14th album 'LOVE again' out February 8th, 4th of five 15th anniversary releases [V] - Page 8 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 19th January 2013, 06:27 AM
Gut it-pez Initiate

Ayu is too fake now it seems after agreeing with what a friend told me.. and the British man from the NaNaNa song is singing live with her too I am told?

If it's A Best 3, I have lost hope in anything good coming out of her and sad I did not get into her earlier on and not just last year because her releases are lazy and A Summer Best was not needed along with all of these. Not bad, but it's not something I'd want in my discograpghy.
Old 19th January 2013, 06:50 AM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

^The British guy is Timmy and he's been on Ayu's team since the release of FIVE. He also composed BRILLANTE, Party queen, the next LOVE, ESM, and how beautiful you are.

Set created by Yoake
B'z thread blog twitter facebook livejournal last.fm
Old 19th January 2013, 06:57 AM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by RylanJames0 View Post
Ayu is too fake now it seems after agreeing with what a friend told me.. and the British man from the NaNaNa song is singing live with her too I am told?

If it's A Best 3, I have lost hope in anything good coming out of her and sad I did not get into her earlier on and not just last year because her releases are lazy and A Summer Best was not needed along with all of these. Not bad, but it's not something I'd want in my discograpghy.
How is she fake? and how are her releases lazy? her recent stuff are not needed??? WHAT???
Old 19th January 2013, 07:18 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Quote:

If it is A BEST 3, it's been a long time coming. You know when the last one came out, right?
Old 19th January 2013, 07:29 AM
A BALLADS Initiate

I am expecting it this year, but the 5 month project promised 5 months of NEW music so a BEST shouldn't be part of that.

LOVE again still contains "new music" even though 1/2 the tracks are pre-released. If she releases another BEST in March I'll be royally pissed lol

I'll take a BEST in April or anytime after that, but to have the 5th project as a compilation that her fans already own really defeats the purpose of it being "for the fans" and makes it for casual listeners instead.

Signature presented by the amazing majrakun <3 thanks photobucket
MY
Twitter | last.fm | Facebook | Tumblr

Old 19th January 2013, 07:50 AM
And Then Initiate

Okay okay... This time I promise to avoid the previews and leaks. I can do this. I have the power!
Old 19th January 2013, 08:37 AM
Replace Initiate

Quote:

I agree
Old 19th January 2013, 10:39 AM
Dolls Initiate

I had my dream finally!! The 5th realese was mini album called [A Story for... Sophia] Sophia was her dead friend name and it got 8 tracks and 2 pvs. There was a info that ALL songs are sad or/and angsty. Some where about dead and some about love life. The covers were like dark version of LOVE again. Casual Ayu but in dark clothes with sad face and black backround.
Old 19th January 2013, 10:59 AM
Because of You Initiate

^ lol i actually dreamt of ayu tonight too xD there was a new song called Anything, with a beachy pastel pv with short hair like she had in that JeLLY mag with blue gloves >_> her Vivi picures were taken from her LOVEagain covers' photoshoot and she had 2 new TV lives: in one she looked all pastel and cute in other the set was all red and a bit hippy like she wore read and had long blon hair with one of those headbands, and had little children with her. there was a lot going on tho with new releases.
Old 19th January 2013, 11:24 AM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
It's really odd though when people who don't really know the concept see the album (Party Queen) though, haha. -has had that happen several times-

Lately there really has been a bit too much "soft!LOVE!!!" cover in Ayu-land, but I think we'll get something nice sooner rather than later. This may be the end of the love train after all!
I think the ones they've chosen in the end still work better than the other ones which do look nice, but are rather predictable.

I sure hope the love train has reached it's destination

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 19th January 2013, 01:04 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think she just needs to try to be more conceptual with covers and people will be into it. Even just what she's wearing needs to be a bit more interesting (see FIVE) and we'll be good. That Party Queen scrapped shoot should NOT have been scrapped imo.
People love the Secret cover... The "more conceptual covers" argument fails.

Let's get real, most people over here just want her looking pretty with extravagant outfits and a hairstyle they can open a thread to discuss about.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 19th January 2013, 01:13 PM
ayu trance Initiate

^
Quote:
Let's get real, most people over here just want her looking pretty with extravagant outfits and a hairstyle they can open a thread to discuss about.
Yes it's what I think too lol

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 19th January 2013, 01:19 PM
End of the World Initiate

It is possible to be conceptual and look good though, like Duty or RAINBOW.
Old 19th January 2013, 01:24 PM
GREEN Initiate

^ that is true. But if the concept is to look trashie, then you cant look good.

so far ive been pretty happy with everything (but five and guilty)
Old 19th January 2013, 01:37 PM
HAPPY ENDING Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by relmy View Post
It is possible to be conceptual and look good though, like Duty or RAINBOW.
Duty's cover is not really my cup of tea... and I love everything about Rainbow but her facial expression, it makes me feel like punching her right on the face. ¬¬

I really like Next Level covers and never really got the hate... My Story also has a nice conceptual cover that everyone seens to hate.

http://stan-wars.com/1989.html

I live around AHS (Ayumi Haters Sekai)

Old 19th January 2013, 01:41 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
five and guilty
Why you don't like them ? Five is not bad at all IMO lol and guilty she is beautiful on the CD+DVD version ^^

My Website Twitter Last.Fm
Old 19th January 2013, 02:03 PM
GREEN Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki-7 View Post
Why you don't like them ? Five is not bad at all IMO lol and guilty she is beautiful on the CD+DVD version ^^
I just dont like them, lol...
neither is pleasing to the eye for me.

The guilty is just a hot mess. The dress is horrible, her position is bad and not natural (CD version). The DVD version is slightly better in terms of position. Her hair is terrible, the make up is bad... (do i need to go on?)

Five... is is pretty much the same thing... everything is really bad on it.
Old 19th January 2013, 02:30 PM
TO BE Initiate

I think it's surprising that Ayu chose a light, fluffy cover for LOVE again. I predict it's going to be a contradiction (based upon what we have heard so far)...

- Sweet scar and You & Me are extremely bittersweet.
- Ivy and Song 4 u are plagued with self-doubt and a lack of confidence (though, they also mention another person relieving such thoughts).
- snowy kiss blatantly deals with those final moments of a relationship.
- Missing is based upon Ayu's feelings regarding a person in which she was a relationship with; acknowledging the pain they felt when she no longer loved them.
- Wake me up details an attempt to move on from a failed relationship.
- Melody (like You & Me) goes in and out of past tense. She reminisces about somebody she cannot be with despite enjoying their company ('This is our final melody')...

These aren't 'happy' songs. They're not simple either, they're complicated.
It doesn't fit the concept provided by the cover.
Saying this though, it might all come together when we hear the album entirely.
I can't see untitled ~for her~ 2, and Bye Bye Darling being all cheery though.
That leaves Gloria, petal, and SAKURA to support the simplistic/airy feel.

Last edited by Jawdarna; 19th January 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old 19th January 2013, 02:40 PM
GREEN Initiate

i think with this album, ayumi is acknowledging that her love life right now is very destructive and she is clashing that with what she wants it to be...
soft, pretty, and lovey dovey.
just my thoughts about it.
Old 19th January 2013, 02:46 PM
TO BE Initiate

I've always wondered if Ayu writes about her lovers from a while ago. I don't know, there just seems to be multiple people being talked about here.

I think the cover is a marketing ploy myself. It kind of suits the trend at the moment, and it's pretty, it attracts casual/new listeners.

Alternatively, her marketing team may have blamed Party Queen's sales on its 'image'...the covers weren't well received in Japan were they?
They're pretty destructive.
Maybe they thought it'd be a bad move for Ayu to try and do that concept again.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, 15th anniversary, hamasaki ayumi, love again