[News] Zutto... Full PV - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 25th December 2014, 02:25 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Rainbow View Post
Please do.
Old 25th December 2014, 02:52 AM
WE WISH Initiate

^same

Anyway, Zeke, bby, it's okay, don't mind the haters. Taking a break from ayu should be nice. You do what's best for you. Your thoughtful opinions will be missed (by some at least)

About the pv,

I actually kind of like it. I really just love the ending. I get the partner dance scene but it's just okay. Interesting how they took this one. I like how everything on this single goes together so well.

Ayu 💛 JASMINE 💛 Hikki 💛 Eiko 💛 MELL
♡ MUCC ♡

Twitter

Old 25th December 2014, 03:15 AM
count down Initiate

I don't really agree with the main aesthetics of the PV... for a song that's dubbed as her latest winter ballad from her latest winter single, there's way too much floral and pink and springfield lala-land feel.

indeed, the frozen part was the best, but despite looking the best and being a turning point, it didn't serve much of a point. like I understand what it meant; that she was waiting so long for her "love to be forever" that she ended up getting frozen in time, but when you watched the PV from the start, it kinda felt like the frozen part came out from nowhere.

the difference between her flowery spring wedding look, coupled with the really cheesy dancing and ink blob scenes, and then with the frozen scene is way too jarring. it's no longer an irony; it felt like we were watching two videos.

again, I feel this is her problem since Love songs... really really excellent ideas, but almost always let down with odd (bad, even) execution.

YAYAYAYA GAGAGAGA DADADADA WOWOWOWO

Old 25th December 2014, 04:17 AM
SAKURA Initiate

I've just finished watching the full "Zutto..." PV, and what a simply lovely & beautiful PV, it was!

I've truly loved everything about the PV! I think the simplicity of it all just makes me love it, even more. 2 ayu looked absolutely gorgeous in that pink dress, her hairstyle & she looked incredibly stunning in those scenes of her, frozen, in that room, as well! I just loved watching the scenes of when ayu was dancing a bit with one of her dancers, in that pink dress. It was so beautiful to watch! And I also thought the scenes of ayu in that room, looking a bit frozen, just gave the PV a bit of a mysterious, yet emotional vibe, which I happen to absolutely love!

As for the song itself, I still love "Zutto..." so, so much & I've truly enjoyed watching the PV!
Old 25th December 2014, 04:47 AM
appears Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
The PV isn't exciting by any means, but it's better than the cheap "handy-cam" type PVs she's been doing recently. That being said, the song is still DREADFULLY boring. Literally everything that was wrong with LOVE again. After the classical album I'm going to attempt to disappear for a year instead of hanging on the edge of my seat for her to release something that's well-rounded again in all aspects.
LOL. I love you, Zeke. I'm curious what will come after this single though because this is a huge steer back into her old style.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Old 26th December 2014, 03:37 AM
1 LOVE Initiate

This PV is her best music video this year

TWICE

Old 26th December 2014, 04:46 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious n Bold View Post
same lol
Old 26th December 2014, 05:13 AM
ourselves Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
The PV isn't exciting by any means, but it's better than the cheap "handy-cam" type PVs she's been doing recently. That being said, the song is still DREADFULLY boring. Literally everything that was wrong with LOVE again. After the classical album I'm going to attempt to disappear for a year instead of hanging on the edge of my seat for her to release something that's well-rounded again in all aspects.
THIS.

as the single is just nothing special for me,I didnt expect anything from the beginning and that became a lot better now for me, so I just dont want to neither blame her or her staffs nor critique the new single much, Im just going to chill and enjoy other stuffs, there's no point now,either you like it or just leave it,no need to go waste the time bitching bout how bad the new single that it didnt satisfy you. still interested to see her live today though
Old 26th December 2014, 08:06 AM
SURREAL Initiate

The PV was okay, I enjoy that dancing part, the other scene just meh. And its too bad that the frozen part didn't get the most part in the video.
If only she walking around in the set like that manor in Blank Space Taylors video, in her every step, the room and hall engulf in cold air and become froze then when she touch the flower or something that reminds her of her love ones, a scene of dancing Ayu came, and when they separated, the rose frozen and broke when she dropped it. In the end, everything become like a frozen manor or so then a scene of Ayu sleep surrounded by some crystal pillars. THAT would be more interesting. And break another record of the most expensive video she ever had.
Old 10th January 2015, 10:55 PM
LIMIT Initiate

wow, this pv is so beautiful! i don't really get it though..anybody know the story here?

Tags
zutto...