TOHOSHINKI must BREAK OUT!! of SM before the end of their 13th Thread <3 - Page 2 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 8th January 2010, 12:28 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Jaechun returned to Korea yesterday, Junsu's coming today
http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/01/07...irport-part-4/
http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/01/07...irport-part-3/
http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/01/07...airport-part-2
http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/01/07...airport-part-1

fan account of junsu leaving sydney http://fi-chan.livejournal.com/124647.html

Last edited by girl*; 8th January 2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old 8th January 2010, 07:20 AM
until that Day… Initiate

i just read at another forum that JaeChun will attend Music Fair 21 on the 9th January 2010..
i hope that it's a new performance, not re-broadcast
Old 8th January 2010, 07:27 AM
winding road Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hearted View Post
I totally forgot how hot JJ is *_________*

Old 8th January 2010, 11:09 AM
until that Day… Initiate

^
hahaha so who you were remember last time? haha
Old 8th January 2010, 11:26 AM
Will Initiate

hmm so one more single to reach their 30th..
i wonder if they're going to make something like A Museum XD *dreaming*

I AM ESSITED! Taeyeon Thank you miroro

code:exoaffxtionnanaseven

Old 8th January 2010, 01:28 PM
until that Day… Initiate

^
that will be TOHOMUSEUM..awesome!!..
maybe their 5th live tour will be called "TOHOSHINKI BEST LIVE TOUR~"
awesomee!!
Old 8th January 2010, 01:55 PM
still alone Initiate

^
THe last one sounds good But I'm sure they'll keep the routine and will call it: "Tohoshinki 5th live tour 2010 ~Best~"

A Fanaccount about Junsu:
Quote:
Fan Account: 7th Jan 2010

OMG! It still hasn't quite sunken in yet, but I saw KIM JUNSU IN SYDNEY TODAY! He was so adorable!!!!!!!
There were quite a number of fans waiting at xxxxx hotel in the morning, and we waited for a few hours, wondering when Kim Junsu was going to appear. Finally, one of my friends plucked up the courage and asked one of the staffs when Kim Junsu was going to appear, and he said that he would at xx pm. So we all waited a bit longer, and then Junsu's van was getting ready and everyone was really excited.

Then, the van drove off somewhere, and everyone started running, and I ran with them and at about 5 metres I saw KIM JUNSU! And I couldn't believe my eyes. Everything just stopped around me, and I froze. Everything was silent, and we all made way for Junsu and his staff, and I just stood there staring at him. Everything and everyone faded out and all I saw was Kim Junsu, dressed in all white, and he was so handsome! And I couldn't move or speak, just stood there and stared, and about 5 seconds later, I plucked up the courage and shouted out 'Kim Junsu fighting!' And he got into the van and that was it. The staffs that were with Junsu kept telling us that we weren't allowed to take photos, so I didn't take any, though I am sure there are still some ninja cassies around.

We also saw Junsu at the harbour bridge, and he was going to climb it. He was so cute there! Seriously. When he got into the building where people go to climb the bridge, one of the fan's mum managed to get a signature from him. She was so lucky!!!!!! We all stood downstairs and stared up at Junsu was who was going upstairs to get ready for the climb. We all shouted out Kim Junsu fighting, or something along those lines, and Junsu smiled and then started laughing. It was so priceless! He looked so happy.

Then we all waited under the bridge because we wanted to see Junsu climb it. We waited for a while, and then he suddenly appeared!!!!! OMG HE WAS ON THE HARBOUR BRIDGE! With his safety gears and everything and there was also a camera man with him and a few people up there with him as well.

He looked down at us, and we all waved, and he laughed again and smiled and he waved back! OMG HE WAVED BACK! Then we were shouting things like 'Kim Junsu fighting' and he looked at where me and my friend were standing, and our eyes met for like two seconds and I almost died. Then we waved again and he waved back and he was still smiling and laughing! I am so glad that he was happy, and he looked excited.

I was standing next to this lady and her husband who was watching us watching Junsu, and when we all squealed because Junsu waved and smiled at us, the lady was like to her husband, 'what did he do?' and her husband was like 'he waved.' That made me laugh XD

And then we left him alone and bummed around because it will take an hour or two for Junsu to finish his climb. We saw him when he came back from his climb too. But he looked so tired! I am not sure if he was tired or bored, but I feel sorry for him. The climb must have been so tiring. Although he looked really tired when he was going back, when we waved at him, he still waved back and smiled. You're so sweet Junsu!

There is something I want to say though. It's all right if you want to go and see them, but please don't scream at them or try to touch them. The group I was with today were pretty good and obedient and we kept our distance. And please, remember that Junsu can get tired too okay? Although he was happy to see the fans today, we shouldn't follow him around 24/7 because he can get tired too, and I feel sorry for him because fans were still trying to follow him after his climb. So please keep your distance and don't touch them or anything. I am glad that I got to see Junsu today, and he was so handsome today ^^

The staffs told us that Junsu was filming, whereas Jaejoong and Yoochun were here for a holiday. Jae and Yoochun went back already though, so I didn't get to see them. But I saw Kim Junsu and that was enough for me, because I finally get to see him laugh and smile like that.

Credits: Hoodwinker @onetvxq
Shared by: DBSKnights
LOL, am I the only one who pictures Junsu laughing? xD Him waving back is so sweet I hope they include that scene in whatever they are filming for

29-01-2010: Ayu in London
Old 8th January 2010, 02:24 PM
count down Initiate

^ I can't imagine all that because I would go all dizzy from the cuteness~

And damn these fans are so lucky all right! I swear if Junsu steps foot into Singapore I'll skip my school lessons just to see him, wherever, whenever! *secretly immensely jealous of the Australian fans*

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 8th January 2010, 02:36 PM
until that Day… Initiate

that lucky fan whom Junsu smiled at was so luckyy..OMG!!
yeah TOHOSHINKI 5th Live Tour ~ BEST of FIVE~ cool!
i wonder what's their best album's name~
Old 8th January 2010, 03:12 PM
still alone Initiate

Here is a video of Junsu waving back:

Old 8th January 2010, 03:22 PM
count down Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUIAyuNamieUtada View Post
Here is a video of Junsu waving back:
HIS WAVE IS SO CUTE

Old 8th January 2010, 04:19 PM
until that Day… Initiate

woah thanks for the fancam..
Junsu looked so cute on that suit..
and i can't believe that he actually did climb up to the harbour bridge woahh!!
i wonder why Yoochun and Jae didn't do the same thing..

hmmm it's getting weirder now, i mean what is it for to film Junsu all alone in Sydney?
seems like they're going to make a video documentary About Xiah Junsu or something?
Old 8th January 2010, 04:25 PM
count down Initiate

^ apparently he was singing or something in the shooting... maybe it's for XIAHTIC?

Old 8th January 2010, 06:08 PM
still alone Initiate

^ I doubt it. Didn't some fanaccounts say that the staff was Korean? Or am I wrong?

Old 9th January 2010, 12:38 AM
until that Day… Initiate

hmm i also think that XIAHTIC won't have such PV haha... he should dance on the PV..haha.. can't imagine XIAHTIC PV with him climbing up the harbour bridge haha
that's what i read too the staff was korean..

and a friend of mine said that the 3 of them are hiring an agency for their own now~
Old 9th January 2010, 12:46 AM
still alone Initiate

It's about time they got some people around them to protect them from fans I mean, some fans really don't respect their personal space and it's good that they hired people to that for them

Old 9th January 2010, 04:44 AM
Will Initiate

^ hmm yeah eventhough the chance was really good to have repsect with the boys is not a bad idea

Old 9th January 2010, 07:55 AM
until that Day… Initiate

*sigh* where the boys go, fans will always find them..maybe they should go to an unknown island for vacation.. haha..

anyway, i don't know about you guys..
but i feel kind of annoyed lately because i found some rude comments about Keita Tachibana who's recently becoming good friends with Jae, i really don't understand why Tohoshinki's fans hate him so much.. i don't understand why!!!!
goshh those fans are mostly coming from YunJae couple fans.. *sorry if i offended anyone here* but seriously, i'm sick of it!
Old 9th January 2010, 08:32 AM
Will Initiate

hmm thats so stupid what's wrong for having a friend ?
i mean, its JJ's life, so what's wrong with that ? that's none of the fans' bussiness

Old 9th January 2010, 08:39 AM
ayu-mi-x Initiate

Tohoshinki fans don't hate Keita. It's the crazy Yunjae fans that do. They feel threatened that Keita might take Jaejoong away from Yunho or some ridiculous like that. lol serious stuff man.
Closed Thread

Tags
avex, best album, best selection, break out, dbsk, thsk, tohoshinki, tvxq