[Official Message] ayumi hamasaki 〜POWER of MUSIC〜 2011 A II - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th March 2011, 04:04 PM
End of the World Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatstacey View Post
The delay was expected, but it's nice to see an official confirmation. Thanks for the updated post.

I wonder if the title change has to do with the delay (switch from Love songs to support a new project) or the conservation of resources (can't do the grand hotel theme).
I don't think it's conservation or whatever. I think Ayu believes it's not the time to have like Hotel Love Songs tour, because people call it Love Hotel Tour, etc, and actually it's just bad feeling right now... I think it needs to be more serious, with a better message than hotel and fun feeling... it's like what she did with I Am... album. She made it more serious and have a message. I'm not saying that Hotel Love Songs tour might not have a good message or something, but it just needs to be more meaningful, because many people in Japan have lost their homes and everything they have, and so... I don't know how to explain in english ahaha, but it's the right decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu's twitter
一部ではなく、全ての演出を変更致しますm(_ _)m RT @t_a_k_e_chan: @ayu_19980408 あゆ、演出一部見直しでも、最高のエンターテイメント見せてもらえる事に間違いないよね!!☆ 会える日を楽しみにしてるからね♪
"It's not just one part, everything about the performance will changem(_ _)m @t_a_k_echan: @ayu_19980408 Even if you change one part of the tour, there's no mistaking that it'll be such great entertainment. I'm really look forward to the day we can meet."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayu's twitter
やります。RT @mari4649mari: @ayu_19980408 すごい!いまから全て変えて5月まで間に合うの?
"Yes, I am. RT @mari4649mari: @ayu_19980408 It's awesome! From now, you're gonna change everything, and you're going to make it in time for May?"

It seems like she is changing everything about the tour, so perhaps Hotel Love Songs didn't fit the tour contents any longer.

Last edited by maikaru; 28th March 2011 at 04:10 PM. Reason: addition.

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, arena tour 2011, hamasaki ayumi, love songs, power of music