JYJ <Junsu | Jaejoong | Yoochun> - 1st THREAD - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Old 7th October 2018, 03:45 AM
Initiate

I like the covers! I haven't listened to JYJ or Jaejoong in a while, I'm looking forward to this.
Old 22nd April 2019, 05:51 PM
Because of You Initiate

Has anyone listened to the Japanese album yet?

Btw...Yoochun is in a lot of shit right now, it seems.... I don't think he's gonna manage through this....
Old 22nd April 2019, 06:51 PM
As if.. Initiate

^He is nothing but drama. This latest PR nightmare will probably indeed finish him off. Even the most loyal hardcore fan can only take so much.
Old 24th April 2019, 05:04 PM
Because of You Initiate

^i think he's officially done. They terminated his contract.....i was never a fan of his, he's always been my least favourite, although he's got a nice voice. But yeah he is just plain drama. i wonder what's gonna happen with JYJ as a group now... i mean Xia & Jae are doing well on their own so i'm not that worried but still, i think it's the end of them as a trio.
Old 24th April 2019, 07:13 PM
As if.. Initiate

^It was bound to happen. An agency will only deal with a problematic person for so long. He was a good vocalist, but never my favorite from the band. I haven't kept up with Xia, but Jae is doing well with his Japanese album and tour. Sometimes I wonder if JYJ regret the split in 2010. Just seems like it didn't work out the way they hoped it would in hindsight.
Old 24th April 2019, 08:14 PM
Because of You Initiate

Yeah, i mean this is a bit much for a company to handle, his name has been tainted and knowing how Korea reacts to that stuff, it's just the normal thing to do. Like i didn't even know he had a release in between of the Hwang Hana or whatever-her-name-is drama, cuz all there was was the scandals. It ain't cool when you know a celebrity for their fuck-ups more than their actual works.
Xia is doing musical play after musical play it seems and it works for him! I'd love to see some new music comming out from him though.
Old 24th April 2019, 08:36 PM
As if.. Initiate

It's great to hear that Xia has found something he enjoys. I always thought he and Jae were the standouts in the band.

I was listening to The Secret Code the other day and it's so strange listening to their older work as a five piece group. Bolero remains a career highlight and watching the 2 remaining members sing it is still so awkward.

I feel badly for Xia and Jae. They now have to deal with questions about Yoochun for awhile at least. I kind of feel badly for Yoochun as well. It's always sad when a career ends in scandal and bad press.
Old 25th April 2019, 09:19 PM
Because of You Initiate

having scandals under your belt is not a good thing, but like putting people in jail for drug use or alienating them completely and not even giving a second chance is a bit extreme. And even though i get where the people are coming from, everyone seems to forget that celebs are just like everyone else, except they are public figures.

I was never a fan of TVXQ, even though i found out about them pretty much when i found out J-pop/rock, which was like in 2006-7 or something like that. But when i eventually checked JYJ Xia and Jae were the two that radiated the most on stage. They are so different yet they still can work together.

I haven't seen anything regarding either one of them being asked about the situation Yoochun is in. Xia is hardly giving any interviews, and i suppose Jae and his japanese album promo doesn't really give a lot of space to talk about unrelated things. Especially with the variety shows he's been on. I haven't seen anything on that from him. On the other hand, it's been so long ago since they showed up as a trio that majority of the people now see them as individual artists who just had history together.

Tags
jaejoong, junsu, jyj, yoochun