New Album TROUBLE on August 15th ~IV~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 20th August 2018, 07:43 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfirefly View Post
I would love it if they released those. It would be nice if she actually re-recorded the songs specifically for acapella, like she did with The way I am for the Line Live, but I doubt that's the case.
its on Spotify
Old 20th August 2018, 08:33 AM
Initiate

^ Thank you! I didn't even think to check before!
Old 20th August 2018, 08:38 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicfirefly View Post
^ Thank you! I didn't even think to check before!
unfortunate only for æternal
Old 20th August 2018, 09:00 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post

I think only the box sets include the postcards , the 2 regular CD only versions don't

Also packaging wise , only the CD that's included in the box set , it's digipak , the 2 regular CD only versions come in a standard CD casing

avex Taiwan has been given the license to make both CD + DVDs versions of TROUBLE . I will be very surprised if they'll be able to make the box set but we'll see
Thanks for the clarification! Fingers crossed for Taiwan version!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkhew View Post
For now, at least. Spotify says the album consists of 15 songs but only three are available Maybe they will add them later, like with MIJ? Hopefully, it won't take as long, hehe.
Old 20th August 2018, 09:10 AM
BEST Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkhew View Post
Same for apple music in germany...
Sad, actually it seems like there's nothing for WatQ, hm?

concerts i've attended:
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.07
「ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~」2018.04.08
Old 20th August 2018, 09:26 AM
P.S II Initiate

I wonder why avex didn't include the instrumental and acapella into the mini in the first place. Or perhaps it will look more like a maxi single with all the instrumentals?

And when fans get to know the 20 tracks are actually 5 songs only, they might be pissed off even more lol

Last edited by yamadashun; 20th August 2018 at 09:29 AM.
Old 20th August 2018, 09:27 AM
ourselves Initiate

Impressed that they put the acapella version up, what a strategy this time Avex haha, can you please make Ayu does after this

Spotify still put Trouble under the single column *facepalam* and the Instumental/Acapella under Album column,
Old 20th August 2018, 09:31 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
Thanks for the clarification! Fingers crossed for Taiwan version!
avex Taiwan will release both CD + DVDs of TROUBLE on 31st Aug

For now there're no further details on what the DVD footages will contain and likewise if there will be any external bonus items avex Taiwan will include that avex Japan did not gave out

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 20th August 2018, 09:33 AM
P.S II Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenPang View Post
avex Taiwan will release both CD + DVDs of TROUBLE on 31st Aug

For now there're no further details on what the DVD footages will contain and likewise if there will be any external bonus items avex Taiwan will include that avex Japan did not gave out
I'm still waiting for this release but quite annoyed that avex Taiwan says nothing about the DVD content until now.
Old 20th August 2018, 09:44 AM
LIKE A CRYSTAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadashun View Post
I'm still waiting for this release but quite annoyed that avex Taiwan says nothing about the DVD content until now.
Yeah in recent years avex Taiwan has been very sloppy if not slow in putting out Taiwan releases :x

The worst so far is V6 where avex Taiwan took over 3 months to release their The ONES DVD in Taiwan and also their The ONES album also was delayed several times due to production issues -_-

I miss the days when avex Taiwan would release their artistes' material 2 days in Taiwan right after they get released in Japan . So far Sony Taiwan is the only 1 doing that

The rest like Forward Music Taiwan takes over a month to do so D:

Anyway for me it's better to wait than not having a release get a Taiwan press so :s

Dedicated BRZ fan since 2008 debut single ♪ | team brz member ♥ | BREAKERZ BIRTHDAY PARTY 2024 ♥

My JPop Blog | My Twitter | BRZ Thread 47 | BRZ LiveJournal | BRZ Official Site

Old 20th August 2018, 08:51 PM
End of the World Initiate

I got today my cd jacket a copy and I like the postcards but the material is more like paper. Not a fan of W and my favorite song is aeternal.
Old 21st August 2018, 12:22 AM
Secret Initiate

Hi guys. Negative Nancy here. Haven’t posted in like six months lol. Saw the mini-album on Spotify. Gave it a try and gave up by W lol. Not much else for me to say.
Old 21st August 2018, 01:04 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuWorld View Post
Spotify still put Trouble under the single column *facepalam* and the Instumental/Acapella under Album column,
pretty sure for spotify it just depends on the number of tracks haha
Old 21st August 2018, 01:45 AM

Promotion at Shibuya station is already gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
Hi guys. Negative Nancy here. Haven’t posted in like six months lol. Saw the mini-album on Spotify. Gave it a try and gave up by W lol. Not much else for me to say.
I really had to laugh. Best intoduction ever. lol
Old 21st August 2018, 01:45 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Yeah on Spotify a bunch of singles are in the album category just because of the mass amount of remixes, lol.
Old 21st August 2018, 01:51 AM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoHTF1242 View Post
lmao sdflsdkfsdf

Old 21st August 2018, 03:37 AM
Initiate

I just finished with Jacket A and thought I'd offer some quick thoughts on it.

TROUBLE cd: I didn't really like it, the whole thing just kind of fell flat for me. I like the instrumentation for W, but it felt like the instrumentation and the melody were a mismatch. My favorite out of the bunch is probably 「The way I am」, though I liked the Line Live version better. All of the songs felt kind of lackluster, lacking an emotional delivery.

JUST THE BEGINNING 20 PART 1:

Ourselves to Because of You sound terrible and were difficult to watch/listen to. She looked and sounded exhausted. The vocals sound heavily processed. The dynamics have been compressed to the point where it feels like they sucked all the life and emotion out of them. I saw the live broadcast, she sounded terrible but at least there was real emotion there. I seriously started having some regrets about buying it.

The rest of the show actually sounds way better and less sanitized. I liked how Virgin Road sounded. If I remember correctly she actually sounded alright in the live broadcast as well. She's got more energy starting at my name's WOMEN (allegedly lipsynced), and she keeps that energy up through the rest of the show. From appears (I actually kind of like the different arrangement) to the end she was back to sounding like usual DVD Ayu and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed ZIN hosting the MC it was fun and different than usual. The picture format is super wide though, so it took a while to get used to it not being in the usual 16x9 aspect ratio.

I did also get Jacket B, but I have not even had a chance to open it yet, I'll give my thoughts on the reversed tracklist and the Tour Part 3 when I can. I'm curious to see how Part 3 on the blu-ray is different than seeing it in person was.
Old 21st August 2018, 05:32 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJFmzk View Post
I just finished with Jacket A and thought I'd offer some quick thoughts on it.

TROUBLE cd: I didn't really like it, the whole thing just kind of fell flat for me. I like the instrumentation for W, but it felt like the instrumentation and the melody were a mismatch. My favorite out of the bunch is probably 「The way I am」, though I liked the Line Live version better. All of the songs felt kind of lackluster, lacking an emotional delivery.

JUST THE BEGINNING 20 PART 1:

Ourselves to Because of You sound terrible and were difficult to watch/listen to. She looked and sounded exhausted. The vocals sound heavily processed. The dynamics have been compressed to the point where it feels like they sucked all the life and emotion out of them. I saw the live broadcast, she sounded terrible but at least there was real emotion there. I seriously started having some regrets about buying it.

The rest of the show actually sounds way better and less sanitized. I liked how Virgin Road sounded. If I remember correctly she actually sounded alright in the live broadcast as well. She's got more energy starting at my name's WOMEN (allegedly lipsynced), and she keeps that energy up through the rest of the show. From appears (I actually kind of like the different arrangement) to the end she was back to sounding like usual DVD Ayu and I enjoyed it. I enjoyed ZIN hosting the MC it was fun and different than usual. The picture format is super wide though, so it took a while to get used to it not being in the usual 16x9 aspect ratio.

I did also get Jacket B, but I have not even had a chance to open it yet, I'll give my thoughts on the reversed tracklist and the Tour Part 3 when I can. I'm curious to see how Part 3 on the blu-ray is different than seeing it in person was.
As far as I can remember that last day at Osaka for JTB Chapter 1, her vocals were pretty good and stable. Nevertheless, I can still feel her energy throughout the show! If you have watched Chapter 3, you would be shocked, she sounded really bad even on the DVD.
Power of Music ~20th Anniversary~, 7th Apr (6) & 8th Apr 2018 (7)
Countdown Live 2019 - 2020 ~Promised Land~, 31st Dec 2019 (8)
25th Anniversary Live, 8th Apr 2023 (9)
25th Anniversary Live Tour, 18th Aug 2023 (10) — LUCKY BOY!!!
Old 21st August 2018, 06:00 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
Promotion at Shibuya station is already gone.
seriously Avex, no more money to hire the space

and yeah since someone mentioned it, the video width seems wider than usual, why is thattt
Old 21st August 2018, 11:59 AM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrtwb View Post
As far as I can remember that last day at Osaka for JTB Chapter 1, her vocals were pretty good and stable. Nevertheless, I can still feel her energy throughout the show! If you have watched Chapter 3, you would be shocked, she sounded really bad even on the DVD.
I think that the acoustics at the venue generally mask some of the faults. I remember writing something here at the time of Okinawa that she sounded ok on the 20th but she was much better on the 19th. I saw a little preview of the chapter 3 and it WAS shocking how hoarse and exhausted she sounded off the board. To me it sounds like venue acoustics and perhaps some chain fx were used to mask some of the imperfections live, which is fine since imho the point was to sound best as possible Live. But the audio wowow used for the live broadcast must've been the raw signal from the mixer chain so you can hear all the flaws. That being said I did enjoy it from Virgin Road to the end, the beginning part just sounds to me like they "fixed" the vocal so much there's no life left.

Last edited by AJFmzk; 21st August 2018 at 12:13 PM.

Tags
the way i am, w (trouble), we are the queens, words, æternal