Ayu's social networks - Discussion #54 - Page 21 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 20th July 2019, 03:40 PM
SURREAL Initiate

Personally I don't thing age is a problem, they both are adults and know what are they doing, as long as Ayu is happy then I'm good. Also we don't even know how seriuos this is, the couple rings is just a rumor since you can't really see it on the picture, maybe they're just having fun, if you know what I mean
Old 20th July 2019, 03:51 PM
July 1st Initiate

lol I'm still not sure if I should take the news of their relationship seriously I always thought it was a joke somebody made up?
Old 20th July 2019, 04:13 PM
Love song H-Initiate

page with article

Old 20th July 2019, 06:46 PM
still alone Initiate

Suddenly I’m reminded of how gross men are.
It’s a bit odd that just a moment ago there was a moral outrage over, nothing actually. I don’t see any comments here that are angry or highly critical of Ayu over this and still people got on their soapbox. But yet 20 year olds are “the best” and are only good for sex because they are dumb, is a casual conversation.🤢
Old 20th July 2019, 07:36 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

^ This is simply how things are. Bottom line is, by nature, people are sluts, given the right opportunity everyone would most likely act on it. Ayu is in her 40s, still super attractive, however she won’t be forever, and even though she is loaded with cash, she should use the opportunity and enjoy herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
As boy toys maybe. Too young to be smart enough.
Indeed. I would never date someone who is so much younger than I am. Even 10 years is a huge difference. However I think that this gets better with people who are in their 30s and 40s. Ayu and Pei might just be having casual fun.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 20th July 2019, 08:19 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniayu123 View Post
40 yos are better.

I honestly don’t care, I want a new album. With lots of rock and interludes please.
Every age group has its own advantages...

Younger guys will lack maturity, but tend to be more energetic and open minded. Somehting good for Ayu who is totally out of the expected norms of what a good asian woman should be.

Older guys will be more experienced and tend to more mature and may know how to be better lovers. But they are most likely to be turned off by how untraditional Ayu is.

As a divorced, career focused, powerful 40 yo woman in a pretty sexist culture that expects women to marry and retire under 30, I don't think it should be surprising Ayu dates mostly foreigners and younger men.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Last edited by Andrenekoi; 20th July 2019 at 08:24 PM.
Old 20th July 2019, 10:30 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^On point
Old 21st July 2019, 05:40 AM
BEST Initiate

Just a small thought: my boyfriend is 41 years old (two months younger than Ayu) and I just turned 27. We’ve been a couple for almost 6 years and our life together works without any bigger problems. So, age doesn’t necessarily have to be a hurdle if two adults truly love each other. Honesty and willingness to compromise is, however, absolutely necessary ... and of course the minds (characters) have to fit together to stick around for a long time relationship...
So maybe we should let Ayu & Pei find out if they meant to be together or not.
If not, it won’t be a drama and —of course— it’s not our part to take any judgements about it...

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 21st July 2019, 10:31 AM

Pei is way too young to be an adult from an emotional point of view. He also is in a relationship of dependency towards her. Pei isn't even 20, if Iremember right. He's not an adult. Real adults want partners they can talk to, partners who've shared their life experience. Being older means seeing things someone being basically a teenager simply can't see yet. When you're younger yourself you probably don't see it that way, everyone that age thinks they're mature enought. But there is so much you haven't experienced yet but that is central to being an adult and to have a mutual benefitting relationship. Just because it is legal to date a 19 year old doesn't mean you should do it. If you're 40 and you're dating a teen there is something seriously wrong with you.
This photo looks fake to me, but if this turns out to be really true, I will seriously question if she has gone insane and probably lose all respect for her.
Old 21st July 2019, 11:24 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Pei is way too young to be an adult from an emotional point of view. He also is in a relationship of dependency towards her. Pei isn't even 20, if Iremember right. He's not an adult. Real adults want partners they can talk to, partners who've shared their life experience. Being older means seeing things someone being basically a teenager simply can't see yet. When you're younger yourself you probably don't see it that way, everyone that age thinks they're mature enought. But there is so much you haven't experienced yet but that is central to being an adult and to have a mutual benefitting relationship. Just because it is legal to date a 19 year old doesn't mean you should do it. If you're 40 and you're dating a teen there is something seriously wrong with you.
This photo looks fake to me, but if this turns out to be really true, I will seriously question if she has gone insane and probably lose all respect for her.
I do agree with the first part of your post, however I still think that if they are both having fun and are happy they shouldn’t be judged for that. You learn by making mistakes, so if this blows up Pei will have a valuable lesson of not getting involved with his boss again!

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 21st July 2019, 01:21 PM
Because of You Initiate

Has anyone thought about a thing where she usually holds a hand of a staff member to "not get lost in a crowd"? `i mean there is no crowd but just a thought....

however i frankly don't give a crap, she can date whomever she wants.
Old 21st July 2019, 02:26 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris85 View Post
As boy toys maybe. Too young to be smart enough.
I've gotten the same feeling for every guys she dated since her first divorce.
Old 21st July 2019, 03:24 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Keep talking about her relationship because it speaks more about who you are then Ayu's relationship. I can't with all this conservative, prejudiced and stereotyped talking...

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 21st July 2019, 03:53 PM
Two of us Initiate

OMG.... SO.... SINCE JANUARY?
Old 21st July 2019, 08:35 PM
Paper Doll Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
At least this means there must be some sort of release of new music coming soon.
Hahahaaa!!! That's what I thought. And when they break up, there'll be more!!
Old 21st July 2019, 10:48 PM
Two of us Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
Keep talking about her relationship because it speaks more about who you are then Ayu's relationship. I can't with all this conservative, prejudiced and stereotyped talking...
This.
Old 22nd July 2019, 01:36 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

If he is an adult, it's fine, I just don't want legal issues for ayu.

TWICE

Old 22nd July 2019, 02:16 AM
still alone Initiate

There is so much I could say about this but I would get too heated and it's not worth it honestly. But anyway.
I may not be a mod but, this whole thing doesn't even belong in this thread. I don't know why it was posted here since it has nothing to do with Ayu's social media. This photo came from a magazine not Ayu's social networks. In fact it didn't come from social media at all so..
Old 22nd July 2019, 04:58 AM
JEWEL Initiate

I don't care who she's dating. What's this about new music?!
Old 22nd July 2019, 04:53 PM
too late Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Every age group has its own advantages...

Younger guys will lack maturity, but tend to be more energetic and open minded. Somehting good for Ayu who is totally out of the expected norms of what a good asian woman should be.

Older guys will be more experienced and tend to more mature and may know how to be better lovers. But they are most likely to be turned off by how untraditional Ayu is.

As a divorced, career focused, powerful 40 yo woman in a pretty sexist culture that expects women to marry and retire under 30, I don't think it should be surprising Ayu dates mostly foreigners and younger men.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedronekoi View Post
And so fucking this.

I found funny people who are saying "20yos are dumb" saying stupid things about it like they are so mature to judge other people.

slow down, you won't get there by hurrying
gonna find out if the hard work was worth it
i know it's somewhere in me
i'm just tryna find love

Last edited by summerain; 22nd July 2019 at 04:55 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
instagram, social media, twitter, weibo