New single 'Feel the love / Merry-go-round' out 12/25 [III] - Page 13 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 29th January 2014, 09:31 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

YesAsia can take a while. If it still doesn't arrive by the end of Feb, maybe ask them about it.
Old 29th January 2014, 09:49 PM
Dolls Initiate

Wait for letter from your custom office Although never with yesasia, but in case of other online stores often the package arrives in your country and then keeps being hold in custom office :p Once I had an extreme example of a package that got lost for a month, after visiting my post office I found out it came from Asia in just 5 days and then spend 21 in customs, lol.
Old 30th January 2014, 08:59 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
I have a question guys I ordered my feel the love copy and it was shipped December 25th from yesasia and it still hasn't arrived I like in Canada what do I do???
I had the same situation (posted one page back) and my package just arrived a few days ago. Give it a bit more time before you contact them.
As someone already said, they really aren't the fastest guys out there when it comes to shipping.

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 30th January 2014, 01:35 PM
P.S II Initiate

I usually get the cd's by the 4th week after the shipmet. If not, I email them and they tell me what to do (wait 1 or 2 weeks more, wait just a bit, and confirm I didn't get) then if it didn't arrive they'll ship again a new copy.

Old 30th January 2014, 03:51 PM
SCAR Initiate

I received yesterday the copy I ordered on the 2nd of January...and I got lucky this time, i waited even one week more for other packages. Do not worry, your package will arrive, 99% sure. They do not charge you for shipping (with the free method) but it takes a bit more... it's only normal XD

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, dj hello kitty, feel the love, hamasaki ayumi, m-flo, merry-go-round, new single 2013