Post YOUR London Experience when you met Ayumi Hamasaki - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 24th January 2010, 09:31 PM
YOU Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxhana View Post
OH YA! GIVE HER THE FANBOOK!!! O_O

I hope you guys can make it in time! money shouldn't be (much of a) problem since there are so many of you!

GAMBATTE everyone!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Don't worry, we're giving it to her on Wednesday! I'm gonna be there when we hand it over..
omgomgomg I'm going to London soon! This is crazy
Old 24th January 2010, 09:38 PM
Lelio Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwegian blue View Post
Don't worry, we're giving it to her on Wednesday! I'm gonna be there when we hand it over..
omgomgomg I'm going to London soon! This is crazy
Yay!!!

I'm sure that you will have the best experience of your life =DDDD

Don't forget to take a picture of the book with ayu (before stan might steal it!!) hehehe. ^__^
Old 24th January 2010, 09:41 PM
As if.. Initiate

OH YA! GIVE HER THE FANBOOK!!! O_O

I hope you guys can make it in time! money shouldn't be (much of a) problem since there are so many of you!

GAMBATTE everyone!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!
Old 24th January 2010, 09:58 PM
Heartplace Initiate

Well... mmm today it was a bitterwheet day..

first of all I have to say to you all that AYU IS LEAVING THIS FRIDAY!!! Stan said us that they will leave on Friday.. maybe saturday if the shot (of a PV I supose) isn't finiseh.. so people.. if you really want to enjoy Ayu wou have to fly there on wednesday... to se her maybe wednesday night, on thursday and sey bye bye on friday... (I don't know if crea-spain said it already...)

So, about today...

We were in front of the hotel at 8... at 10 one guy from ayu staff (we call him the iPhone guy) came and ask us: are you waiting for japanese?. It's like.. XD not for japanese.. for AYU! we said yes, and he showed us her iPhone, sying, ayu can't come now, she has send me a message.

it said: please, if there are fans waiting outside of the hotel, tell them to go and stay in a warm place. If they want to wait maybe I will go out at 12 at noon.

It was in english. I asked him: it's really from Ayu. He said yes... yes I was able to see "Ayu" in the screen. We were so... overwhelmed.. you know.. how whe was worried about us and she was saying at which hour we should go... Before that two uf us went to a flower shop and we bought a bunch of flowers (I will post a picture later) they were pink roses and some other kind of flowers, really cute, it was amazing... we also made a note saying:

It has been great to meet you Ayu! We hope you will come back soon to Europe! Thanks for being how you are!
From your fans:

(and her we 5 put our names and countries... it was curious because no one was from England.. Ayu should think about that maybe XD 3 spain/1 france/1 belgium)

At 12 we were there... at 12:30 Stan-chan came for the first time. He said us that Ayu was a bit ill, and her voice wasn't okey because London is so cold, and that she wasn't going to go out for the moment... that we should go to somewhere and wait if we wanted warm and that she wouldn't go out before 4.. so at 4 or 5 she would come. He asked us if we wanted to give her something so we gave him the bunch of flowers and said him that there was a message.

We came back at 4 and waited... and waited... then Stan came for the second time, he said that they would come out at 6,30-45 to go to the recording studio. cre-spain and the french gilr gave him a letter for ayu. Here it was whene we asked Stan when they were leaving.. he said, as I said, at Friday, but that they are recording and also doing a shot (so or it's the booklet or a PV...) and that if they could not finish it by then they woulg come back on Saturday...

we all were back at 6... we waited and waited... and also like at 12, the staff bans, her driver, and other staff members were out waiting... at 8 the iphone guy came, we already knew what he was gonna say us... she was not going to go out. Only a few minutes after that Stan came for the 3 time... He said us that Ayu was too sick, that she couldn't go to the recording studio and of course couldn't come out and see us. He said that he was sorry because we were waiting for all day... He also said that all the staff was going out and leave her alone resting. I said him to say to ayu to take care and get beeter soon... we said goodbye and that's all...

efectively all the satff was outside going in different directions, they all waved us from the car, also banchou was going with other staff walking and she waved us as well and we said goodbye.

So... we are kind of sad now... My friend and I cancelled our plane for one tomorrow because we were only 4, so it would have been so personal, we wanted to have individual pics with her and speak a little, not signing anything, just let her know what we are writting in all our letters... I'm really tired, we were there from 8 to 8....and I think I got a cold too... of course it's sad and it's dissaponting but I don't regret being there all day.. of course it's not Ayu's nor Stan's fault... we also said him thankyou so much to him, Ayu and all the Staff because they were really kind to us letting us know when we could come and to care about us and say to go to a warm place. Really I feel really thankyou it's like Ayu cares more of us than for herself!!

I'm also sad because she's ill.. and that's a pitty because she has to end recording the album and make the shoot... so she has to feel really bad right now for all the staff that is here waiting for her.. and she's so a good person that she might even feel bad for us waiting outside!!

so well... it has been a sad way to end this amazing weekend... But een though I can get good things from today (at least we talked a lot with Stan, Ayu got our flowers and message, sure she knew about us... We also think she was looking at us from the window...) and I've got a lot of things!! authographs, pics, seen her 3 times, talked to her, touched her... I'm even at TA!! my mum called me this morning to tell me XDD) It has been amazing!!...

sooo... nothing more... now I can only say some advices to you all guys...

As Ayu is ill I don't think she will go out tomorrow morning... If you go there normally she gous ut at 11-12 so I wouldn't be there waiting until 9,30-10... before it's kind of useless... but we didn't know so... XD Also maybe se comes back during the afternoon some time around 4... but whe won't be on the hotel until 8 or later if she's doing something.. but before 8 it would be strange... If I were you I would be only at the hotel... you know.. it's 100% sure she willc ome out and come back from the hotel.. while you don't know if she's oing first at the studio or to another place and so...

Also and advice of how to act. They don't like crazy fans that scream and take pics of her all the time.. she feels uncomfortable... of course if you want to do that you can... but if you want them to be kind to you and talk to Ayu you have to be wuite, whe WILL come tou you kidnly, she will sign everything and more you will give her, she will accept everything, and for fotos, before doing anything ask for a pic, and it will be better that make her feel uncomfortable or make Stan get angry with you...

Tha's my advice... also I tell you she will make a group pic if you are few people or only when she's ariving from somewher... if she's coming out fron the hotel she won't stop for a pic, only signing... If you are a lot don't spect her to pay atention and talk a lot... only when we were 4 and yesterday 7 whe was talking... and yesterday she knew perfectly that Crea-spain was new, and that the other saw her already... I'm sure she remembers me and my friend, and also the french fans so she spend more time with crea-spain ^^

mmm nothing more... XDDD I had a kind of only looking-philosophy, I only have pics where I'm with her that other's took... I wanted to see everything and remember every single expressiond and movement and word she did not seeign her through a cam.

So... enjoy Ayu if you are going, I wish you all the luck and hope you will be able to meet ayu as well!!

I'' post HQ pics and some more tomorrow ^^

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 24th January 2010, 10:13 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Thankyou for your story Laura, it was very nice meeting you and your friend. Im so glad to be able to meet people from this Forums . I'm sorry it ended that way, I know for a fact that this trip must of meant a lot for you and for Gi =)... Hopefully we can meet again next time. Maybe in Barcelona next time? hahah Who knows? Have a safe trip and take care!
Old 24th January 2010, 10:55 PM
still alone Initiate

Thank you for informing us I don't think I can make it Wednesday, but I'll leave early on Thursday and stay there until Friday

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 24th January 2010, 10:58 PM
I am... Initiate

I really enjoyed reading your story and it only makes Ayu so much sweeter ^^

thank you very much walking.proud!

Old 24th January 2010, 11:41 PM
Heartplace Initiate

you're welcome!!

Ah! and be aware, if you end standing there the whole day like I've done, let's get used for being observed by everyone looking you, and also the man who is always on the door XDDD

How to join Team Ayu! ~

Old 24th January 2010, 11:44 PM
I am... Initiate

haha sounds like fun ^^

well the only thing that will worry me is finding a toilet, when I really need one

Old 24th January 2010, 11:56 PM
neverending dream Initiate

I wish I could go to London right now xD
Ayu seems to sweet~
Old 25th January 2010, 12:06 AM
Dolls Initiate

Oh my god the stories are so cute!

I gotta fess up, I thought Ayu was something of a diva before but seeing the videos and pics, its proof of what a nice person she really is
Old 25th January 2010, 12:13 AM
Depend on you Initiate

thank you... your post made my eyes teary ;_;

I hope you fans in Europe will have as many chances to meet ayu as possible.
And I hope Ayu will get well soon.

I especially liked this part ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by walking.proud View Post
... and yesterday she knew perfectly that Crea-spain was new, and that the other saw her already... I'm sure she remembers me and my friend, and also the french fans so she spend more time with crea-spain ^^
it shows how much ayu cares for *each* of her fans...
Old 25th January 2010, 12:13 AM
Bold & Delicious Initiate

I hope I can meet Ayu - I'm only staying for one day

"Why should the world exist without me? That wouldn't be fair"

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742893759
Old 25th January 2010, 12:21 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

I hope this thread gave everyone a chance to read a few of our stories and what has happened when we had to stand in the cold as well as waiting for Ayu xD.... It was defiantly worth every second when you get to see her.

It was ashame i didnt get to see Bancho-san though, but even seeing Stan-san that was pretty cool too. And seeing afew of Ayu staffs... Even thats a one in a life time you get to see those guys .
Old 25th January 2010, 12:26 AM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

im in the same boat as you jean-baptiste! i was a fan at the time she was in new york but i was a really new fan and i was only 15 lol so i wish she would come back to the states now that im actually old enough to save up to go see her.

I love everyones pictures with ayu in london, im so happy for you guys!
Old 25th January 2010, 12:34 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

So, I will go this Wednesday! Can you tell me where can I rest? Cheap of course hahahaha add me to MSN (chuhamasaki@hotmail.com) or Facebook (/gsus.gades) please! I want to meet up with you guys xoxo!

~AYUFAN SINCE 2001~

COUNTDOWN LIVE 2009-2010 A ~Future Classics~ (31.12)
ARENA TOUR 2016 A ~M(A)DE IN JAPAN~ (8/9/10.7)
Old 25th January 2010, 12:53 AM
until that Day… Initiate

great fanaccount!
thanks!
and i hope that Ayu will be alright and she can come out and we can give her our fanbook!
ganbatte!!
Old 25th January 2010, 01:01 AM
Secret Initiate

Envious </3 although that Tutu is disastrous
Old 25th January 2010, 06:50 AM
Over Initiate

oh she's ill.. hope she's going to be okay..
It's so sweet how ayu worried about you guys.. she's so nice!!

~15周年間、おめでとう!~

You are my dream
Is this trap?
I don't know

Old 25th January 2010, 07:00 AM
WE WISH Initiate

@Laura

Muchas gracias!
Tienes suerte niña! XD

*I know a little Spanish since my country was occupied by España*

Im looking forward to your pics!

"From 2004 to 2011, thank you Ayu for sharing your wonderful music to my life..."

Tags
ayu, ayu in london, ayumi, ayumi hamasaki, london