did ayu have any plastic surgery - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Enquiries

Notices

Old 3rd June 2013, 10:38 PM
Who... Initiate

I just think that's how Japanese nose are. I see in tumblr a lot, and see most of the girls / guys have that kind of nose... normal Japanese nose.. Nyantaro the dancer for example, Sako Tomohisa.

Set by YuriChan

Old 3rd June 2013, 11:55 PM
Liar Initiate

Even if she did get a small amount of plastic surgery, it's not really noticeable when the drag makeup comes off. I mean, it's not like she went into the clinic and ordered a full blown face off a one-item menu like the Korean girls do. You can still tell who she is.
Old 4th June 2013, 03:52 AM
Initiate

@alternafan I never bother with sources anymore, because even when I have posted the source, I was still called a liar. So why waste my time for people who will call me a liar even when I'm directly quoting Ayumi from an interview or her twitter, which btw most of my posts I've been asked for a source for were from one of the two. But since you have your know it alls who you believe regardless of what they say on this forum, you're all set anyway, so why worry about it.
Old 4th June 2013, 04:09 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

I can't even tell since I've seen those before/after make-up sections in japanese magazines.. they can really make their eyes look huge. Could be that ayu was born with bigger eyes and also does all that crap to make them even bigger so they look unreal at times. Either way I still love her the same even if she did anything, but hope that she wouldn't want to get anything done, she is beautiful how she is now. I don't want to imagine her getting like double D implants or something or a thinner nose :S
Old 4th June 2013, 09:17 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by love in music View Post
I can't even tell since I've seen those before/after make-up sections in japanese magazines.. they can really make their eyes look huge. Could be that ayu was born with bigger eyes and also does all that crap to make them even bigger so they look unreal at times. Either way I still love her the same even if she did anything, but hope that she wouldn't want to get anything done, she is beautiful how she is now. I don't want to imagine her getting like double D implants or something or a thinner nose :S
DOUBLE D???????? are u ****in' insane dudeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
Old 5th June 2013, 02:35 AM
poker face Initiate

Hahahah dude! yeah i doooo! but it ain't fit for ayuuuu, she's better just like that hahahha
Old 5th June 2013, 02:49 AM
Who... Initiate

big boobs dont look good on our Ayu XDXD and bc it's too mainstream XDXD

Set by YuriChan

Old 5th June 2013, 02:53 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu-michan View Post
big boobs dont look good on our Ayu XDXD and bc it's too mainstream XDXD
Seeeeeee! Told yaaa hahaha couldn't agree more
Old 5th June 2013, 08:33 PM
Initiate

^Sorry but those too blind to notice her lips looking gigantic in a few photoshoots the past 3 years would also be too blind to read this post. And it could be botox or collagen or something I haven't heard of but it's noticable when she does it. And she doesn't talk about it so there is no interview or tweet mentioning that.
Old 6th June 2013, 06:50 AM
ayu trance Initiate

an even better thread to post this lol

Old 6th June 2013, 06:55 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternafan000 View Post
ok well i promise 2 believe u this time if u link me to "direct interview/twitter quotes" where ayu talks about her botox injections i promise buddy!!!!
botox isn't really a surgery. that's just to plump the lips up. Millions and millions of women do that

But if she has its not like they reconstructed her face from something else, they would of just done little things, I would think to help accentuate her look, if anything

Old 6th June 2013, 07:19 AM
poker face Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post

HAHAHHAHAHAH LOVE IT!
Old 6th June 2013, 09:08 AM
LIMIT Initiate

To be honest I think she has done multiple plastic surgeries, concerning her nose and perhaps jaw. I don't have facts for this but it just seems strange to me how her nose can change from appearance and that her jawline is "perfect". Look at her, she's perfect. But maybe she's born with it (or maybe its maybel.. ok lame).

And also, I don't care if she did or didn't. In the end its her decision, its her money. If she isn't satisfied with how she looks, then go ahead, why not? But it would be nice to hear from an insider if she did or not.

No one can be sure about this, all we can do is assume.
Old 6th June 2013, 03:03 PM
winding road H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by douggn View Post

SO GOOD!!

Old 7th June 2013, 05:50 AM
poker face Initiate

Every now and then when this comes up I give it some thought and I compare pictures and you know I just go back to thinking that she looks pretty darn similar to older pictures except for the fact that you know, she's grown up, people tend to do that.

Even if she did have anything done I couldn't see it as being much. I think there's a big difference between having plastic surgery that changes you a lot, to just having small things done which you think might need fixing, teeth for example.
Old 27th July 2020, 09:41 AM
And Then Initiate

I'm also interested to know because I've noticed that right now she looks very different to what she used to look like a couple of years ago. I hope this doesn't come as shade, I'm just curious.
Old 27th July 2020, 10:00 AM
SEASONS Initiate

I think it’s quite obvious she had fillers of some kind, probably Botox (?). And Timmy did it as well, since they looked exactly the same around 2018 lol. But her face structure has been always the same imo.
Old 27th July 2020, 11:30 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I guess only fillers as Toniayu213 said

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 27th July 2020, 03:51 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taishaku View Post
I'm also interested to know because I've noticed that right now she looks very different to what she used to look like a couple of years ago. I hope this doesn't come as shade, I'm just curious.
Her face always seems to return to how it looks "normally" but it looks like botox is in heavy use nowadays especially just before lives. It seemed like she dabbled with it in the late 00s but it's become really heavy lately. Her face gets a bit more plump looking and the features that once made her look unique sort of melt away.

Last edited by truehappiness; 27th July 2020 at 03:53 PM.
Old 30th July 2020, 05:41 AM
LIMIT Initiate

Like some people have mentioned, I think she's gotten maybe her eyes done and lately maybe botox(?), her face sometimes does look puffier, but it could also be natural changes with time and motherhood (I've seen it happen to women after they've given birth)
Hair and makeup also affect our perception, and she's been trying styles that differ from her classic ones (especially eyes and eyebrows makeup...)
None of this bothers me, she still looks beautiful
What ticks me off a bit is her... chin... doesn't it look thinner in the Ohia no Ki PV?
I do want to go back to Natsu no Trouble to compare, but I'd like better close ups of her XD