[A] ayumi hamasaki PREMIUM LIMITED LIVE A~夏ノトラブル~ - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Old 17th July 2020, 06:29 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Which proxy are you using? I usually do this with "Hola" plugin for Firefox but it's not working in Ameba

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:49 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Ameba seems to regularly block proxies and VPNs so you have to be very conscious about which you use.

Just a few more days to go! Will likely be live chatting on Discord as it happens while looking at Twitter or other places for updates here and there!

Last edited by truehappiness; 5th August 2020 at 12:32 AM.
Old 23rd July 2020, 02:33 AM
Depend on you Initiate

With covid cases on the rise again in Tokyo, is she still planning on holding it this weekend? Would everyone just wear a mask on the stage, or would the dancers stay socially distant from each other/Ayu (unlikely since the stage could barely fit all the dancers as it stands already)? I get that she’s desperate to perform again, but I definitely hope that she’s also taking security measures seriously.
Old 23rd July 2020, 03:16 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think it should be okay. They likely all have gotten tested a while ago and no audience is probably helping too. Japan has been doing rather okay with media production compared to the USA with a lot of measures being taken during filming and so on. However, August onward seems to be starting up lives with audiences again (maybe?) with a lot of rules like masks and distancing required.

IG stories seem to have indicated that the dancers will be about as close as they usually are to Ayu.
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:42 AM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by truehappiness View Post
I think it should be okay. They likely all have gotten tested a while ago and no audience is probably helping too. Japan has been doing rather okay with media production compared to the USA with a lot of measures being taken during filming and so on. However, August onward seems to be starting up lives with audiences again (maybe?) with a lot of rules like masks and distancing required.

IG stories seem to have indicated that the dancers will be about as close as they usually are to Ayu.
hopefully they all get tested this week as well since they could very well catch it esp now... even if they’ve already caught it before.
Old 23rd July 2020, 05:22 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I've seen a few cases pop up from stage show productions but Ayu's staff/dancers has been meeting up for a bit now, maybe for the last month or so, they're all in the same room for the concert commentaries for instance. I don't think there is too much to worry about, it'll probably be about the same amount of people interacting as the variety or music shows that have been going on for a while now during the last few months.
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:48 AM
ANGEL'S SONG Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidChaiLatte View Post
With covid cases on the rise again in Tokyo, is she still planning on holding it this weekend? Would everyone just wear a mask on the stage, or would the dancers stay socially distant from each other/Ayu (unlikely since the stage could barely fit all the dancers as it stands already)? I get that she’s desperate to perform again, but I definitely hope that she’s also taking security measures seriously.
I can see your point but a lot of artists have already performed since the lift. E-girls is a 11-member girlgroup from Avex they performed a concert (In the same platform as Ayu) 2 weeks ago and they were doing a live show just today together with other Avex groups, with no social distance

My first J-pop cover album is out on Spotify! Please check it out!
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:43 PM
Love song H-Initiate

Is ayu going to bring on stage less dancers than she usually does? At Instagram story were only 13 names
Old 23rd July 2020, 01:50 PM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Possibly, which would be good. I get the feeling a new song alongside Ohia no Ki will be performed...
Old 23rd July 2020, 04:32 PM
opening Run Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
At Instagram story were only 13 names
Sounds like a sarcasm
Old 23rd July 2020, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aderianu View Post
Is ayu going to bring on stage less dancers than she usually does? At Instagram story were only 13 names
I really had to laugh at "only 13"
Old 23rd July 2020, 06:16 PM
Endless sorrow Initiate

"only" 13 lmao it's a whole soccer team

Old 23rd July 2020, 07:30 PM
ayu-ro mix 2 Initiate

^ Lol My favorite gif ever invented
Old 23rd July 2020, 07:32 PM
Far away Initiate

Lmao
Old 24th July 2020, 04:52 AM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by hud View Post
"only" 13 lmao it's a whole soccer team

Brigitte Nielsen is the best! Especially when she was on The Surreal Life lol

Once again, Ayu’s favoring her native Japanese fans I’m sure her idea is that she wants to recoup some of the losses from her cancelled tour by doing this pay-per-view special. But she’s alienating a big core of her fans that are international. Especially if they’re paying fan club members...that’s not right. There are other pay channels she could’ve used.

Old 24th July 2020, 05:22 AM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyPinkGirl View Post
Brigitte Nielsen is the best! Especially when she was on The Surreal Life lol

Once again, Ayu’s favoring her native Japanese fans I’m sure her idea is that she wants to recoup some of the losses from her cancelled tour by doing this pay-per-view special. But she’s alienating a big core of her fans that are international. Especially if they’re paying fan club members...that’s not right. There are other pay channels she could’ve used.
I really don’t think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. I’m sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
Old 24th July 2020, 07:12 AM
Beautiful Day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayumi_lover View Post
I really don’t think she is alienating anyone. Too bad for international fans but it seems that her team got some kind of deal with Abema(as Abema was participating in production of dorama about Ayu and broadcasting a lot of her older live shows) so maybe as part of this deal Ayu needed to give them some exclusive to draw more people to their platform and it just so happens that Abema for copyright issues or whatever actively blocks views from abroad. I’m sure the concert will be available later to international fans too in some kind of release or maybe even on other services.
I think that's a good point. It's unfortunate about the Abema situation but hopefully there will be a way for us foreign fans to watch sometime in the future.

(Maybe Zaiko? Definitely not Streaming+ since e+ is implied geoblock due to Japanese phone requirement.)
Old 24th July 2020, 07:36 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

Abema actually is able to do international viewings, but they just have to turn it on or off.
Old 24th July 2020, 08:12 AM
Depend on you Initiate

is anyone here residing in Japan? Maybe he/she can help record it for all of us lol
Old 24th July 2020, 08:19 AM
ANGEL'S SONG H-Initiate

I think a lot of overseas fans have access due to VPN but not sure if they'll be ripping it. Since you can watch it afterward and it's not a one time stream, I think someone will try to. If not as it happens, it will probably be a bit later in the week.

Tags
オヒアの木, 夏ノトラブル, natsu no trouble, ohia no ki, premium limited live