[News] ayumi hamasaki LIVE TOUR -TROUBLE- 2018-2019 A - Page 24 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Music News

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 30th October 2018, 12:10 PM
Depend on you Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
If they knew then that's fine, no problem. I'm talking about a situation where one is unable to refuse but that's not the case here which is good

But not everybody wants to be touch by Ayu, Prince Henry, Brad Pitt or whoever. So if you are implying that me saying no to Ayu touching me would make me "too sensitive" you are absolutely wrong but hopefully I am misunderstanding you but let's just leave the subject here.
I see. Everyone has their personal comfort line. Suddenly touching will get a shock first. Then when u see the face of the toucher wahoo. maybe u can take it haha.
Old 30th October 2018, 12:37 PM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

@Sandy
I don't think you're too sensitive.
People are different and not everybody likes being touched.

And I don't get why choosing a foreigner would be bad.
For Kuu they do choose foreigners as well, I know two who had that luck.

And Idk, but Ayu seems to turn slowly into Kuu performance-wise, haha.
Don't slap me, but all those things she's doing now (tissue dancing herself, choosing fans on stage, more upbeat and energy driven performances, and even the dollar notes), are done by her as well.
Kuu didn't invent any of those, but doing that in combination is part of her trademark, so I just noticed.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 30th October 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old 30th October 2018, 02:51 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by behwatch View Post
Yeah same in Wayakama as I attended.

Also first 2 rows can get this Ayu 100 mil cash when it is thrown in first song.

Streamers
Lmao I love the bill number is A19980408

Put my mouth on the lyrics like CPR

Old 30th October 2018, 07:14 PM
Dolls Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by behwatch View Post
You wouldn't happen to be nice enough to send one of those to a little Polish person xD (I can echange for Just the beginning one or Power of Music 20th anniversary if you don't have those ) ?

PS. I'm also looking for AT 2010 Rock 'n' Roll Circus streamer as it's my first Ayu concert and the only one where I didn't catch it (second balcony, lol, I could hardly see the stage xD)
Old 30th October 2018, 08:13 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post
You wouldn't happen to be nice enough to send one of those to a little Polish person xD (I can echange for Just the beginning one or Power of Music 20th anniversary if you don't have those ) ?

PS. I'm also looking for AT 2010 Rock 'n' Roll Circus streamer as it's my first Ayu concert and the only one where I didn't catch it (second balcony, lol, I could hardly see the stage xD)
yeah does anyone sell these streamer in this forum?

Old 30th October 2018, 10:34 PM
Voyage Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
This all sounds way too aggressive for me, I'd have an anxiety attack, no joke!
I might be too sensitive here but this just doesn't seem okay to me, I mean do they know what they're getting into by going to the stage? And if Ayu or anyone suddenly jumps on you and goes down to your croch I can understand it being very difficult to say no or push her away. But if my idol would want me on stage and then pull that without my permission/knowing I'd be furious. I'd like to hear everybody else's opinions, what do you think?
Yeah, I'm not a fan of these sorts of routines at concerts. I find it a little cringey. It is fun to have some sort of fan interaction but I hope it doesn't become a mainstay of her concerts.
Old 30th October 2018, 11:16 PM
Humming 7/4 Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
@Sandy
I don't think you're too sensitive.
People are different and not everybody likes being touched.

And I don't get why choosing a foreigner would be bad.
For Kuu they do choose foreigners as well, I know two who had that luck.

And Idk, but Ayu seems to turn slowly into Kuu performance-wise, haha.
Don't slap me, but all those things she's doing now (tissue dancing herself, choosing fans on stage, more upbeat and energy driven performances, and even the dollar notes), are done by her as well.
Kuu didn't invent any of those, but doing that in combination is part of her trademark, so I just noticed.
It also seems to be in co-relation with a shrinking fan base and smaller budgets sadly. I was actually hoping she would do something with the stage (along the lines of what Ku was doing jusy before her prime, I remember the first best things tour was also done in halls, but the stage was great), but this just seems to be a TA tour with an album title. I also wonder if the set list will change overtime as there’s a lot of dates.

Follow me @njanjayrp

Old 31st October 2018, 01:10 AM
Memorial address (take 2 version) Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKYia View Post

Pretty sure I have extra RnRC streamers I can send but I won't be home to check for a couple of days...shoot me a PM
Old 31st October 2018, 04:34 AM
SURREAL H-Initiate

Someone told me Timmy picked the same guy twice for two different dates, which makes me think there’s a possibility of favoritism happening... at least for the boys being chosen at certain dates. I know Timmy invites a lot of his male friends.

Similarly when they chose a famous boxer instead of a “normal” fan.

"Remember, don't let others dictate your music taste. If you like whatever you're listening to, keep listening to it."

Last edited by tokyoxjapanxfan; 31st October 2018 at 04:57 AM.
Old 31st October 2018, 05:58 AM
Crazy 4 U H-Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by njanjayrp View Post
It also seems to be in co-relation with a shrinking fan base and smaller budgets sadly. I was actually hoping she would do something with the stage (along the lines of what Ku was doing jusy before her prime, I remember the first best things tour was also done in halls, but the stage was great), but this just seems to be a TA tour with an album title. I also wonder if the set list will change overtime as there’s a lot of dates.
Well, Kuu always did those things, no matter if hall or arena or even dome (the dollar notes e.g. she used at Fantasia in a dome in 2010, or tissue dancing she does at all venues). Most of her stage set ups in recent years in halls were also pretty nice (all those moving screens this year are cool and probably really expensive). Her tranisiton is probably not so much of a problem tho, cause 1. her tours in bigger venues probably never had that big of a budget (in comparison to Ayu e.g) to begij with and 2. she never stopped doing smaller venues even at her peak cause she prefers those personally.
But with Ayu it seems to be. Though it also might just be in relation to her deafness getting worse and the amount of tours.
I somehow get the feeling she's more about enjoying being on stage and having fun with her fans than putting on a show. The show just comes second. Which may also be why she's touring so damn often nowadays.
Though she could vary the stuff a bit at least.
Anyway the most important thing is she and the fans going are enjoying the lives.
I'd just like to hear from her what she's thinking, but maybe that's too painful for her at the moment?
Argh, I hate that we don't know things for certain.
But it is as it is.

「変わらないなら 変えるしかない」

Last edited by Corvina; 31st October 2018 at 06:11 AM.
Old 31st October 2018, 08:05 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvina View Post
Well, Kuu always did those things, no matter if hall or arena or even dome (the dollar notes e.g. she used at Fantasia in a dome in 2010, or tissue dancing she does at all venues). Most of her stage set ups in recent years in halls were also pretty nice (all those moving screens this year are cool and probably really expensive). Her tranisiton is probably not so much of a problem tho, cause 1. her tours in bigger venues probably never had that big of a budget (in comparison to Ayu e.g) to begij with and 2. she never stopped doing smaller venues even at her peak cause she prefers those personally.
But with Ayu it seems to be. Though it also might just be in relation to her deafness getting worse and the amount of tours.
I somehow get the feeling she's more about enjoying being on stage and having fun with her fans than putting on a show. The show just comes second. Which may also be why she's touring so damn often nowadays.
Though she could vary the stuff a bit at least.
Anyway the most important thing is she and the fans going are enjoying the lives.
I'd just like to hear from her what she's thinking, but maybe that's too painful for her at the moment?
Argh, I hate that we don't know things for certain.
But it is as it is.
Yeah, she's doing these live-streaming-things, selfie video on stage, taking fans up during concerts so she does want to interact with her fans. But I'd like something deeper, a real discussion, not something that's part of a show. I do worry about her and I do believe that if her hearing wouldn't be where it is right now we would not be seeing all this touring. It'd be nice to hear from her, though, since all we can do is speculate and wonder. Oh, and I totally get those Kuu vibes from her current tour as well
Old 31st October 2018, 09:22 AM
still alone Initiate

More photos.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 31st October 2018, 10:43 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

How many outfit changes are there overall?
Old 31st October 2018, 08:35 PM
Because of You Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyoxjapanxfan View Post
Someone told me Timmy picked the same guy twice for two different dates, which makes me think there’s a possibility of favoritism happening... at least for the boys being chosen at certain dates. I know Timmy invites a lot of his male friends.

Similarly when they chose a famous boxer instead of a “normal” fan.
or someone Timmy already had benefit with.

Old 31st October 2018, 09:54 PM
A Song for XX Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotora View Post
or someone Timmy already had benefit with.
There’s no need to get gross about it, ugh.
Old 31st October 2018, 11:11 PM
Born To Be... Initiate

I just reaaaallllyyyy want to know what she is wearing, but I only see the Gucci jackets and that dress from XOXO.

Old 1st November 2018, 01:08 AM
WHATEVER Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgam View Post
There’s no need to get gross about it, ugh.
That comment was light compared to everything Timmy does on stage.
Old 1st November 2018, 07:28 AM
MY STORY Initiate

^It really wasn't. People act like he's some corrupt deviant poisoning the whole ensemble. Ayu does sexual dances and dresses provocatively more than Timmy does, have people not watched the 1LOVE performance from CdM? Two words: heart farts.

AYU ~Countdown Live 2012-2013 ~WAKE UP~ [29.12, 31.12], AYU ~CDL Cirque du Minuet [29.12.14], AYU TROUBLE 18-19 [05.01.19]
Maaya Sakamoto ~Mitsubachi [30.12.12] BABYMETAL [10.01.2015]

BIG BANG [21.10.2015]
Old 1st November 2018, 10:04 AM
still alone Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndOfTheWorld View Post
Spoiler:
Oh this one is adorable <3 I'm still a little unclear how they pick, like is Ayu backstadge saying "okay we need someone blond now, find me a blond"
Old 1st November 2018, 03:38 PM
Two of us Initiate

I just came back from the concert!
Overall I really enjoyed myself!

Just gonna throw some random notes out here:

Setlist is the same as what has been posted. If I remember correctly its FTL / MGR

Ayu sounded great - she was shouting during some parts but pretty on key for most parts. I would say there is also A LOT LESS wailing around and less exaggerated crying. I am thinking this probably came with the change in choreographer...?

Ayu also looked great. I am pretty sure she lost quite a bit of weight. The chubbiness around her face / jawline seems to be have subsided and she looked really happy. I would say the picture that she posted on instagram with the gucci jacket is not OVERLY edited. She actually looked pretty young in that set-up!

The opening song was W, she came out in a car (prop) and sang most parts in the car and halfway through she and the female dancers started "car-washing". towards the end of the song she poured what looked like water on herself (so she was pretty wet already at the first song!)

Other memorable things.. YOU was great, she got pretty emotional there.
It was cool to see the demographics of the fan base - there were some pretty young fans but at the same time you see ladies / men in their 30s/ 40s with their kids. They probably listened to her while they were growing up!

Costumes wise, nothing to shout about. 1 big white dress for TWIA, and the gown part was taken off for the next song.

Overall, loved the entire show!

Edit:
- Princess was not there, and the other female vocal singer must have been on stage only half the time! Timmy was on stage about 70% of the time
- The combination of dancers now is just nice - i noticed fewer dancers (I guess without the acrobats team) and also they were less in the way. also, only aeternal (final chorus) had a male dancer (the new one) flailing around~~ All other slower songs were just Ayu alone!

Last edited by ayufan89; 1st November 2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: missed out
Closed Thread

Tags
live tour 2018-2019, trouble