[News] Ayu is recording her NEW ALBUM! - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 14th April 2014, 08:03 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

I think the end of the clip sets it apart. There's a -very- uplifting sound that is starting towards the end. It's light and airy. Nothing on Love again sounds (happily) airy to me. It's mostly quite heavy sounding IMO. A lot of sadder notes with heavier more grounded sounding instruments. And/or sad sounding.

I agree that it sounds more lively and joyful, which I don't find on Love again. The mid tempo is similar, but I don't think the feeling is.

However that could all change when the full song comes out lol.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 14th April 2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 14th April 2014, 08:38 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i have no idea what you're talking about lol it sounds like every other song on LOVE again.
i agree. and I'm not really feeling the preview. I'll make a real judgement though when I hear it in full.
Old 14th April 2014, 09:51 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
I think the end of the clip sets it apart. There's a -very- uplifting sound that is starting towards the end. It's light and airy. Nothing on Love again sounds (happily) airy to me. It's mostly quite heavy sounding IMO. A lot of sadder notes with heavier more grounded sounding instruments. And/or sad sounding.

I agree that it sounds more lively and joyful, which I don't find on Love again. The mid tempo is similar, but I don't think the feeling is.

However that could all change when the full song comes out lol.
It has a Thank U vibe imo but with more lyrics, lol.
Old 14th April 2014, 10:31 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by artcika View Post
i have no idea what you're talking about lol it sounds like every other song on LOVE again.
LOVE again doesn't have songs that sounds similar among themselves so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 24th April 2014, 12:33 AM
Replace Initiate

LOVE again is so full of ballads that it's almost exhausting to listen to. It sounds like someone crying herself to sleep nearly the whole way through. After that extremely "safe" album I think everyone was kinda hoping for stuff that's a bit more mind blowing.... but no, this is "safe" too. This song just sounds like the girl waking up after crying herself to sleep, lol... not like she's going on an adventure or cheering on a friend or talking herself out of insecurity or shouting out a rallying cry.

Ayu needs to do more songs like Tell All and less songs like this. Not that this is bad, it's just... more beige. So much beige lately...
Old 24th April 2014, 02:00 AM
RED LINE ~for TA~ Initiate

ugh you guys are talking about LOVE again, and I started thinking about the songs, only I was thinking about all the tracks on Love Songs instead.

Such a mess.

I still don't really like Next Level because it was messy to me, but I'd love to have the concept back again. I really thought that maybe she might continue with her next album to polish the sound, but then I forgot she's not that kind of musician. Maybe with all these EDM tracks though she'll add a professional sound, to it....finally.

And yeah, hello new me does not fit on NL or RnRC, I don't know what you're talking about either Zeke lol It's so Love again.

And oh, I didn't realise she actually married that guy

lulz it's actually kind of fun to talk about ayu again.

☆ bunnnniiiieeeesssss ☆

- The "New Artists You're Trying Out" Thread -

don't forget to spread the kuu

Old 24th April 2014, 03:01 AM
Secret Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delirium-Zer0 View Post
LOVE again is so full of ballads that it's almost exhausting to listen to. It sounds like someone crying herself to sleep nearly the whole way through. After that extremely "safe" album I think everyone was kinda hoping for stuff that's a bit more mind blowing.... but no, this is "safe" too. This song just sounds like the girl waking up after crying herself to sleep, lol... not like she's going on an adventure or cheering on a friend or talking herself out of insecurity or shouting out a rallying cry.
This is literally the best description I've read on describing the album.
Old 24th April 2014, 09:33 AM
Pray H-Initiate

Jc Ayu, everyone knows you put the lid down first before you pick up your phone! I once lost a DSlite because of something similar.

Exciting news, nonetheless. I hope this one appeals to me; I miss buying her albums.

Koumori has been wifed by me

Tags
ayu 2014 album