[Charts & Rankings] Days/GREEN ORICON SALES THREAD - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th December 2008, 08:47 PM
monochrome Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiouforever View Post
Her sales shouldn't drop off that much in the second week. Especially with a holiday song like Days..but at least she's still ranking pretty well.
It'll probably sell ~25k its second week, which is better than the last three singles. Of course we won't get a real number since this week's sales aren't reported.
Old 27th December 2008, 09:11 PM
Sexy little things Protector

I can't believe that Ayu is beating Kuu right now... It's not that I want Kuu to do better, it's that Kuu's single is new this week. To be outsed by a 2-week old single in less than 4 days...is rather sad. Even if it is Ayu. I mean, Kuu's more popular than Ayu nowadays (even though her popularity's fading, too), so this is surprising. Granted, I'm a Kuu fan and do want her to do well, but I'm not a fan of any of the songs on the "Stay with me" single. But that doesn't mean that there aren't others who really like it.

BTW, we've gone over 500 posts. Someone should start a 2nd thread. I would, but I feel like other people would like dong it more.
Old 27th December 2008, 09:29 PM
æternal Initiate

^I second that... though i'm not really a fan of Kuu, i wish her single to stay strong as well... But, hey! Ayu is great! OMG ! OMG ! O! M! G!.... i Love it... LOL

facebook | instagram | twitter

Old 27th December 2008, 09:48 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarbasil View Post
I can't believe that Ayu is beating Kuu right now... It's not that I want Kuu to do better, it's that Kuu's single is new this week. To be outsed by a 2-week old single in less than 4 days...is rather sad. Even if it is Ayu. I mean, Kuu's more popular than Ayu nowadays (even though her popularity's fading, too), so this is surprising. Granted, I'm a Kuu fan and do want her to do well, but I'm not a fan of any of the songs on the "Stay with me" single. But that doesn't mean that there aren't others who really like it.

BTW, we've gone over 500 posts. Someone should start a 2nd thread. I would, but I feel like other people would like dong it more.
I am not sure if Ku is really more popular than Ayu atm, but I am sure that Days is way more popular than stay with me both digitally and physicly.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Closed Thread

Tags
128k smash!, days, green, oricon