Ayu's social networks - Discussion #56 - Page 9 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Celebrity News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th July 2020, 02:46 PM
INSPIRE Initiate

I don't think Kuu has been as active as ayu herself on this matter but she does show support. The first time I've seen her support LGBTQ+ matters was in secret ~first class limited live~ when she refered to audience as "ladies, gentlemen and thosw who are neither, I hope you all fell comfortable here tonight". Then when she wrote BUT, she said the song was meant to give people the strength they needed to step further, and the underlying theme was homossexual love. She said "I'm the type of person who thinks that [in a relationship] it doesn't matter what sex the other person is. No matter who they are, it doesn't change the 'I love this person' feeling, does it?". It's shown in the video, as she starts as a doll in chains who then breaks free and has some fun and kisses a girl, comfortable with herself. TABOO also talks about how people put up "no" and "don't" signs for some stuff and never try to go further, try new things and "break the taboo", in a very similar meaning to BUT.
On her encore concerts where the camera focus on couples and ask them to kiss, they always shoot homossexual couples as well. I clearly remember this was on reLIVE's DVD and a couple other more.

That's all I recall lol

instagram | last.fm | tumblr | jpop tumblr | twitter | peeproom | goodreads

Old 30th July 2020, 05:20 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrenekoi View Post
Hikki her some LGBT themed stuff and the Kuma balls the threw to the audience during her USA tour had pro gay marriage messages. She also outted Kuma, lol.

Shiina Ringo has some LGBT themed stuff and had featured the voguing duo AyaBambi, that at the time was openly a lesbian couple.

Koda has her own share of pro LGBT MVs and I do believe she said she was an ally.

I don't think Namie ever said anything.

Ai Otsuka has some pro LGBT music videos. Don't know if she ever said anything on the subject.
Nakashima Mika, Thelma Aoyama, komuai (WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA), Matsutoya Yumi, Miliyah Kato, Maki Goto, MISIA are a few artists I remember being allies about LGBTQIA+ community. Also some of them - Mika, Thelma, Komuai and Yuming was planned to perform this year - have performed on Tokyo Rainbow Pride.

ARENA TOUR 2015 A Cirque de Minuit ~Mayonaka no Circus~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2015.04.11/12
ARENA TOUR 2018 ~POWER of MUSIC 20th Anniversary~ @ Saitama Super Arena 2018.04.07
Tokyo Rainbow Pride @ Yoyogi Park 2018.05.06
a-nation' 2018 @ Ajinomoto Stadium 2018.08.26
LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A @ Nakano Sunplaza 2019.02.06
ayumi hamasaki 21st anniversary -POWER of A^3- @ Saitama Super Arena 2019.04.07
Old 31st July 2020, 05:12 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^Oh! I totally forgot Mika Nakashima performed at pride befoer Ayu!

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 1st August 2020, 03:51 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

From Instagram stories, Ayu and Gori seem to be planning for the "Natsu no muhuhu" thing which is likely a-nation ONLINE.
Old 2nd August 2020, 12:41 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

https://twitter.com/ayu_19980408/sta...215555073?s=19

Seems like her staff is asking people to respect Ayu's (and her family's) privacy. Does anyone know if something happened?

Old 2nd August 2020, 12:42 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Has anyone seen Ayu’s (staff) latest tweet? It was also featured on Instagram stories too.

“ いつも応援して下さる皆様へ、お願いがございます。

本人の家族のプライベートに関する情報や (目撃情報含む) 、関係者から話を聞いた、等の全てのSNS発信について、本人の家族全員の安全の為にどうか控えて頂きたい です。

A staff 一同”

Google English Translation:
”I would like to ask everyone who always supports us.

For the safety of the whole family, please refrain from sending information on all your SNS, such as information about your family's private life (including sightings) and hearing from related parties.

A staff”

I have no idea what happened. Fans seem pretty puzzled, but supportive.

Old 2nd August 2020, 01:29 PM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

I just entered here to see why her staff posted that... so intriguing.. the japanese fans may know...

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 2nd August 2020, 03:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

I don’t know if it’s that but yesterday I saw tweet in Japanese of someone telling that one of her friend was present during Ayu recent shoot and saw her baby etc... but I don’t know if its related to this.

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 2nd August 2020, 03:11 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
I don’t know if it’s that but yesterday I saw tweet in Japanese of someone telling that one of her friend was present during Ayu recent shoot and saw her baby etc... but I don’t know if its related to this.
Seems so

I don't understand much from comments, but looks like someone posted some private information about ayu. I'm really surprised to see how people sweet and concerned about ayu and her baby
Old 2nd August 2020, 04:35 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It looks like it was a sighting from the tweets and people wondering. Like "Oh, I saw her at this location! Her baby is cute!" and the staff found out about it.
Old 2nd August 2020, 05:00 PM
rainy day Initiate

A Japanese fan commented something like “If it’s prioritizing your child, I think you’d better stop mixing personal and professional affairs.”
Old 2nd August 2020, 06:18 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
A Japanese fan commented something like “If it’s prioritizing your child, I think you’d better stop mixing personal and professional affairs.”
sorry but that makes no sense to the situation at all lol. that "drag" is so tired already.
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:31 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

It looks like the original tweets and the author got screencapped and it was indeed that tweet that mizuki saw. The person has since protected their tweets and it seems it was as suspected, one of their friends saw Ayu and her child.
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:33 PM
SURREAL Initiate

^Exactly that, I mean she could've been just walking around with her baby, or maybe it was a work related thing and she just happened to have her baby with her, it's her son anyways it's just normal for her to be with him, but as a fan you know she's been pretty private about it so why would you tweet that in the first place?

Edit: by "^" I meant hud's post lol

Last edited by Evan Odinson; 2nd August 2020 at 07:37 PM.
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:34 PM
theme of a-nation '03 H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
They make it sound like Ayu was exploiting her son for a shoot
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:37 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

A lot of the Japanese general public "criticism" about the situation is that "she shouldn't have told people about her baby to begin with" but she mostly just told TA at first, so they're bringing up the "Why don't you keep your private matters private?" thing even though she typically tries to just tell the fans but then it leaks out anyway.

It's a lose-lose situation for Ayu with a lot of those people, no matter what she does, they have something to say about it and that she isn't "doing it the right way".

Last edited by truehappiness; 2nd August 2020 at 07:39 PM.
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:47 PM
SURREAL Initiate

You just can't keep a child private for life, hospital staff or some members of the team could've easily say something at one point and even if not, someday the kid will have to go to school, or will get sick and a doctor will see him and the parents must be present in those situation I can't think it's possible to actually keep it a secret forever

Last edited by Evan Odinson; 2nd August 2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old 2nd August 2020, 07:56 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Usually they're pretty respectful about children of celebrities in Japan. I don't think they expect to have him under wraps for life but at the same time, it's pretty much common etiquette to not make a big deal about it or anyone's child on social media. Like most of the time if a parent does show their kids on social media, they censor the faces.

More than revealing the secret of the child's identity or anything, I think Ayu is just concerned it could lead to other problems or other stalker-ish activity. She's had to deal with this before when someone posted her address on Twitter so it probably is bringing up memories of that.

From tenshi no hane last time this kind of happened:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenshi no hane
Anyhow.

Judging by her tweets, this person drove to her house at night, used the car's headlights for lighting and made a photograph that didn't only show the outside of the house, but also the interior (through the windows, I assume?). Ayu says this is beyond simple curiosity. It's inexcusable. Especially because she's not the only one living there. She has contacted the local police.

Also, she says she won't delete her previous tweet because she doesn't want this to blow over as "something that's unavoidable when you're famous".

(And yes, "限度があります" means "you've crossed the line" in this context.)

...Some people are just beyond shame. I'm sad she has to deal with this bullshit.
This was in July about 3 years ago.

Last edited by truehappiness; 2nd August 2020 at 08:10 PM.
Old 2nd August 2020, 10:05 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
A lot of the Japanese general public "criticism" about the situation is that "she shouldn't have told people about her baby to begin with" but she mostly just told TA at first, so they're bringing up the "Why don't you keep your private matters private?" thing even though she typically tries to just tell the fans but then it leaks out anyway.

It's a lose-lose situation for Ayu with a lot of those people, no matter what she does, they have something to say about it and that she isn't "doing it the right way".
Well she also dedicated a song to her child, making him canon in the story her and the label promote to the world. Not saying she doesn’t have that right, she does, but it’s definitely sending mixed messages. They know people want to know about that child and it’s like they voluntarily dangled that before their eyes with the release of Ohia no Ki.
Old 2nd August 2020, 10:15 PM
RAINBOW Guardian

Ayu has always been very personal in her work. Releasing a song for her child was a big decision, but it isn't "dangling" anything. It's perfectly normal human behaviour to enjoy the music without expecting anything else from her, and if talking about her personal feelings is mixing up personal and professional too much, then her whole career should be put under scrutiny.

I'm not really sure what your point is, but if you're agreeing with the notion that she is sending mixed messages, I can't agree. There's no mixed messages in "please respect my privacy". It's not like she put her baby's face front and center on an album or single cover and then became upset at people commenting on his looks.

I don't think the original poster did anything wrong, but it clearly made Ayu and her staff uncomfortable and so they said something. I think this is a fair communication for what they'd like from people going forward if possible.
Closed Thread

Tags
facebook, instagram, social media, tiktok, twitter