New singles crossroad 9/22 and 「L」 9/29 2nd & 3rd parts of 3 single project [II] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 14th August 2010, 04:38 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

@hsienko: A whole lot!! I have most singles, every remix album (including stuff like My Story Classical), Every studio album, every best album, A complete clips box, all concerts dvds and a TON of merchandise.
Old 14th August 2010, 05:08 AM
BALLAD Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by adantatu2 View Post
That's true, we have to trust in the japanese TA
well, i'm more worried that if all TA members order both singles at the TA shop, they will be ship out TOGETHER when L is release, therefore sales for crossroad will count towards the 2nd week.

unless they made separate orders, so they have to pay 500yen more for the shipping.

My Instagram

Old 14th August 2010, 05:09 AM
WE WISH Initiate

@Soldier of Silence: umm yeah that's a lot O.O but that's really cool. She should totally give those next singles for free then haha~

@Picaflor 7/4: really? I don't enjoy artists duets really. And I don't want an ayu one. It just seems pointless to me. Especially if she writes the lyrics. Cuz its likely that the person will not give the same emotion or feeling as ayu. Ayu herself knows what she's talking about. The last thing I want is another cheesy jpop duet. I love A Song is Born...the solo version. It makes me cry. T.T
Christmas is okay of course...cuz its christmas. Otherwise ayu and gackt could work if they did rock but still. Just akward.

I hope for some really special songs for the L single (and crossroad too of course). I hope I like.
Although that little preview of crossroad is stuck in my head more than ever. Her voice sounds so different.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 14th August 2010, 05:13 AM
No way to say Initiate

^ I agree~ Duets are nice on special occasions, but for a single... I'd prefer just Ayu
Old 14th August 2010, 06:54 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyumiAi View Post
Cant wait for the singles to come out! gunna preorder my cd's as soon as the covers are out so i can decide which ones tog et XP
I love to hear that people buying for cover art (not for content)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
Not me...I think they'll save the blossom PV for the album.
Why would the 48th single PV on the 49th single? Makes no sense.
Why not? Sony Music releasing this way (for ex. Miliyah Kato). It's just some trick to sells more (when you like song from previous single, than you'll buy another at least just for PV...).
Old 14th August 2010, 07:09 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

^ at least they're going to pre-order it

Waiting to see which cover someone likes isn't that bad, haha
Especially since there are so many options for these singles

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Old 14th August 2010, 07:26 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post
well, i'm more worried that if all TA members order both singles at the TA shop, they will be ship out TOGETHER when L is release, therefore sales for crossroad will count towards the 2nd week.

unless they made separate orders, so they have to pay 500yen more for the shipping.
That's actually very possible, I mean that's what I am gonna do (just with CDJapan)

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 14th August 2010, 07:35 AM
glitter Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
That's actually very possible, I mean that's what I am gonna do (just with CDJapan)
I had one order for both singles with CDJapan too... but then decided to cancel crossroad from that order, and used the same money to get it from Yesasia It was even a little bit more cheaper
Old 14th August 2010, 08:18 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacusClyne View Post

When ordering them from TA, the very last page informs us that we have to pay shipping twice. So TA members, even though they purchased them together, have to pay shipping twice. Therefore, no need to worry

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, crossroad, hamasaki ayumi, l 3a, single