Ayu's social networks - Discussion #53 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th September 2018, 09:42 PM
Voyage Initiate

Did she burn herself with a hairdryer or pair of straighteners?
Old 28th September 2018, 02:22 AM
Virgin Road Initiate

Burned??? wow...hope she is okay

Ayumi Hamasaki...Queen of my life...

Old 28th September 2018, 04:17 PM
still alone Initiate

大切な曲達をどう伝えられるのか、どう伝えたいのか、みんなで歌詞を手にして、ひとつひとつ丁寧に気持ちを 探して行く。
今の自分だから出来ること、絶対にあるから。

#TROUBLEツアー20182019
#そんな大事な日に
#おでこに絆創膏3枚も貼って
#エアーぶち壊しまくって申し訳ない
Old 28th September 2018, 08:39 PM
walking proud Initiate

You can definitely see something on her forehead in that second picture.
Old 29th September 2018, 02:44 PM
Love song H-Initiate

^ yeah, 3 plaster bands
Old 29th September 2018, 05:02 PM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post

頭の整理、心の調整。

#TROUBLEツアー20182019
Duty married GUILTY and made those shoes
Old 30th September 2018, 06:23 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

^ Love her styling and boots are nice.
Old 1st October 2018, 11:40 AM
still alone Initiate

きゃんさん @kazuma_hamamoto お誕生日おめっ🎉✨
お祝いにみんなで変顔🤪💕💕💕

#TROUBLEツアー20182019
#今日は良いモノ見せてもらいました
#頑張る人は美しい

-------------------------------------

今日も最高にクリエイトさせて貰える環境と最高のクリエイターの集まりに感謝🙏✨✨✨

#TROUBLEツアー2182019
Old 1st October 2018, 05:11 PM
rainy day Initiate

Ayu was at the top of my google chrome web browser stories the other day, about that photo she was making a goofy face in and her breasts being quite large on them.

Today she’s at the top again and it says something like “hamasaki ayumi’s breasts have grown to a G-cup?” And that there is a photo in particular where the largeness of her breasts is evident and is becoming a public topic of discussion apparently.
Old 1st October 2018, 05:15 PM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
Ayu was at the top of my google chrome web browser stories the other day, about that photo she was making a goofy face in and her breasts being quite large on them.

Today she’s at the top again and it says something like “hamasaki ayumi’s breasts have grown to a G-cup?” And that there is a photo in particular where the largeness of her breasts is evident and is becoming a public topic of discussion apparently.
yeah i wish she wouldnt have done boob job
Old 1st October 2018, 07:05 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Even if she has done them it’s her body and her boobs. If she wasn’t feeling good about them by all means she is entitled to give them a push.

Also Japan is so much behind times with boob jobs if something like this is making the news...

Follow me @njanjayrp

Last edited by njanjayrp; 1st October 2018 at 09:18 PM.
Old 1st October 2018, 08:36 PM
still alone Initiate

This obsession with Ayu's breasts just keeps growing.
Old 2nd October 2018, 02:25 AM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
Even if she has done them it’s her body and her boobs. If she wasn’t feeling good about them by all means she is entitled to give them a push.

Also Japan is so much behind times with boob jobs if something like this is making the news...
Agreed

Quote:
This obsession with Ayu's breasts just keeps growing.
Pun intended?
Old 2nd October 2018, 03:15 AM
still alone Initiate

お祝いの言葉、たくさんたくさん本当にありがとうございました!これからも攻めの姿勢で散らかしながら進ん で行きます。
#マサお誕生日おめでとう
#死ぬまで誕生日繋がってくんだね😘
Old 2nd October 2018, 03:18 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiarongisme View Post
Pun intended?
Yes. I realized the pun after I typed it and decided to leave it.
Old 2nd October 2018, 03:37 AM
ourselves Initiate

and people also free to express their thought or comment to whatever they see,
Old 2nd October 2018, 04:05 AM
Born To Be... Initiate

Quote:

お祝いの言葉、たくさんたくさん本当にありがとうございました!これからも攻めの姿勢で散らかしながら進ん で行きます。
#マサお誕生日おめでとう
#死ぬまで誕生日繋がってくんだね😘
I am gonna say this a 1000 times today:
Man, this picture is so fierce! She looks awesome!
Can't believe she turned 40! True inspiration!

Old 3rd October 2018, 04:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post

The obsession people have with surgery to solve the problem that women aren't able to like their bodies the way they are is part of the problem.
Boob jobs aren't harmless. Boob jobs mean that women lose EVERY feeling in them and that their own breasts won't give them any sexual pleasure anymore. Women don't have boob jobs to make themselves feel good. They have boob jobs to be more valuable to men and to be treated more "nicely" by men, because women learn from a young age that everything that matters and all our worth depends on how hot men think we are.

If Ayu had one, this is still not a reason to gossip about it and write mean articles for trash magasines. But it also isn't a reason to celebrate fake body autonomy and to kind of recommend it as a solution to women who don't feel like their breasts can hold up to the standard. Newsflash, that would be all of us when we aren't 20 anymore.
How about we start recommending to women that their worth doesn't depend on their bodies but on who they are as a person and what they have achieved in life.

Sorry for the two paragraphs, but I see people here over and over again saying surgery is no big deal, when in reality the whole concept of cosmetic surgery and its industry is based on an enormous hatred for women and a lot of cosmetic surgery even rips women off their bodily autonomy and sexual pleasure.
If you want to know what happens when cosmetic surgery really isn't a big deal anymore, look what's happening in Korea and how women, who dare not to have surgery and be "ugly", are treated.
Old 3rd October 2018, 08:19 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi-Chan View Post
The obsession people have with surgery to solve the problem that women aren't able to like their bodies the way they are is part of the problem.
Boob jobs aren't harmless. Boob jobs mean that women lose EVERY feeling in them and that their own breasts won't give them any sexual pleasure anymore. Women don't have boob jobs to make themselves feel good. They have boob jobs to be more valuable to men and to be treated more "nicely" by men, because women learn from a young age that everything that matters and all our worth depends on how hot men think we are.

If Ayu had one, this is still not a reason to gossip about it and write mean articles for trash magasines. But it also isn't a reason to celebrate fake body autonomy and to kind of recommend it as a solution to women who don't feel like their breasts can hold up to the standard. Newsflash, that would be all of us when we aren't 20 anymore.
How about we start recommending to women that their worth doesn't depend on their bodies but on who they are as a person and what they have achieved in life.

Sorry for the two paragraphs, but I see people here over and over again saying surgery is no big deal, when in reality the whole concept of cosmetic surgery and its industry is based on an enormous hatred for women and a lot of cosmetic surgery even rips women off their bodily autonomy and sexual pleasure.
If you want to know what happens when cosmetic surgery really isn't a big deal anymore, look what's happening in Korea and how women, who dare not to have surgery and be "ugly", are treated.
I understand where you're coming from. I would like to believe that if, and only if, ayu has done it, that it was a decision she made for her own sake and not for the sake of men portraying her differently. I have a couple of friends who want to do it solely because they are unhappy with the size and shape and are interested in the procedure. I also think that people generally like to be liked by others, so there is always a part of us that's pleasing others, regardless of gender. I, as a gay guy in his 30s do care how other guys see me, whether I would undergo a procedure I don't think I would as I am too scared of surgery. It's the world we live in. There's consequence to everything.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 3rd October 2018, 10:32 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Lol, I worked in lingerie, Ayu is definitely not a G cup. Also, I feel her current body is healthy - I believe in a magazine? article in the last few years (someone help me here) she expressed that she under ate in her peak years in order to maximize the idea of 'ayumi hamasaki'? Anywho, I remember she put on weight around her breasts in 2008 too, when she very visibly did put on weight. If she has had a job done, I wouldn't be surprised, but noone should overestimate the power of a good push up bra (or two) either.
Closed Thread

Tags
instagram, social media, twitter, weibo