What's your ayu fantasy? - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 14th December 2010, 05:01 AM
Rock'n'Roll Circus Initiate

What's your ayu fantasy?

Nothing dirty, please! I know some of you are sexual deviants! XD

For me:

Ayu and I on stage singing her songs together. HANABI or A Song for XX, maybe fairyland. Omg...

OR Ayu and I going out to eat together, then headed to the gay club for some drinks and dancing and fist pumping. LOL soooooooo much fun.

What's your Ayu fantasy?

教えてよねぇあなたならこの時代をどう生きる
Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
Arena Tour 2013: A BEST LIVE
Arena Tour 2015: Cirque de Minuit
Arena Tour 2016: MADE IN JAPAN

You can find me on the gram: https://www.instagram.com/b_utifulfighter/
Old 14th December 2010, 05:19 AM
Prologue Initiate

Ha, well, I don't know if this counts... this is actually a dream I had the other night so while it's not a voluntary 'fantasy', it's still something I made up in my head, as weird as it is xD

I can't remember the whole thing entirely, but I do remember sitting at my computer tweeting Ayu and hoping for a response, and then later my phone rings and it's a number I don't know so I let my voicemail get it, and the person leaves a voicemail so I go to listen to it and it's actually Ayu. Bizarre I know but it gets worse.

So I think the voicemail was saying about how she needed to meet up with me for something, and as beside myself as I am, I decide to go where she says (somewhere local). Once I'm there and I find her and everything, there's a blank spot in my memory of the dream, then next thing I know I have the ability to enter her body and be her. Like, I phase into her and she just doesn't exist as herself anymore, just me in her body, but then when I leave her body she comes back as herself (wooooord.) So anyway I just remember going in and out of being Ayu and being myself, and at one point as Ayu I went to the hair salon and got long pink and blue streaks/extensions in my hair... when she came back to her body she loved it. Hahaha.

So yeah that's all I remember. xD

日本のために祈っています - Praying for Japan

My Japanese Twitter - Follow me! ^-^

Old 14th December 2010, 07:32 AM
rainy day Initiate

Marrying her. I mean hey, it is a fantasy here. Lol.
Old 14th December 2010, 07:45 AM
count down Initiate

Ayu & Me. Re-filming the Lady Dynamite PV together. How dare she enter a gay club with me

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 14th December 2010, 07:56 AM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Just meeting her. a lot of what happened with LA fans is something I would love.. like talking with her, hugging her, taking pics, etc.
Old 14th December 2010, 07:58 AM
rainy day Initiate

^ It's a fantasy here, come on! Bring on the craziness! Haha. It would be cool to meet her - I could kick myself for not taking it more seriously. But really, I meet her - then what? I guess the same thing can be said for anything and everything; then what...? That shouldn't stop you from doing things. Maybe I just tell myself that since I didn't get to meet her. Lol. But I do have my memories from the concert and it was amazing.
Old 14th December 2010, 09:19 AM
ayu trance Initiate

^ I always have to remind myself how rare such oppurtunities are for us foreign fans. Reading fan reports and seeing how many people (at AHS alone) already traveled to Japan, I feel like it's a common thing. But most of us can't afford seeing her concert, so you can be very happy you were able to see her performing live! I think the 2 most special things an ayu fan can experience is seeing her performing her music live on stage and meeting her in person. Both things are hard to achieve if you don't live in Japan (well, maybe meeting her is just as hard or harder for Japanese fans, but seeing concerts is easier for them).

I'd like to meet her. Just that. I honestly don't have any "crazy" fantasy with ayu I am just a simple fan of her music and personality, that's why seeing her in concert and meeting her in person like the London / LA fans did, that'd be my biggest wish (related to ayu).

"You don't need to think, you just need to feel..."
~POWER of MUSIC~
23.07.2011 & 24.07.2011

Old 14th December 2010, 12:03 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Umm.. Once upon a time, I had a fantasy where she invited me into the studio with her and let me watch her record! Besides, no one wants to hear my "crazy" fantasy! lol

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 14th December 2010, 05:32 PM
Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterballoon View Post
Ayu & Me. Re-filming the Lady Dynamite PV together. How dare she enter a gay club with me
Same for me! XD But I would do it with my old middle school class!
I have always thought that Lady Dynamite is a song that tells about my old class [and it really tells..] so I had this amazing idea in my head where Ayu is singing Lady Dynamite's lyrics while scolding our classes boys playfully and the girls are all like "That's what you all deserve, oh yeah!" and are dancing in the background~
There would be also opening part, which has Jump! It basically has my classes girls and Ayu running in the class where our boys are play fighting [they really did that, even on the 9th grade!] and then Ayu and us will come in, and Lady Dynamite starts. : D [Ayu has that playful "hush hush, what are you doing boys, that's bad thing to do!" face : P]
I think it would be perfect PV XD

☆Heartful thanks to ownsarai
Old 14th December 2010, 05:35 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

Helping to create a single/album with Ayu and CREA, the music, composion, mixing and lyrics, and teh cover shoot, music videos JUST EVERYTHING (even the tour)

MAA thread
Old 14th December 2010, 05:42 PM
MY STORY Initiate

having her come to Australia and being able to meet her and tell her how much I love her would be a dream come true. Maybe I could give her some of my homemade jewelry and she would wear it and remember me...

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 14th December 2010, 05:42 PM
(don't) Leave me alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luja. View Post
I'd like to meet her. Just that. I honestly don't have any "crazy" fantasy with ayu I am just a simple fan of her music and personality, that's why seeing her in concert and meeting her in person like the London / LA fans did, that'd be my biggest wish (related to ayu).
That's exactly how I feel too even when she just responds to me on twitter, it usually makes me happy beyond words haha. I'm just a bit simple too~
Old 20th December 2010, 02:09 PM
NEVER EVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.night.raver View Post
Marrying her. I mean hey, it is a fantasy here. Lol.
Haha. THIS.
Old 20th December 2010, 02:17 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Having her come to NYC again would be amazing... I live close enough and would definitely do everything in my power to meet her.

Real fantasy part: After her meeting me and other fans in NYC, she asks us to be part of her next PV XD
Old 20th December 2010, 02:23 PM
I am... Initiate

Directing a PV for her most awesome song ever xD