Ayu in London November 2011 ~PART I~ - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th November 2011, 10:26 PM
End of the World Initiate

Claridges? Just down the road from Langham then.

Bit awkward as there isn't really anywhere to wait though :S The Langham had the nice square area
Old 8th November 2011, 10:52 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I wanted to go there on friday but the tickets are way too expensive now, I'll have to wait til next week-end T.T
Old 9th November 2011, 02:55 AM
monochrome Initiate

hey,,,
there's some photos ayu n her fans in london...
but it's on facebook and i dont have any rights to share it here

Old 9th November 2011, 03:02 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

argh 19th nov is my birthday and how i wish i can see ayu in person on my bday!
Old 9th November 2011, 03:06 AM
Curtain call Initiate

her hair looks nice in the fan pics

hopefully aura shares it here too ^.^
Old 9th November 2011, 03:42 AM
Heartplace Initiate

Oh~ you could share them if you wanted guys They are on twitter too ^^

Here you have them ^^

Btw, @alterna88 I was one of the fasn who came to tell you ^^ I was so sorry! Later a friend found ayu staff in a street near oxford street! Hope I see you guys tomorrow there ^^

So...

[I have to take the pics out cause Ayu staff asked, I explain in a later post, sorry ;(((]

We went to the airport, the flight arrived at 4pm, but until 5,30 she didn't appear. There was a japanese guy, very handsome, but we didn'tknow he was waiting for ayu till he approached and told us Ayu would appear soon and thanks for our patience. He took all our pics too! He is really nice and funny, but I've no idea who he is! has perfect english!

Ayu had some kind of problem at the airport,,, her staf wasn't with her, she came out alone together with an airport staff, almost didn't see us! I was worried to disturb her if sth was wrong with her luggage or sth.... but she was really kind! Recognised us and spiecialy talked to Miki as he is leaving tomorrow!

That's when I asked her if she was staying at Langham, but she didn't even know where she was staying instead (LOL), she asked me to tell thos maybe waiting not to be there~ she looked worried for that ^^

Then when we found out the hotel, she came around 9 with the same japanese friend/Staff. I think both times she was confused cause none of us brought anything to sign xD But she was again really sweet with all of us ^^

When I apporached to take my picture she told me (regarding a tweet she sentme yesterday) : "Today you look beautiful too!", and I asked if she had seen the picture of me I sent her through twitter, and said yes! That made my day XD and that's teh reason of my BIG smile in the first solo pic XD

So that's more or less what happened today!

We were 5 and the 7 fans I saw at Langham before! alreayd 12 and it's just the first day.... This time will be crazy... I don't wanna imagine how many fans will come XD

And the sad thing is that Claridge is not as convenient as Langham,.. the last had a little island section in front of the hotel, and it was a great place to wait and not disturb the hotel costumers, cause cars didn't pass in front of us, just some taxis.... but this time it's a normal street and gives me the feeling of the Bristol in Paris... for 5 fans it's ok to wait in the front door... but more will come and we'll have to stay on the other side, wich is more uncomfortable with all the cars....

Well!! Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Last edited by aura~; 10th November 2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 9th November 2011, 03:49 AM
Curtain call Initiate

^you looked so happy!!
Old 9th November 2011, 04:09 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I've been looking around online, and it's cheaper than I thought for me to get to London and back by coach! If I can borrow some money, I'll probably be going!

Could someone please answer some questions, because there are some things I aren't sure of xD

- Last year, did people see Ayu every day? I'm not sure whether to go in the afternoon and leave late at night, or stay in London overnight. If people saw Ayu every day then I might not stay the night, really aren't sure! The latest I'd leave would probably be midnight.

- How many items would be good to take to sign per meeting? The only Ayu items I have are CDs.

- Is it best to go at a weekend or on weekdays? I can do either

Thanks for any help!

Awesome set made by SweetHoney from H!O
Old 9th November 2011, 06:02 AM
No way to say Initiate

- Last year, did people see Ayu every day? I'm not sure whether to go in the afternoon and leave late at night, or stay in London overnight. If people saw Ayu every day then I might not stay the night, really aren't sure! The latest I'd leave would probably be midnight.

Not sure...

- How many items would be good to take to sign per meeting? The only Ayu items I have are CDs.
I would only take one item..maybe take another in a bag if there isn't a lot of people so everyone can get an item signed.

- Is it best to go at a weekend or on weekdays? I can do either
I imagine a lot of ppl will be going on the weekend to see Ayu so you might have a better chance of a photo/signing on a weekday?

O/T but can anyone recommend a good place to get paella in London?
Old 9th November 2011, 07:47 AM
fairyland Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExodusUK View Post
O/T but can anyone recommend a good place to get paella in London?
you made my day! LL

thanks aura for sharing with us your experience and pictures, I wish i'll be there...

Can we get informed about how long she's going to stay?

~thanks pepper for the set~
Old 9th November 2011, 08:16 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

@aura

Wow! To have Ayu to recognise you guys... I'm so jealous!!! Can't wait to see her on Sunday (Or should I just go on Saturday? Hmmm...)

Still, the traditional pencil-paper kind...

Last edited by minamitan; 11th November 2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 9th November 2011, 08:17 AM
ourselves Initiate

thanx Aura, Ayu wore light make up, and from the second pic can saw she didnt have any make up around her eyes! ^^ of course a 13/14 hours on the plane whou would put such heavy make up xDD love the pics

still not sure if i can go there =_=
Old 9th November 2011, 09:45 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

@aura, I know it was you I've recognized you from the pics! Thank you tho for going all the way to the hotel to tellus that! We were a bit worried about what was going on. ^^'
Old 9th November 2011, 01:01 PM
until that Day… Initiate

my__aura, awesome pics...and there were only 5 of you waiting at the airport?
i'm forever jealouss....
Old 9th November 2011, 01:29 PM
GAME Initiate

^LOL yeah. Same as me. Forever jealous.

Facebook
Twitter
Blogspot
Tumblr
Weibo

Old 9th November 2011, 02:25 PM
LIMIT Initiate

my my...
thanks for sharing your experience aura...

i`m happy and yet so jealous now
XDD
Old 9th November 2011, 02:34 PM
End of the World Initiate

Wow, so many people waiting already.

I hope I can at least get a group photo with Ayu this year, knowing my luck I'll go on the photoshoot day again!
Old 9th November 2011, 03:17 PM
As if.. Initiate

Oh, lovely pics, thanks for sharing them with us! I wish I could go but I'm afraid it'd be too expensive, plus I don't really have time because of school either...

This is so exciting, last time I learnt that Ayu was in London only afterwards, but this time I'll definitely follow the news every day! Hope everyone who is going there is gonna see Ayu and take nice pics with her ^^
Old 9th November 2011, 03:41 PM
from your letter Initiate

I'd be happy even if I only met fans, I've never met an Ayu fan outside of my circle of friends before.

Last.fmTumblrTwitterFacebook
Old 9th November 2011, 04:00 PM
Gut it-pez Initiate

09/11/2011

we turned up there at about 10:30 Then I got Ayu's tweet that she was going for breakfast so we were sure that she was in the area, so we waited. Then, one of the guys who was waiting inside the hotel said that he has seen here coming back from breakfast, and she said that she will be coming out later to see us. in about an hour or two she came out. She came over to say hi and sign some of our CD's, and she signed all of them! Those of us who were seeing her for the first time were speechless... I know I was!! I was so slow... lol I didn't know what to do... then when she signed my Next Level CD, I told her "Ayu, you know... You have a lot of fans in Russia. They asked me to tell you that since I was so lucky to be here in London." (I think this was what I had said)... It all happened so fast... awww... We took a lot of photos, I have only for... =( I wanted to take a picture just with Ayu but I was one of the last people to ask and she needed to go, so I couldn't get one with her... but I have a group pic and a sign! =)

{Sorry, had to take out the image for now.}

Last edited by alterna88; 11th November 2011 at 01:39 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
london