BIG BANG is singing this Love Song in their 11th Official Thread - Page 6 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Music Forums > Asian Music Chat > Artists & Bands

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 25th June 2011, 01:23 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^ WHAT?! They have so much money, and they wouldn't even pay to let him out?! It's not BIGBANG if there is no Daesung! No one could ever replace him, for five years I'd absolutely hate YG for not just paying that damn fine. It's not like he went out meaning to cause death to someone!

★ Set by me. ☆
I have no confidence to live a life without love
★ my tumblr. ☆

Old 25th June 2011, 08:25 AM
November Initiate

^This.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 11:48 AM
MY STORY Initiate

Daesung's going to jail? D: That's not cool.

You can find me from these too:
~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 25th June 2011, 11:49 AM
November Initiate

^It's either five years of jail or pay 20,000 USD.
So we're all praying that YG will pay the money instead of sending Daesung to jail.

| Set by me |

I love Stargate SG-1 even more now! Cuz in episode 9x12 there was a person called
Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 11:55 AM
MY STORY Initiate

^Yes. I hope they will pay because I can't imagine BB without Daesung. ;___;

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 25th June 2011, 12:10 PM
November Initiate

There is an article on allkpop called "The situation with Daesung & Big Bang's future activities" but allkpop has gone all weird on me for the past 2 days so I can't access the article.

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 12:18 PM
talkin' 2 myself Initiate

they also paid for GD that one time, so it would be unfair to not pay for daesung :/

excited for second GD album

ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHproud member of ESS
kiss kiss frenchy frenchy | better than the love motion

Old 25th June 2011, 12:19 PM
November Initiate

^omg there is hope then~~

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 03:26 PM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
What the Daesung accident means for Daesung and the future of Big Bang

Emily Wu on Friday, June 24, 2011 9:30PM

The autopsy results are out from the night of Big Bang Daesung’s accident with motorcyclist Hyun and it’s not looking too good for the young singer. Though he has yet to be formally charged for the accident, the current law states that either he could go to jail for under 5 years or pay a penalty of $20,000 USD. So what happens to him and to that of Big Bang?

For those who don’t know Daesung and Big Bang too well, this is a little of what you need to know: Daesung is known to be a very caring and nice guy, who likes to be around friends and family. He always blames himself when something bad happens and puts everyone else before him. He’s also a talented vocalist for Big Bang, a popular and talented group of five young men, whose unique styles and personalities have endeared themselves to many fans.

Then the night of May 31 happened, a date that would perhaps impact not only Daesung, but Big Bang as well. Daesung was found to have hit a motorcyclist in the dead of the night, but details were initially confusing. Was the motorcyclist previously hit from another hit-and-run? Was he already dead when Daesung hit him? No matter, Daesung reportedly locked himself in his room for days and refused to see anyone, crying in sorrow over the death of the motorcyclist and not knowing whether he was the cause of the victim’s death. Now police have said that Daesung’s collision with the motorcyclist, who had previously hit a street light due to being under the influence of alcohol (0.186), caused the motorcyclist to pass away.

It is unknown whether Daesung will ever come back to the music industry, even if he is supported by VIPs. He initially took this situation very hard without exactly knowing what had transpired. Now the extent of his part has been known and this could very well be devastating. Even though Daesung may have been at the wrong place at the wrong time (though he shouldn’t have been driving over the speed limit) and it was an accident, he now has to live with this fact and guilt hanging over his head. It’s traumatizing and depressing. He finds himself in a lose-lose situation. If he decides to go to jail, he will be gone for at most 5 years. Add 2 years of compulsory military service and VIPs won’t see him for 7 years. 7 years is a long time and Daesung loves his fans. But if he should so choose to pay the $20,000 USD (which he has the money to), it would look as if he were insensitive to the victim and the pain of the family. Why? For someone like him, who has been successful in his young career, $20,000 USD seems like nothing. It would also mean that the victim’s life was worth $20,000 USD, which is absolutely incorrect because a life is priceless - it cannot be bought. Daesung’s individual activities have put the producers in a pickle, who will decide what to do after the police have concluded their reports.

As for Big Bang, it is also very hard to know what will happen to them. YG earlier released a statement regarding Big Bang’s activities. Big Bang will continue with its short-term plans and will still hold its mini-concert, a promise to fans. There were plans for a second album in the later half of 2011 but because no date had been set, it’s still up in the air. However, Big Bang as 5 members may not happen for another while. They could continue with their own individual activities, continue their solo acts until Daesung comes back. But don’t expect Big Bang to have any important schedule for a while.

As for me? A life is a life. It’s sacred and once taken, it can never be replaced. The victim’s family is still in pain and I’m worried about Daesung’s emotional state. In light of all this, this new turn of events has caused once again a fan war and bashing. I just wish that people would be united as one and support both sides.

What do you think about all this? Do you see Big Bang coming back?

must read.

Old 25th June 2011, 05:13 PM
November Initiate

^I'm sorry but what she said about 20,000 USD being worth the life of the victim? Five years of jail is then?
All I can say is, I hope he pays the money and doesn't go to jail. It was an accident for God sake! Besides, Daesung wasn't the one who was drunk, Hyun was (okay okay, Daesung did drive faster than allowed.)

To lose someone you love... it's terrible but if Daesung goes to jail, two loved ones are gone and that would do more harm than good right?
The article says that Daesung is a loving and caring person. Do you really think he'll last long in jail? I certainly don't. Therefore I think he's better off paying the money.

I know this might sound harsh to some of you but I believe everything has its reason and that everything happens for a reason....

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 05:35 PM
Secret Initiate

I can imagine BIGBANG just going on a long hiatus while everyone else does solo activities...but I can't last without BIGBANG for 7 years :'( This whole situation is a double-ended sword. One side, he either pays or goes to jail. Another side, he has this trauma.
Old 25th June 2011, 05:42 PM
November Initiate

^Therefore I think he should just pay the money .

Hyun's family isn't gonna get him back. The pain might never really go away but as time passes, they also continue with their lives.

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 25th June 2011, 06:13 PM
sending mail Initiate

I agree with you kristel. Although it may seem harsh, yes, but Daesung isn't a cold hearted murderer, he didn't do this on purpose. He would never! It was simply an accident, and I think he should pay the money(if the judge allows) and get on with his life. It is a sad thing, but we all know he feels immense sorrow and pain for what he did. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was speeding but...it wasn't an intention. Poor Daesung, it's a really hard place to be in right now...

Old 26th June 2011, 03:08 AM
UNITE! Initiate

Omg, I know we just got a mini album, but I need new music from the boys. I absolutely died; I was watching BBTV and heard a song and TOP was singing "just another boy.." and I sooo need that song! Hahaha.

Btw, I made this is for all the TOP lovers, like me!!

Edit: I made some for the other members too

★ Set by me. ☆
★ my tumblr. ☆

Last edited by ハート〜ブレーカ♥; 26th June 2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 26th June 2011, 11:49 AM
November Initiate

^Could you please post a video of that scene from BIG BANG TV?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyUta View Post
I agree with you kristel. Although it may seem harsh, yes, but Daesung isn't a cold hearted murderer, he didn't do this on purpose. He would never! It was simply an accident, and I think he should pay the money(if the judge allows) and get on with his life. It is a sad thing, but we all know he feels immense sorrow and pain for what he did. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was speeding but...it wasn't an intention. Poor Daesung, it's a really hard place to be in right now...
I'm glad we share the same opinion

The pain and sorrow Daesung feels, along with the trauma, is, if you ask me, already punishment enough.

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 26th June 2011, 03:39 PM
MY STORY Initiate

I agree with Kristel and AyUta 100%. It was a accident, and not Daesung's intention.

~ Facebook
~ Instagram
~ AO3

Old 26th June 2011, 04:24 PM
independent Initiate

^I also agree with the 3 of you!!
It's not like Daesung was driving around for somebody to kill, it was a accident.
It's really sad that someone died, that a family lost a dear person but that doesn't mean that Daesung should "throw away" 5 years of his live when he could pay 20,000$ and at least live his life. I hope the situation gets better soon!! I can't imagine Big Bang without Daesung for 5 years!!
Old 26th June 2011, 06:23 PM
November Initiate

Actually... we would have to miss him for 7 years.

Because Korea still has military service which lasts 2 years.

| Set by me |

Dr. Amuro

Old 26th June 2011, 06:25 PM
sending mail Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ハート〜ブレーカ♥ View Post
Omg, I know we just got a mini album, but I need new music from the boys. I absolutely died; I was watching BBTV and heard a song and TOP was singing "just another boy.." and I sooo need that song! Hahaha.

Btw, I made this is for all the TOP lovers, like me!!

Edit: I made some for the other members too

Oooo, I'm taking the GD one

Old 26th June 2011, 08:24 PM
UNITE! Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by AyuHamasaki01 View Post
^Could you please post a video of that scene from BIG BANG TV?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH6BYuNb6xg

It's really auto-tuned, but I love this song so much. Apparently it features Teddy.

^Ok! I liked that one!^^

Also, the other night, for the first time ever, I had a dream about TOP!

Hey, btw, speaking of military service, they all have to go through it right? But how come they haven't gone yet, or maybe they already did?

★ Set by me. ☆
★ my tumblr. ☆

Last edited by ハート〜ブレーカ♥; 27th June 2011 at 04:09 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
bigbang, kpop, liar, love, song, stupid