[Tutorial] How I made it to Tokyo and Arena Tour 2006 (thread #2) - Page 3 - Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai
· Ayu's Official Site · Ayu's twitter · Ayu's YouTube · masa's translations · Misa-chan's translations ·

Go Back   Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai > Ayumi Hamasaki Forums > Ayu Chat-Room

Notices

Old 16th May 2008, 06:42 PM
neverending dream Initiate

Would this be possible to use for other artists as well, I really want my money's worth for an Ayu, Namie, and then Kuu concert fund, once I get a job I'm saving up cause those are the three I want to see perform before I die.
Old 16th May 2008, 08:32 PM
UNITE! Initiate

^ Yeah, I guess this would help. I mean, it helps you plan a trip to Tokyo, which, obviously, those three perform in Tokyo, and then this guide also helps you buy tickets for concerts and such (via middlemen, reseller shops, etc).

I have a question about my Ayu ticket...how I can I tell which floor and seat I'm in? (What are the kanji for those?)

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 17th May 2008, 05:14 AM
TO BE Initiate

There are basically 3 types of seats for a normal ticket.

Type 1: Arena <seat section> Block <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: アリーナ<seat section> ブロック <seat no>番台

Type 2: Elevated Level 1 Seats (North or South) <seat section> Row <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: 1階南(South) or 1階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no>番台

Type 3: Elevated Level 2 Seats (North or South) Row <seat no.>
Kanji/Katakana: 2階南(South) or 2階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no.>番台

If you are watching auctions bids, some Japanese will like to censor the seats number section on the ticket photos. I do not understands why they does this. Probably they are sly traders. But usually in the bid description you can spot the full description of the tickets (Just look out for the Kanji/Katakana words i had listed).

It's best that you try to remember these few kanji words by heart as when you go to the concert venue you have to find these seats anyway.

The short summer is starting now
How many memories can I make with you?
The sun is just shining bright
And the waves are always rolling on the shore~

My Ayupans Collection

Last edited by FeNgZhEnG; 17th May 2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 17th May 2008, 06:00 AM
UNITE! Initiate

^ Okay, lol after 5 minutes of comparing my ticket to your guide, I finally figured out where I'm sitting...

2階 (2nd level)
北B7列 (North section B7)
3番 (seat 3)

I figured that's what it was actually, but I just had to make sure. ^^ Thank you!!

♥ Ayu fan since September 2006 ♥

Ayu Concerts I've Attended:
ASIA TOUR 2008 - June 29, 2008
ARENA TOUR 2009 - June 20, 2009 | June 21, 2009
ARENA TOUR 2012 - April 7, 2012 | April 8, 2012

Old 18th May 2008, 07:33 PM
MY ALL Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeNgZhEnG View Post
There are basically 3 types of seats for a normal ticket.

Type 1: Arena <seat section> Block <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: アリーナ<seat section> ブロック <seat no>番台

Type 2: Elevated Level 1 Seats (North or South) <seat section> Row <seat no.> Seats
Kanji/Katakana: 1階南(South) or 1階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no>番台

Type 3: Elevated Level 2 Seats (North or South) Row <seat no.>
Kanji/Katakana: 2階南(South) or 2階北(North) <seat section> 列<seat no.>番台

If you are watching auctions bids, some Japanese will like to censor the seats number section on the ticket photos. I do not understands why they does this. Probably they are sly traders. But usually in the bid description you can spot the full description of the tickets (Just look out for the Kanji/Katakana words i had listed).

It's best that you try to remember these few kanji words by heart as when you go to the concert venue you have to find these seats anyway.
Great post mate, I'll add this quick ticket-reading guide to the first post .

@Celaphorce, this guide is very general, it talks about how to get to Tokyo, how to survive there and how to get tickets for a venue in Japan if you are not a Japanese speaker or native. It could be applied to any artist you like .
Old 18th May 2008, 09:16 PM
TO BE Initiate

^
thks xD

its for the benefits of those who wanted to fulfill this 'dream' of watching Ayu's concert anyway(with my knowledge of my mediocre Japanese proficiency) ~

My Ayupans Collection

Last edited by FeNgZhEnG; 18th May 2008 at 09:21 PM.
Old 5th June 2008, 05:13 PM
TO BE Initiate

I got my tickets finally! Can't wait! Super Excited!

My Ayupans Collection

Old 6th June 2008, 06:12 AM
LIMIT Initiate

OMG wish I saw this earlier.....
My 6 nights hotel in Shinjuku alone would cost $1700.
I already booked it and hell it's not refundable!!
Old 29th June 2008, 10:31 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neffiline View Post
Alright. I have a few questions, I hope some of you guys can help me out.

I'm planning to go to Japan next year(2009), and inicially, I wanted to go between April and May(we're going for 2 weeks), but due to circumstances with my mother's job, we can't go before June 16. My question is:

Through the past few years, has anyone noticed what were the dates for her last few concerts?

I know that in this thread, on the first page it's written her last ones are 17-18 of June, but I read somewhere else that her last one is June 28th(I've even seen tickets being sold for that date on Yahoo Japan Auction).

I'd like an estimate of when are her last performances in Japan. I'm going to Japan for two weeks yes, but the main reason I'm going is to see Ayu. I just figured I might as well make it a long vacation and visit the country afterwards.

Do her last representation end around the same dates every year?

I'd definitely like to have a day in between the time I arrive and the time of the concert if possible. The time different and travelling for a long time will likely be tiring. (I live in Canada, if you wanted to know.)

Thanks so much in advance~
I live in Canada too, i'm in Vancouver. I'm also planning to see one of her concert next year when i go to Japan. Probably somewhere between april and june. I found this thread very informative and will come back to it when it's time to get my tickets. Thanks for all the good info immel!!
Old 1st July 2008, 07:23 PM
poker face Initiate

WEEEEEEEE I went to the Yoyogi concert on June 28, IT WAS AMAZING...I cried during MY ALL, as a lot of people said, Yoyogi Arena wasn“t that big, so my B6, seat 163 was really good!!!

I just wonder what ayumi said at the end...she seem so moved...

Old 27th July 2008, 04:29 PM

great guide i also plan/hope to see one of her concerts and this helps alot the tough part for me is should i just go alone b/c i havent really found a friend that would go through all this to see her live =\
Old 28th July 2008, 10:19 PM
MY ALL Initiate

If you have any clue about how you could find a ticket reseller store in Shanghai then you are set, just go there and pick up the tickets. But if you don't know the location of any, or how to find the location of one, then I say buy the tickets online. That way you can be sure you'll get to see her.
Old 23rd September 2008, 10:38 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Hi everyone! I am trying to get tickets from eplus.jp
This question is for SunshineSlayer since she has gotten tickets from here before but if any of you guys know the answer please reply. Thanks.
As I am registering, I selected to pay with my visa credit card but then I get a message saying that my card is incorrect or currently unavailable. Did anyone esle have the same problem? My credit card is from a US bank and is a Visa.
And I tried to use google translate to translate this word but I still don't understand it, if anyone can help tell me what it means: "生月日". Thanks!

Last edited by telethrow; 28th September 2008 at 07:35 AM.
Old 25th January 2009, 01:06 PM
ever free Initiate

I“m planning to travel to Japan next year... I have to save money SO BAD!!!! Here in Argentina 1 dollar = 3,40 pesos, so it“s rather expensive to travel to Japan.... taking into account that the fly ticket costs $2,990 dollars... and an average salary in Argentina is more or less $500 - $600 dollars... this travel will be veeeery expensive but I think it will really worth!!!!
Old 25th January 2009, 01:25 PM
Who... Initiate

^ if you believe in your dream of going to Japan to see Ayu in concert it will be real some day... tienes todo mi apoyo, lucha por ir y verįs como lo consigues i'm going there in april and i'm so excited about !! fly ticket from Spain costs $1,000USD
Old 25th January 2009, 08:49 PM
WHATEVER Initiate

I've made a thread for people who are planning to go to a concert of this years tour and to be able to meet up at one of the concerts. (just like the last 2 years ;p)

http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85513
Japan 2009 Trip Travel Blog (April 26-May 13,Ayu & Perfume Concert & Dolls Party 21)
Tokyo 2009 (Dec 27-Jan 3, Ayu CDL Concert)
Japan 2010 (April 6-23, Ayu & Kuu Concert?)

January 28th 2010: The day everything changed for international Ayu fans. <3
Old 25th January 2009, 11:14 PM
walking proud Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by telethrow View Post
Hi everyone! I am trying to get tickets from eplus.jp
This question is for SunshineSlayer since she has gotten tickets from here before but if any of you guys know the answer please reply. Thanks.
As I am registering, I selected to pay with my visa credit card but then I get a message saying that my card is incorrect or currently unavailable. Did anyone esle have the same problem? My credit card is from a US bank and is a Visa.
And I tried to use google translate to translate this word but I still don't understand it, if anyone can help tell me what it means: "生月日". Thanks!
Ahhh I'm sorry I totally didn't see this until now. Yeah, it seems that eplus changed their policy and no longer allows foreign credit cards. I had no problem using that way in 2007, but in 2008 I was unable to as well.
Old 26th January 2009, 07:08 PM
POWDER SNOW Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by telethrow View Post
生月日<<---- it sounds like "year, month, day". Could be probably something related with the expiration date? Well, SunshineSlayer already answered.
Old 14th February 2009, 09:05 PM
LIMIT Initiate

Anybody got updated google earth/map locations for reseller stores? The links on the first page points to a general Tokyo (Shinjuku) location.

I'm going to japan in april and i'd like to buy tickets for the Ayu concert in Saitama. I wanna look for the reseller stores in Ueno, Harajuku (the one in the LOVX building), Shinjuku and Shibuya. If anybody has the locations. I tried looking in streetview on google maps and couldn't find them.
Old 21st February 2009, 12:50 AM
Who... Initiate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zallow View Post
Anybody got updated google earth/map locations for reseller stores? The links on the first page points to a general Tokyo (Shinjuku) location.

I'm going to japan in april and i'd like to buy tickets for the Ayu concert in Saitama. I wanna look for the reseller stores in Ueno, Harajuku (the one in the LOVX building), Shinjuku and Shibuya. If anybody has the locations. I tried looking in streetview on google maps and couldn't find them.
^ http://www.ahsforum.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=22

btw, we're gonna to the same shows, yay!

Last edited by crea_spain; 21st February 2009 at 12:52 AM.