What Asian Music Items Did You Buy Today? Part 5 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th June 2017, 04:52 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

What Asian Music Items Did You Buy Today? Part 5

Well, that took a while... Took us three and a half years to create a new one like this.

Anyways, apparently my "Your Name." movie Blu-ray order is going to have some company (the movie and the upcoming releases I'm mentioning will come out on July 26th)...it's Leo Ieiri. Joined her fanclub earlier this month (http://www.leo-ieirimobile.com/) (along with Sayuri Sugawara's fanclub that she just recently opened up to the world and joined as soon as possible at the end of May - https://thesplay.jp/), and now a new single:

Leo Ieiri - Zutto, Futari de (to be used as the main theme song for NTV drama series "Aishitetatte, Himitsu wa Aru")

Limited edition (CD+DVD) (the one I ordered)

Spoiler:

Limited edition (CD plus mobile phone ring with denim strap)

Regular edition (CD only)

But wait, there's more Leo Ieiri as well:

Leo Ieiri - 5th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan

I was tempted about buying this but I've decided to buy it.

Blu-ray cover

Spoiler:

DVD cover (two DVDs instead of one Blu-ray disc) (but seriously, who wants to buy DVDs when these days we have HDTVs and even 4K TVs???)

And, again, that's on top of the limited collector's edition Japanese copy of "Your Name." movie that already cost $120 or so...I've never spent $200 (including shipping) on a single order until what's coming up on July!

And I'm smelling more new releases soon, because there's still a new LoVendoЯ mini-album (that was announced earlier in March but may have been delayed by a musical that Reina Tanaka took part) coming up later this summer...