ARENA TOUR 2009 A ~NEXT LEVEL~ setlist and pictures [III] - Page 23 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10th June 2009, 08:05 PM
JEWEL Initiate

NEWS FLASH

Ayu stops performing because fans won't shut up about "speculation."

Now there's something to complain about

Come on guys, we know she sings live, we know she lip syncs. Can we please just leave it at that and not nitpick when she does or does not lip sync. It really doesn't ****ing matter O_O;
Old 10th June 2009, 08:54 PM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

we're still talking about this?

there must be nothing else to talk about?

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 10th June 2009, 08:57 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

There is, but somehow it keeps getting brought up. [via clips/reviews]

I'm rather interested in how she'll change the show post-a-nation.
Old 10th June 2009, 09:00 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrat2219 View Post
Come on guys, we know she sings live, we know she lip syncs. Can we please just leave it at that and not nitpick when she does or does not lip sync. It really doesn't ****ing matter O_O;
ask truehappiness about that, I wrote that I dont want to discuss but he/she started it and if he/she brings a new or old argument(or no argument at all) i will, of course, answer, and my answers become longer and longer because of the stupidety of the arguments and him/her wanting prove, ill put the discussion in spoilers so people not caring dont have to read or even SEE it

Spoiler:
I don't think TakaSama is lying, it's quite possible that she sung the end of the song live, but I think saying a song is ENTIRELY sung live based on THE END of the song when many other people who watched the concert say it/a part of it WAS PLAYBACK is ridiculous.
When being at a concert it actually CAN be harder to tell if it's live or playback, because of the simple facts that it's loud as hell, you can't rewatch it and you usually don't pay enough attention to ayus mouth and the sound to tell if it' live or not, the first broadcasts of the CDLs are the best way to say if something is live or not, for the tours, it doesn't make a difference if you are there or not. Playback can be hidden easier on DVD if a mistake is done(like in the two CDLs), but unless that happens, theres no difference. I am not judging playback or not depending on how good Ayu sounds afterall, but on her mouth movements, body movements, breaths(only in some cases though) and, if a head-mic is used, mic-noises. The only one of these factors that can be altered efficiently is the breath, and they don't do it that much, well, not in CDLs at least and its the least important of the factors anyway.

I can't show any evidence for playback in the case of EnergizE AT09, only japanese reports other users read and that little video that doesnt tell much...but I never said EnergizE was playback, only that the possibility is high.
For the other performances, the evidence simply is the video, lets take evolution from CDL0102, that was one of her most obvious playbacks, especially in the tv version. Ill list a few point...
1. Her voice suddenly comes out completely different in the chorus, it sounds a lot more...muffled, like it was recorded with another microphone. But that never happened for another evolution live like DT01, CDL0405, CDL0506 or PCDL(I only list concerts with TV versions so we have (nearly) untouched sound that are not in doubt to be playback) It also gives the impression shes "not in the same room" with the band, at least thats what i read from other peoples opinions about playback
2. She does NOT speak to the audience AT ALL, she does that in every evolution performance that does NOT have this "different" sound for the chorus or uses the CDL0607, AT07, CDL0708, Museum playback(these concerts use the SAME vocal track)
3. She suddenly sings way better...always in the chorus, which is like the hardest part of the song as well
4. Her mouth overexaggerates(im sorry if i wrote it wrongly) the movements and is a LITTLE off, not like permanently being 0.08 seconds lateor something, but sometimes opening a little too early/late, changing to the next syllabe to early/late or close to early/late
5. She dances in the chorus, but it has no effect on her voice, she didnt dance much back then, it should have had a HUGE effect on her voice, especially on her breathing breathing, but its better than in the other parts of the song, she doesnt struggle to get a single note
Of course, over every single of my arguments can be argued, im aware of that...but show the tv version of that performance to someone without having the background of playback and ask him what seems weird...most of them will say the chorus for sure, especially if they watched her other evolution performances
Old 10th June 2009, 09:03 PM

lol but don't we have a thread for discussing whether or not she lip syncs?

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 10th June 2009, 09:06 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

we have, but truehappiness decided to put it here, I only wanted to leave a quick comment but some overly defensive person wanted to defend ayu again...If I wrote ANGEL'S SONG PCDL0809 was live I wound not have these problems though it is a lie and this argument can be true or false from both sides xD I dont even WANT to discuss it, but I always get "attacked" directly or indirectly like tons of people going up against me that do the same all the time lol
Old 10th June 2009, 09:12 PM

^you just have to remember the forum you're at...

this is why I don't really post in the Ayu Section anymore...

it's not gonna change...so sometimes you just have to leave it and walk away.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

Old 10th June 2009, 09:12 PM
A BALLADS Initiate

^ I might do that in the near future if people keep doing that...
Old 10th June 2009, 09:19 PM
JEWEL Initiate

Sorry if this has been asked before or answered. But what do you guys think Ayu would you like to see Ayu change for the second leg of the tour in the fall? I haven't seen much (trying to keep it as much of a surprise as I can) but I would like... fireworks for some reason LOL. Or explosions, where there any so far?
Old 10th June 2009, 09:28 PM
immature Initiate

^

The only change that I really want is the ereasure of "For my dear" from the setlist.
Old 10th June 2009, 09:38 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She'll probably stick new singles into the setlist and change up some costumes.
Old 10th June 2009, 09:47 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Yeah, some of the costumes could be altered, though she's already done that with these. And I guess she could sing a new song in the encore as she usually does, if there is a new song to sing xD

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 10th June 2009, 09:49 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
She'll probably stick new singles into the setlist and change up some costumes.
Ah I hope for that! Would be sooo awesome!!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 10th June 2009, 09:50 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

She could replace some of the PCDL songs to switch things up.
Old 10th June 2009, 09:51 PM
CAROLS Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissElin_ View Post

Would be sooo awesome!!

agreed!

can't wait for a new song!

Old 10th June 2009, 09:56 PM
forgiveness Initiate

Yeah Im really in the mood for a late summer single since we didnt get any last year... And well yes, her summer singles are always amazing!

[Video] Key ~eternal tie ver.~_______LJ Blog________[Video] A History
[BIG SALE! Ayu CDs/DVDs/Goods/Ayupans and more!]
AHS married to Maro
~13/1-2010~

Spoiler:
We had such a nice time. We started dating in t2m PV, took it slow you know, let our love grow. Then it got really serious in 2008. Then after AT2009 we moved in together. It was lovely. Then on AT2010 he asked me to marry him. He was such a sweet. And Ayu gave us our blessings. She was also such a sweet. Now me and Maro are such a sweets together. Aaaw, how time flies.
Old 10th June 2009, 10:07 PM
Liar Initiate

I would love a new song!!
And maybe change some of the PCDL revival songs, with some new old ones to sing!
I'd love Trust to be sung of some reason!!

FlavorsCD CollectionNana Mizuki Forum
Old 10th June 2009, 10:12 PM
teens Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieRos View Post
omg where the hell have i been i missed the whole first threads fill me in
(too lazy to read)
Just read through the first post of this thread, it has all the important info / videos / pics, so there's really no need to look through all the posts of all the threads.
Old 11th June 2009, 12:46 AM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddbear55 View Post
I would love a new song!!
And maybe change some of the PCDL revival songs, with some new old ones to sing!
I'd love Trust to be sung of some reason!!
I think an updated version of Trust would be really good!!
I wish she remade Trust instead of You!! ><)

I cant wait to hear EnergizE performed lived.. it's my favourite song from NEXT LEVEL
I also cant wait how she sounds for rollin', because it's kind of a weird vocal, right?

I want her to change the ballad dress into something... that is not a dress!!!
Like Hanabi costume in Stadium tour, or something~~
I think she should tone down those huge dresses, and do like Stadium Tour costumes one time..

I just hope recent event won't affect her.. ><)
Old 11th June 2009, 01:04 AM
ourselves Initiate

i want an outfit that's really wild and different. all those so far in this tour seem to be a little generic. and if there's a summer single, i kind of hope it'll bring back some of the darkness that NEXT LEVEL was lacking.

My travel blog
Closed Thread

Tags
avex trax, ayu, ayumi hamasaki, concert, next level, tour