[Official Message] ayu-mi-x 7: HOUSE / Acoustic Orchestra / Trance / ayu-ro mix + Limited Boxset [V] - Page 26 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 28th June 2011, 11:46 AM
Daybreak Initiate

It's funny, because Ayu-mi-x 7 completely surprised me when it comes to the genre I love most. I had expected to love Ayu-ro-mix most, but that turns out to be my least favorite of the 3 uptempo ones. Ayu-trance is by far my favorite, it just has so many amazing remixes.

Far Away, Poker Face, Monochrome and Vogue are my favorites.
Old 28th June 2011, 05:48 PM
rainy day Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieces_of_SEVEN View Post
SEASONS is so bland and plain, IMO. The gems for me are Far away, poker face, YOU, Rule, and MOON.
It is not! Omg, I guess it's all opinion but it has so much detail. Like the subtle morphed echo of her voice in the background. The production of the remix really does an amazing job carrying the chorus along.

Also I love Far Away but really it is not creative - it used the same damn melody from the original. Doesn't sound bad but I tire of it so easily - it's too predictable.
Old 28th June 2011, 07:07 PM
ayu trance Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke. View Post
I love Far Away but really it is not creative - it used the same damn melody from the original
This is what I love the most about the 'Far away' remix! It's as if 'Far away' Original mix has transformed into a more trancy version, not like a usual remix that often sounds completely different.

I noticed this on many remixes of the ayu-mix 7 albums! (For example 'Mirrorcle World' and 'fairyland' from HOUSE version!)
Old 28th June 2011, 08:01 PM
JEWEL Initiate

I prefer the original melody of far away, it's magical. I'm glad they didn't change it too much. They just made it sound more epic!
Old 29th June 2011, 02:38 AM
rainy day Initiate

But I'm happy enough with the original. Lol.
Closed Thread

Tags
浜崎 あゆみ, 浜崎あゆみ, acoustic orchestra, ayu trance 4, ayu-mi-x 7, ayu-ro mix 4, itunes