:13 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Phew... that's good news, thanks for the info.
Old 22nd July 2018, 01:42 AM

^yeah, don't worry about that. I even picked up my tickets with my Japanese resident card and not with my passport.
Old 22nd July 2018, 02:23 AM
SURREAL Initiate

^Hey, totaly random but I'm glad you finally enjoyed the show! I felt so bad for you when you wrote your review the first time and how you even cried afterwards kinda weird but I felt really happy for you reading this new review
Old 22nd July 2018, 03:57 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Anyone else going to the final show today?
Old 22nd July 2018, 06:20 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ I am! I see some foreign fans here but I am too shy to go and talk to them

This time I am sitting at the same seat but 5 rows closer !

arena tour 2016 ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ @ Yoyogi : 08/07 & 09/07
arena tour 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th anniversary~ @ Osaka-jô hall : 21/07 & 22/07
COUNTDOWN LIVE 2023-2024 A ~A COMPLETE 25~ @ Yoyogi : 30/12 & 31/12

浜崎あゆみ ~since 2009~
tumblr ; last.fm

Old 22nd July 2018, 08:18 AM
Boys & Girls Initiate

I didn’t buy final day on Global TA. Just bought a stand ticket with all help from the hotel ��. Let’s enjoy the final day. I wish all the best for our beloved Ayu ❤️.
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:36 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

she just posted these:

what costume did the white dress replace? the beautiful cream colored jeweled ballgown? what were the rest of the costumes for the final show?

Old 22nd July 2018, 08:40 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

I think it would most likely the white dress from season since for forgiveness and evolution, she did not came by the side doors, she appeared at the middle of the stage and didn't really moved from there... But i could be wrong
Old 22nd July 2018, 08:50 AM
Initiate

She looks great with that hairstyle
Old 22nd July 2018, 10:29 AM

I didn't go to the concert today, but I visited Osaka Castle and ate near the venue with a friend. The restaurant had a little blackboard in front of it, with the A logo drawn on it and welcoming Ayu. Inside the restaurant they only played Ayu. This was very funny because it seemed as if one of the employees had their Ayu catalogue on shuffle, since they played the live rip of Itsuka no Merry Christmas as well as a live rip of You & Me and the vocal track of Fligh high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedreamer View Post
Im so happy to hear this. I think taking a big 1 month break between her concerts really amps the quality then. And maybe she really is in the MUSIC mode right now, since she is in album prep and vocally more present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Odinson View Post
^Hey, totaly random but I'm glad you finally enjoyed the show! I felt so bad for you when you wrote your review the first time and how you even cried afterwards kinda weird but I felt really happy for you reading this new review
Thank you! :3
Old 22nd July 2018, 12:04 PM
WONDERLAND Initiate

The 2 songs on AWA are forgiveness & evolution.... no new songs <.<

Arena Tour 2012 A ~HOTEL Love Songs~ Marine Messe Fukuoka ~ 21.04.2012
Arena Tour 2015 A ~Cirque de Minuit~ Osaka Jo Hall ~ 25.04.2015
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 07.04.2018
Arena Tour 2018 ~POWER OF MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ Saitama Super Arena ~ 08.04.2018
25th Anniversary Live Tour ~ Beisia Culture Hall Gunma ~ 04.11.2023
Old 22nd July 2018, 01:19 PM
from your letter Initiate

Regarding to instagram, she sang new song during encore today
Closed Thread

Tags
20th anniversary, arena tour 2018, power of music