Can Ayu write a sexually themed song? - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 17th January 2010, 10:04 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuutii_hanii View Post
Lmao I think I kinda started this discussion... But okay, where should I start. Imo, she's never been very virginal lol, I don't know what makes some people think that. Is this the same person we're talking about? So many of her lives and PVs are sexual in some way; costumes, movements, whatever it is. Because of you, 1 LOVE, Sparkle, Mirrorcle World, Ladies Night PVs are the most obvious I guess. Even if the song/PV isn't really related to sex in any way she often has little hints and for example suggestive clothing. But the main point is, she does it in a classy and "read between the lines" way.

I don't think she ever would, and I personally hope that she never ever will make a total smut song. I'm not sure what you exactly mean by wanting her to do a sexual song. A song that just is about sex, no matter if it's in a gentle and only hinted way, or an all-over-your-face dirty song..?

But I definitely think that if she were to write a song about doing it, it wouldn't be obvious. She has always written in a way that can have many meanings, hasn't she? In a way that can be interperated in many ways. There are songs in her discography that could be about sex, but she has written them in a way that one can think she's written about love, life overall or whatever it is. Sparkle definitely, and I always thought Boys & Girls had something like that to it too lol. Dolls, ourselves and STEP you could also be interperated that way in my opinion.

I probably had something more to say but I forgot so here's my opinion for now.
Sexy and sexual are two different things.

There are many times where she is sexy on stage, and in PVs, but she has never been sexual on stage. Remember, anyone can go to her concerts, and we have seen people bring their 3 year old daughters or sons to the concert, its just not appropriate if she suddenly does a sexual routine out of everyones expectation...

I think she is a very private person, and anything about sexual or very private things, she won't talk about. Remember, there is Hamasaki Ayumi the person, and Ayu the artist, and I think even now she separates these two, no matter how similar they are.

And there is nothing sexual about Dolls... _ _);

Personally, I dont want her singing about sex or so. Koda Kumi is there for that, no matter how "tasteful" it is. Ill turn to Koda Kumi if I wanna listen to that, but Ayu is for deeper, less private things. Also, I dont think Ayu's voice really fits into the sexual thing...
Old 18th January 2010, 03:51 AM
End of the World Initiate

So long as its not trashy I don't care what she sings about, but I'm not sure that an overtly sexually themed song would fit in her catalog. If she was to do it, she'd probably have to be subtle.
Old 18th January 2010, 03:57 AM
Initiate

of course she can, it's only a matter of personal choice. I would be surprised and humored when she actually decides to write a sex song

~YouTube&twitter&Blog&Funny ScreencapsI+II+III~
::tumblr::

Old 18th January 2010, 08:02 AM
count down Initiate

lol @ my random thought of Ayu singing something like JUICY in her EnergizE voice.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 18th January 2010, 08:12 AM
INSPIRE Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by non3ko View Post
douggn

gothicayu
I would go into cardiac arrest. Shake it was just too hot~
She'd most likely use Shuya as the main guy in the video.
I couldn't imagine her backup singers Peco and Yoko dancing in the video though...
thats a great idea !!! lol i can already imagine people would have a hurt attack if she do a photoshoot like that : http://www.weblo.com/asset_image/492...669/Koda_Kumi/
http://www.weblo.com/asset_image/492...672/Koda_Kumi/

koda had one showing her t back for a dvd i forgot which . however knowing how old is ayu now i dont think it would be appropriate . she should have done it when she was younger .

i 'd love ayu to cover juicy !!! lmao

if you live in california check www.yumeranch.com

come join the fun look with my jpop on facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MY-...953715?ref=ts/
Old 18th January 2010, 01:25 PM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikaru View Post
Sexy and sexual are two different things.

There are many times where she is sexy on stage, and in PVs, but she has never been sexual on stage. Remember, anyone can go to her concerts, and we have seen people bring their 3 year old daughters or sons to the concert, its just not appropriate if she suddenly does a sexual routine out of everyones expectation...

I think she is a very private person, and anything about sexual or very private things, she won't talk about. Remember, there is Hamasaki Ayumi the person, and Ayu the artist, and I think even now she separates these two, no matter how similar they are.

And there is nothing sexual about Dolls... _ _);

Personally, I dont want her singing about sex or so. Koda Kumi is there for that, no matter how "tasteful" it is. Ill turn to Koda Kumi if I wanna listen to that, but Ayu is for deeper, less private things. Also, I dont think Ayu's voice really fits into the sexual thing...
LOL I don't think there's anything sexual about Dolls either but I remember someone once joking about it here so I added it to my examples. And my point in the whole post was that if she were to write about sexual stuff she would do it very subtly.

Maybe you misunderstood my post? I said that I don't want her to do anything explicit either. And I didn't claim she's done anything like that before, I might have messed up the meanings of sexy and sexual in my previous post. So I'll just sum up: She can be sexy. But she does it subtly and so that it's classy. In my opinion she has never, most likely will never, and I personally hope that she will never do anything explicit. If she did write a song about sex, she would probably write the song in a thoughtful and indirect way. Which is her style.

BRILLIANCE

Old 18th January 2010, 01:41 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuutii_hanii View Post
all-over-your-face dirty song..?
I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing at this..
Old 18th January 2010, 02:03 PM
Who... Initiate

^-Lol okay maybe I should delete that freaking post since it's nothing but full of poor word choices as people have proved.

BRILLIANCE

Old 18th January 2010, 02:23 PM
Don't look back Initiate

Haha I can Never see her singing WANT ME WANT ME & SHAKE IT for sure. (and Ima Sugu Hoshii)
Old 18th January 2010, 08:47 PM
independent Initiate

Sparkle & 1 LOVE are HOT songs. until that Day... as well. Just change lyrics to Ima Sugu Hoshii like and here you go! Ero-kakkoi Ayu.

Koda Kumi Fan since 2003 * ~ * ~ * ~ * Instagram

Old 19th January 2010, 06:08 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
IMO the sexiness of Sparkle PV was more ridiculous than arousing. xD And her 'sexy handgestures' from the live performance were ridiculous, too, so I'm not sure if she has it in her lolol.
people say the same thing: Ayumi is not sexy, or things like it.
But I like she doesn't show this side all the time. And i don't think her "sexy performances" are ridiculous or bad.
Ayumi is a complete different artist that Koda. She is more serious about her lyrics.

Last edited by MidnightGirl; 19th January 2010 at 06:12 PM.
Old 20th January 2010, 03:36 AM
sending mail Initiate

I agree with deli, when she tries to act sexy, it just comes off as dorky . That's what I was trying to say >_<.

Old 23rd August 2017, 11:43 PM
from your letter Initiate

She could but I don't think it fits her aesthetic. (She's know for her emotional, hopeless romantic and melancholic side not her sexy side - in terms of lyrics)

Tags
ayu, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, sexual, song